Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Opening Celebration Party

Go down 
+3
Bryan
Hincaru
Pepi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

Grand Opening Celebration Party Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:39

Pepi arranges some seats near the tables and puts the snacks and sweets in their respective plates. An empty place in the middle of the table makes her remember the main cake wasn't ready yet. Decided to run to the kitchen and see how it was going just in time to turn off the oven and save the cake before it became ashes.

Glad that the super-extra-foolish-awesome 6 layers chocolate cake (that included choco chips and 50 different types of chocolate like black, white and rainbow chocolate) was safe Pepi decided to rest for a while. She then prepared herself to take a quick nap on the sofa when the clock reminded her that there was no time to rest.
"My gosh~!! it's this late already!!" Pepi quickly stood and started running from here to there making all the preparations that were needed.

Finally, after running like a hurricane around the store, the party was ready. Cakes, cookies and all kinds of sweets where waiting to be eaten and that way make potential customers. Ribbons and balloons decorated all the place giving it a cute but weird feeling like you were inside a doll house. Pepi was wearing a cute dress ready to greet the guests. Everything was ready
"Now all that lasts is the people!!"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:26

Hincaru walked in with a smile on her face. She had waited patently for this day, and she was excited.

"Hi Pepi!!" she said with a wide smile, her hand over her head waving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:27

He walked in slowly and looked around, seeing only that annoying girl Hincaru who invited herself into his house the day before. He walked up to one of the chairs and sat down. He kept his promise to Pepi, he was here, and he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:33

"Hi Bryan!!" she waved happily at the unfriendly creature.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:35

Turns around to see the people that just arrived "Ooh hi!!" with a big smile she runs to the door to properly greet them "I'm so glad you two actually came!!" hugs Hincaru and then Bryan "Ooh I'm sorry it's just that I'm so happy!!" dances around the shop but suddenly stops and walks to a table "But please come and enjoy the banquet!!" takes a plate full of different pastries "Though it's just sweets hehe Happy hope you like them!!"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:42

Hincaru smiled happily and hugged her back before going up and taking as many sweets as she could.
"These are soooooooooooooo good!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:44

Bryan blushed lightly when he was hugged.
"I told you I would come." he said lightly before going over to the table and picking up a chocolate cake and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:58

She looked over at Bryan for a second before taking the cake out of his hand and finishing it off, smiling at him.
"Wow, that is really good!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:59

Seeing Hincaru and Bryan eat her food made Pepi inexplicably and incredibly happy. It also was the first time that she hugged someone not-so-close to her and didn't push her away *Yaay!! at least they didn't punch me yet!!* thought Pepi with a bright smile.

Seeing how Hincaru enjoyed the sweets Pepi said "I'm glad you think that!! please eat as much as you want since the purpose of a cake is to be eaten" Wink

Turns around and smiles at Bryan "I know you did but..." blushes "It's not that I thought you were lying its just... it's just so dreamy to have my own store and people enjoying my sweets..."

Pepi then ran to the shelf and took some cups from it "What would you want to drink? tea, milk or chocolate? sorry if I don't have other things Err "
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:04

"Tea please!!!!" She smiled happily before taking anothing bite of food.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:12

"Here you have!!" says Pepi giving her a cute cup and pouring the tea with a beautiful tea-pot that looked like an antique

"Also" raises her voice a little to hide the fact that she is nervous "There's a special new cake that I just made so I would be really grateful if you could taste it and tell me what you think about it!!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:19

Dougy entered at his turn. He heard Pepi say the word " Cake ". Shine automatically appeared in his eye and he moved forward to the table where Hincaru and Bryan were sat around the table.
- Hey, you two ! I see we're here for the same thing !
He sat at their table and looked at Pepi.
- So, are you nervous ? he said with a big smile.
He looked at the cake, then at Pepi, and then at the cake. A big smile on the face. Shining in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:19

"I will." he repllied.
"umn, can I have some tea?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:20

