Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farmer on the Farm!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm
Job : Farmer

Farmer on the Farm!! Empty
PostSubject: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 11:04

After back from the trip to supermarket for a seed bag, she prepared her tools ready on the side of the farm land.

"First thing first, I need to clear up the land"
She look around measuring how big is the farmland, and she canceled her plan. The size of the land is way to big for her now.

Err
"I'll just clear up a small area over here"

Aria use her hand and rips pff the weeds on the farm one by one, each of them , now a small portion of the farm is clear from weeds, but its still too cozy for her future crop-soon-to-be-planted. The reason was because of the rocks and branches. Now she move away all the branches to one side and brought them to the material house she had in her farm.

"I could use the woods later for something."

But she didnt break up the stones or brought them to the material house, instead she place them on the side near the farm land, as a mark. She thought that would be a good simple fence for her farmland. She heard there are some wild dogs that usually attack farms.

"Alright, the land is cleared, now time to till the soil"

She grabbed the small shovel that she brought with her when she moved, and get ready to till the soil. The shovel is small one, and it was meant for gardening not farming. She had her trouble of tilting the soil, and often she used her hand to move away small peebles on the ground. A tear dropped from her eye, remembering how hard the work is but that didnt make her give up. And she did it!
There's a small,neatly tilted soil on the ground.

"Time for seeds"
She grab her rucksack and took the seed bag she got from Lunatia , the supermarket owner earlier, and opened it.

"What? There are two seeds!! " she check out the two seeds she got. "Turnip and cucumber. Turnip is 4 days, single harvest and cucumber is about 8 multiple harvest" she blabbered out the facts about the seeds she have got. For a starter she's has remembered what seeds to plant on which season and how to take care of them.
She take the turnip seed and bury them to the ground, then water it using a small can from a used canned drink. She did the same thing with the cucumber seed as well.

"Thats all for today." she wiped her sweat, and take a look again at her first work. Satisfied, she went back to her house. But she walked limply, because her knee starting to hurt.

Last edited by Aria on May 3rd 2009, 04:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 03:32

Another day has passed, Aria woke up and get ready for another brand new day.
After she ate her breakfast, she packed all the stuff she needs to her rucksack then grab her watering can and fill it with water. She watered the turnip and cucumber seed that she planted yesterday.

"Aw...I still cant see anything yet,not even a shoot" she sighed.

"I hope you'll grow fast and healthy"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Re: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:15

Pepi was walking around the town visiting everyone and giving them gifts when she saw a farm "Huh? is this Dougy's farm? but I thought it was ahead..." looks around for a bit "Naah, it's not Dougy's... didn't know there was another farm in the town!!" cheerfully walks into the farm "Hii~!! Is anybody home?" sees the small girl that she met the other day at the bakery "Ooh!! nice to see you again!! I'm Pepi, do you remember? from the bakery" bows politely "I was just walking around the town and was curious about this place, hope it doesn't bothers you Err "
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 03:48

It was very unusual for her to get a guest early in the morning like this. But she loved it when people come and visit her, especially when she's still new to the town.

"Hello!! Of course I remember you! Your cookies are really good.." she went on an on talking about how good the cookies she sells in her shop. Then she realised that she has went off topic.

" I'm sorry...I went a bit too far..You're not interrupting me at all, I was just watering my crop. And I love to be visited!"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:20

<< Anyway, this topic was supposed to be a topic for my crops>>

Aria took the can, the same can that she used on the first day to water the crops, slowly, she took a canfull of water and pour it to the growing crops, a bit to the leaves, and the rest to the soil.
It has been four days now, and the crops are growing well, the turnip has matured and ready for harvest, whereas the cucumber is just about to flowering.

Slowly she pluck off the turnip from the soil and get ready for it to be sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farmer on the Farm!!   Farmer on the Farm!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farmer on the Farm!!
Page 1 of 1