Share | 

Epic visit to a friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Epic visit to a friend   April 30th 2009, 18:51

Pepi had walked around the same area for at least an hour and although she hated to admit it she was... lost

"Hum... I think... I think it was around here but..." keeps walking in circles "I can't find it!!" starts crying in frustration "Aww... where the hell is Seek's House??" her stomach makes noises "and now I'm hungy!! you will pay for this damn Seek's house!!" takes out some cookies from a basket "this was supposed to be a present for my friend..." eats a cookie with an annoyed expression in her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 1st 2009, 01:22

over in seeks house ((which is actually just around the corner from where pepi is standing.....)), seek sits out on his porch looking at the clouds and making out little pictures in them. *hmm... a dog..... a warrior on a mighty horse...... my mom....... cookies.... wait. cookies?* sniffs the air, and smells the heavenly scent of.... COOKIES. *COOKIES!*

"yayayayayayaya!" runs to meet whoever has the cookies, in hopes of obtaining one. he rounds the corner and sees pepi "pepi?! hello!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 1st 2009, 02:36

"Seek?" runs and hugs him "I'm so happy to see you!!" starts to cry "I was lost and couldn't find my way back!! Waaah!! so scared!!" does a dramatic pose "I thought I was gonna die and my corpse was gonna be found two years six months and 21 days later..." thinks to herself *hey what an exact date...* cleans her tears and smiles "Anyway, that doesn't matter..." shows Seek the basket with sweets "I brought you this!! as a welcoming gift so let's go and eat them at your house!!" points to the opposite way where Seek came from and starts walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 2nd 2009, 01:27

opens his mouth to protest that his house its the other way, then hears pepi humming to herself. *i dont think she'll listen. oh well.* . Runs over and grabs her arm, then leads her to his house. "heh, it's this way. And thanks alot for the sweets. I'm sure they'll be great."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 8th 2009, 17:27

Blushes "Aah... sorry!! XD again I'm so stupid..." with a nervous laugh "it's incredible I'm still alive since I'm so clueless hahaha" keeps walking together with Seek.

Then after awhile, they arrive to a clear in the forest with a simple but comfortable and warm house in the middle "Ooh!! is this your house?" surprised looks around but then strikes her head "Sorry what a dumb question!!" laughs of her own comment "what an obvious thing!! but hey, it's really nice!! unbelievable you just arrived to the town!!" walks closer to the house to have a better view of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 9th 2009, 00:31

"Well, i dont really deserve credit. It was sort of already here when i got here." seek scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. if HE had built it, it probably wouldn't have stood up straight..... or at all. "Go right in and make yourself at home, unless you'd rather stay outside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 10th 2009, 02:40

"Hahaha I know what you mean!!" laughs at Seek's comment "Whatever I try to build falls apart immediately!! Except for cakes luckily... that's why I decided to buy a building and use it as the bakery and live at the Inn"

Winks at him
"Outside is nice but I'm curious about the inside so I will take your offer and enter your house" walks to the door with the basket of pastries swinging in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 13th 2009, 01:25

"watch out for the artifacts! i dont need any more broken hahaha!" seek walked inside after pepi, who was swinging her basket in a dangerous manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 14th 2009, 02:28

"Ooh I'm really sorry!! XD" Pepi stops her basket from swinging and walks around the house "Waah!! how nice~!!" takes a close look at the artifacts from the dig site and sees everything is neatly organized "Looks like you put a lot of effort into this..." searches for a pattern in the order "But where are these things from? didn't you just arrive town recently?" looks at Seek with a playful expression "Or all this time you have been working intensively and non-stop?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 14th 2009, 22:56

"heh, these are actually from home. i brought them over here in a cart."seek rolls his shoulder forward, which still hurts from pulling the cart, which weighed quite alot. "did you bring over anything from home to your new job?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 14th 2009, 23:12

"Haha that makes sense XD" laughs a lot "why didn't I think of that? silly me!!" realizes he looks quite tired "why don't you sit and take a rest? I brought you some sweets after all!!" Pepi goes to a near table and takes a chair for Seek and one for her, and starts taking things out of her basket "I also brought some tea and chocolate so what would you want to drink?" takes two thin and beautiful cups out of her basket.

"I just brought some cooking tools and ingredients" thinks to herself *also all my clothes, shoes, tablecloths, books, games and my freak stuff* ignoring all that, she just brought the necessary Razz "but I had a truck and some guys deliver all the stuff... too heavy for me hahaha!!" laughs loudly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   May 15th 2009, 23:43

"oh, no, i'm great." *yawn* darn you body! you are SUCH a buzzkill. "okay, so i'm a LITTLE tired. but it's okay." seek yawns a little, then sits down anyway. He then takes note of how much she brought over in the bag. "wow! how much stuff is in there?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic visit to a friend   

Back to top Go down

Epic visit to a friend
Page 1 of 1