"YAY CAKE!!! Yes please!!" she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:36

"Sure Bryan!!" Pepi was pouring some tea for him when she saw Dougy enter the store, then she ran to him and hugged him too

"So nice to see you here!!" then at the table with the others she said "Yeah, I'm quite nervous since it's the first time I do this cake... I like to experiment a little and create new recipes but usually I try them first and do them several times until I improve them and think they are good enough for others to eat but... the super-extra-foolish-awesome 6 layers chocolate cake is a totally new recipe that I decided to try today so please help me and judge the cake like if it killed your puppy!! XD"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:38

She waved at Dougy.
"Hioh!!" she smiled, feeling the energy from the sugar
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:07

He smiled again at Hincaru and took some of the cake. He took a piece of it and put it in his mouth. He closed his eyes and felt the chocolates flavor all over his mouth.
- Hmm....it's so delicious ! Really, it don't need any improvement ! It's soooooooooo good ! Love

Dougy felt like he felt madly in love with the cake. He continued to eat it with gluttony.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 22:02

"Aww really??" her eyes were sparkling and her face showed nothing more than happiness "that's so good to hear Dougy Happy " turned around and faced the others "And what do you think? Hincaru? Bryan?" looked directly at them "Please tell me Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:15

Birdie was a bit later than everyone else but she was smiling when she came. She saw a good amount of her friends here and that made her happy. This night she had left her bag at home and just had her harp in her hands. It glittered like a diamond against the lights. She had cleaned it recently, so it was inevitably shiny now.

She stood in the door way, looking much different than usual. She didn't dress up like this unless it was a serious performence. Her hair which was normally up, was let down and waved towards her shoulders. She had a lovely head piece on that seemed to glow in the light, but the thing that was the same was the same color of purple of the out fit. She had a new purple dress on. Upon her eyes and lips was a lovely pale coat of make up that only seemed to make her eyes stick out and her lips more luscious.
"Sorry I'm late... but I did promise I would come. Where would you like me to play Pepi?"

---
Appearance for this night
Grand Opening Celebration Party 1629zm0
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 04:34

Lunatia rushed, she was late for the opening day of the bakery. She opened the door and saw everyone was there enjoying the party.

"Am I late for the party?"
Back to top Go down
http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 22:55

enter after lunatia "soorry pepi i fall asleep ill help you cleaning later Wink"
grab a piece of the pepi´s new cake"wow!!!"start jumping "this is good , very good, i need more!!"
goes near the table and grab two more pieces of the cake
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 16:59

While making people taste her cake, Pepi heard more people come to the party "Oooh hii!! Luna-chan Edward!! come on in" said with a huge smile while welcoming them and giving a hug to Lunatia and shake hands with Edward "Ooh by the way, he's the new baker of my shop" said Pepi talking to everybody "His name is Edward so if you need anything just tell him" winked at everybody while laughing.

Then Birdie showed up. She looked great that day, more than usually, with her long rainbow curly hair glowing like stars.
She was ready to perform and Pepi smiled while thinking *I'm really glad I asked for her help!! a great idea!!* then Pepi went to greet her
"Hi Birdie you look awesome!! truly like a pro!! please come this way, party is just getting started" Razz
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 19:52

Birdie smiled sweetly as she followed Pepi."Good I was so worried I would have arrived to late...and that I might be an intrusion."
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 03:13

"Of course not at all!!" Pepi stands in front of Birdie "everyone is welcome here!!" lowers her voice "except Edward but now he works here so I had no other choice XD" regains her energetic and loud voice "and anyway, I invited you!! so feel free to eat as many pastries as you want!! this is a party so you have to enjoy it as well!!"
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 23:44

"hey i hear that!! well you can keep burning the bread cus you forget about it anytime
just tell me and i´ll go XD!"
he said with a smiling face while he eat a big pieze of cheesecake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Celebration Party   Grand Opening Celebration Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Celebration Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Flowerbud Pastry Bakery-
Jump to: