Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

Walking around the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:46

Melii was walking around the Forest, wanting to see the sights. She was new to this town, and instead of looking around the town that was filled with stores and people, she wanted to be near the flowers. The animals. The nature. She took a deep breath, and smiled softly to herself, as she continued her walk. Her brown eyes scanned the area very closely, using her five senses to take in the beautiful nature. *I wish my brothers and dad saw this...*She thought, thinking they would like the area since they too may feel the same way as her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 00:22

Eden turned to corner of the path and saw Melii down the path, her herself hadn't been around town really at all. So she smiled at Melii as they got closer to one another. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 16:15

Melii, looking at the person approaching her, kept her small smile. She gave her a small wave and said,
"Hello..." Her brown eyes looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:55

Eden stopped when they were face to face. "Wait your the new carpenter right?"

She couldn't help put ask since she had saw moving into her new home.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:23

Melii just nodded, her eyes staring at Eden's eyes for a bit before shifting away from them, and to the grass on the ground. "Yeah I am." Her reply was short, but it answered the question. She waited on Eden to say something else, since she really didn't know what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:26

"But Anyway." Eden smiled and shooed her left hand off into the distance. "I'm Eden, I run the Pet Store a little ways across town."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:35

"Nice to meet you Eden, I'm Melii, but I'm used to being called Mel." Melii said to her. She smiled when Eden said that she runs a little Pet Store. "That's so cool! I love animals!~" She responded happily, and it was true. She loved any kind of animal that was already known. She does have a fear of certain insects though.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:37

"Well you should defiantly stop by then." Eden's smile got wider, she loved to hear that people loved animals. IT was just one of those things that made her happy beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:58

"I will make sure to." Melii responded, her brown orbs now casted upon Eden. She knew she is going to stop by, no matter what. Animals are defiantly important to her, and she had a feeling that Eden loves animals too. The reason she had that feeling was because, who would run a pet shop if they hated animals?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:01

"Excellent." Eden's smiled slowly faded as her eyes continued to look at Melii's. "So what brings you to Twilight Town?" She was curious since everyone around here had some kind of a story.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:06

Melli's eyes shifted to the side, since she wasn't really good at looking at someone for that long. "Well, I moved here because I wanted to actually work as a Carpenter and this place had a spot for it." She replied. She then clenched her fist tightly. "I also wanna show that a girl can do a guy's job too. And just as well!" She rambled on, determined.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:13

"Well that's a good reason. A lot of girl's can to work in many fields. Much better than men can anyway." Eden kicked the dirt but continued to talk. "I've met quite a few girls over the years who can build houses, and run cars.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:54

"Exactly." Melii nodded in agreement. She closed her eyes and soon said, "That's great. At least you met girls that were into those kind of things." She added in quite honestly. The girls that she grew up with were into things like nails or something, and she couldn't take it. That's why she grew up with mostly guys there.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:02

"Yeah but it was always one a town. What a shame." Eden looked down and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:15

Melii sighed, understanding what she meant. "I know..." She said, looking far into the distance. After, she looked over at her, and smiled. "I bet that one day, there will be more girls that will begin to get into things like carpentry and stuff, and hopefully guys will see how us girls can do it." She had to say that. It helped her express her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:18

"Truly." Eden nodded and looked down the trail. "Let's walk and talk." She stated beginning to walk but was slow to wait for Melii.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:22

"Alright." Melii smiled, and she began to walk after Eden. She thought she was a pretty nice person, and she enjoyed talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:23

"So what kinds of Carpenter are you?" Eden looked over at Melli and tilted her head at the thought. "Or do you do alittle bit of everything?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:36

"Yeah I do a bit of everything." Melii answered, her eyes looking at the ground. She looked back up, and stared at the sky and how nice it was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:41

"That's pretty cool." Eden looked at the trail ahead of her and walked with her hands behind her back. "So have you met anyone around town yet?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:49

Melii nodded simply, and continued walking with her. "Actually not really." She said truthfully, her eyes focused ahead. "I'm actually focused on enjoying the nature right now."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 17:57

"Well that's good." Eden nodded, everyone needed to get in touch with nature every once and a while. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:40

"Thank you." Melii looked over at her and smiled. She then thought for a moment, about the place she lived at. Thinking about all her memories. She sighed but then smiled again. "I was from a town called Starlight Town."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:43

"Aw cool." Eden looked off into the distance. "What's it like there?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:14

"I guess." Melii said to her. She closed her eyes, before answering. "It's pretty nice there, and it has lots of fields. But the flaw of that place is that people tend to be sexist and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around the Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next