Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out some tools

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm
Job : Farmer

Checking out some tools Empty
PostSubject: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 03:50

Aria thought that she couldnt do her farming task without a proper tools, but she has no money right now, not even to pay back the seeds she got. She was unsure whether she should come and visit the blacksmith. Without noticing, she was already in front of the blacksmith shop.

"Why did I come here? I dont have money to buy anything?" she asked herself, half angry to herself. She knocked her head on the wall to express herself

"But.." she stopped

"I need to check out the tools that I'm going to buy first right?" suddenly she thought of a reason why she come here. but at the next minute she become depressed again

"What if the owner doesnt let me to take a look at the tools?" another question were asked to herself again.

Aria was having a great dilemma and thousands of question asked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 13:52

Bryan was working away at a couple of his tools when he saw a strange girl standing outstide of his shop. He wiped his hands off and walked over to the door, opening it slowly.
"Need something?" he asked stoically.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 03:50

Aria startled when someone suddenly opened the door and asked her question.
"I'm sure he's the owner...and wow, he's handsome!" she thought to herself, but the guy still looking at her waiting for an answer for his question

" Sorry, I'm a new farmer, and I thought maybe I could find some tools that might help me with my work"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 14:39

He stepped to the side and invited her in.
"This is the blacksmith's shop, I'm sure I have what you need."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:03

"er..yea, I bet" she said, still very nervous. The fact that the owner seems friendly didnt make her calm at all.
" Do you have any tools for farming?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 17:55

"I can make you anything you need." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out some tools   Checking out some tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out some tools
Page 1 of 1