Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Visiting the doctor Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the doctor   Visiting the doctor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:15

Birdie looked at the clinic. She knew she needed to go meet the doctor but she wasn't fond of places like this. Mainly because things like sickness brought back bad memories for her. She shook her head and entered. She was going to give this place a far try.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Nicholas

Job : Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the doctor   Visiting the doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 08:49

Today, a feminime girl came and entered the clinic and she looked sort of scared or nervous. He can saw it clearly by the way she opened the door and walking up to the counter. She has put a lot of effort when entering this place. To appriciate her determination, he gave her a warm welcome.

" Hello, may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the doctor   Visiting the doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 19:35

Birdie smiled softly at him. She pushed back some of her hair as she spoke. "I'm Birdie...the town's Singer. I figured I should come meet you..since your the doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the doctor   Visiting the doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Sylvarant Clinic-
Jump to: