Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:27

Melii smiled, and she was pretty interested now. Sure she didn't meet that much people, but she still wanted to know. She leaned in on the table, and got a bit closer to his face. "What girls do you think are pretty?" She asked, curiosity taking over.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:20

He smiled at her. She was really curious, but he was like her anyway.
- Well......if by "pretty", you mean the ones that may interest me, there's Birdie, the singer.....Ayumi, the bartender....Oh, and the librarian. Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:51

Melii smiled, and leaned back down in her seat. So far she only knew 1 out them. "That's great!" She said to him, and kept her smile.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:58

He sat more properly on his chair and took a funny face.
- If you're interested.....I can make you met some people out here. Like that, when you'll get married with one of them, you'll be like "And it's all because of Dougy that I'm so happy !"...
Dougy scratched his nose, looked away and, making a fake innocent face, added "It'll just cost you a bit of money....around the...yeah, 10 000P..."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 22:11

Melii raised and eyebrow and laughed. She thought this guy was pretty funny. "Are you serious?" She asked, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2