Share | 

Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:15

Pepi was cleaning the tables of the bakery as usual when she remembered that the bread was in the oven "Damn it!! I forgot about the bread!!" runs over to the kitchen but the bread was already ashes "Aww... will have to do it again... I sooo need help..."

Then the door bell sounds telling Pepi that a potential customer had just entered her domains "I'm coming!!" runs to the front of the shop and sees a cool handsome guy with weird looking clothes "Ehm... hii!! welcome to Flowerbud Pastry Bakery!!" said Pepi quite nervous as she kept thinking *OMG!! he's totally my type!! the cool mysterious guy that I've always hoped for Love *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:25

Edward enters the pastry shop looking for a job *hope the owner needs help and have some cookies, I'm starving* after entering the shop he sees a girl coming from the backroom "mmm hi er.. thanks" *wow she´s cute* "er.. is the owner here??"

Last edited by Edward on May 1st 2009, 00:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:30

Sightly pissed "Hum... yeah I'm the owner" stares at the guy "I'm Pepi, nice to meet you" with a quite forced smile in her face "So what do you needed me for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:33

*wow how rude!! and i was thinking on ask her phone number* "mm i just want to know if you need help here,
cus im a good cheff and i need a job"
then he notice a strange smell in the air "whats the smell?? did.. did you burn something??.. or did you.... hahahahah burn your bread... hahaha and you opened a pastry shop??" *what a looser*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:40

"Heeeh...?" with a mocking smile "If you are such a good chef why don't you have a job?" looks away from him "anyway this bakery already has a chef" points herself "Meh!!" proud of herself "and I don't need help >_>" said Pepi with an obvious lie as the smell of the burnt bread filled the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:44

"well yeah im a good cheff you know!! and if you dont need help why the bread got burnt?? or do you need burnt bread for a recipe??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 22:54

Now Pepi was truly angry. Usually she had a permanent smile in her face and was cheerful and nice to everybody but something in this guy's attitude, whose appearance was perfect, made her go nutz.

Blushes
"That...that was just a little mistake..." her pride was deeply hurt and that was ONE of the things you should never do to her "how... how dare you?? Angry like if a hobo as yourself could be of any use in the cooking factory!! I'm sure you don't even know how to make pastries!!" then Pepi had an idea to get her revenge from this nuisance "Ok, I have an idea..." with a calm and dangerous voice "what about a cooking contest?" says it with a grinning face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:02

edward was scared of the multiple changes of humor of pepi "a cooking contest??" *this would be easy* "fine but if a win i get a job here and if i lose i´ll go away and never return ok??" then walk to the backroom with pepi and in the second he entered the room the smell of the burnt bread fill his lungs "such a terrible smell!!" so he go and open the window so the smell go away "so what are we gonna do?? cake?? muffins?? cookies?? say it i´ll do it and better than yours Cool"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:14

When the guy opened the windows Pepi got even angrier *Hump... how dare he act like if it was his house??* but even though she hated to admit it the smell was awful so she helped him too.

"Fine with me!!" said Pepi accepting the challenge. Embarrassed and angry as she was, his comments could just make her have killing desires "Such a vain person as yourself surely has no talent!!" said Pepi as a reply to the guys comment "Well... I was thinking about... a chocolate cake!!" Pepi regained her smile since she was really proud of her chocolate pastries "Unless you are scared" winks at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:20

*i have the job in my poket* "oh please your are the one who should be scared of my skills and c´mon chocolate cake?? thats the hardest dish you can make? pff... but well since is your pastry shop ill do it as you wish"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:26

Every word the boy said made Pepi's blood pressure rise *Calm down Pepi* she tried to calm herself *You just have to beat this...this... disgusting guy and you won't have to see him again...*

With a cold smile she faced him "It's just that chocolate cakes are the ones that sell the most so I have to check if you can do them properly" said Pepi while inside her head she kept thinking *go to hell you weird clothed priest!!*

"Shall we begin?" still trying to control herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:31

*ok this is it* "ok wherte are the ingredients?? and the pots" start searching in the shelfs open every door
and the freezer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:40

Fuss "Ughh... this is not YOUR house you know..." pissed "let me give them to you" the guy looks cautious at Pepi "I'm not gonna give you the wrong ingredients or anything... even if I wanted to win I would never waste food" stared at him "also I'm pretty sure I don't need to cheat in order to win" gives him all that was necessary and picks the same things for herself "Fine, let's start!!" Pepi quickly becomes completely focused on the cooking forgetting even her new rival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   April 30th 2009, 23:58

Stares at her quite surprised of how she looked when she was absorbed in her job *heh, so when she is not trying to kill you she can actually be cute* and then picked his ingredients and also started working. "Hey you have got some really good quality ingredients here..." said as an innocent comment to try and break the tense air but he also meant it. Some of the ingedients were hard to find even at top bakeries which surprised him even more since this one was just an average bakery in a small town *it may be fun to work here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:05

"Humm... thanks"

Pepi looked quite confused. Maybe it was because she was totally focused in the cake, but now all the anger and hate that she felt towards him disappeared. Maybe she overreacted, after all she was mean to the guy too. While she was thinking about this, she kept working on the cake and finally finished.

"I'm done!!" said a really proud Pepi showing off a cute chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:12

"what took you so long?" showing a marvelous chocolate cake "And how are we gonna decide the winner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:15

Angry "Grr..." Pepi quickly regained her anger "I was thinking of tasting them" stares at him and his cake "You taste mine, I taste yours and since we are both bakers we have to be honest"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:17

"Sounds fine to me but I feel sad for the poor me that will have to eat your... peculiar cake" laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:24

Pepi then decides to ignore him, close her eyes, take his cake and go away *if I stay by his side one more second I will have to go to jail...*

Then Pepi sits on the sofa and looks at her rival's cake *woah... it sure is well done Err what if I really have to hire him?* suddenly feels the weight of her promise *Noooo!! that would be the worst!!* starts to cry as the maiden of a shoujo manga *But... I'm sure it only looks good...* stares back at the cake *yeah HIS cake must be like HIM!! looks good on the outside but on the inside is completely odious!!* with a weird and sick confidence eats the cake ready to throw up at any time.

... time passes by
"This..." her eyes brighten up "This is really good!!" starts crying again seeing she was completely defeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:29

"Ups... I think I really made her angry this time..." said while Pepi ran away from his side "Oh well, let's try her cake..." eats a slice of the chocolate cake and smiles "Hey this is good!! it tastes really sweet but it's not bothersome at all" keeps eating "I could get used to this kind of food" smiles but then remembers the challenge "Damn it... i think i lost..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:33

Pepi goes back to the kitchen with a defeated look and finds the guy eating her cake

"Don't even bother yourself..." still with tears in her eyes "Yours... your cake was..." looks away "delicious... the best I have had in my life..." looks again to him "I guess you win..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:36

"you really think it's that good? I mean... your cake was also delicious" gives her a sincere smile "the flavor was sweet but still balanced" scratch his head "I guess it's a tie"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:39

Pepi blushes at the sight of his smile *Aww come one Pepi, control yourself a little bit more...* looked at the guy and also smiled at him.

"I guess it is!!" offers him her hand "Anyway, welcome aboard!! glad to get a talented member in the staff!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:41

"You... you hire me?" surprised "But it's a tie!! we both won, or lost or whatever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   May 1st 2009, 00:43

"Since we both won, we both get something from it right?" smiles again "You get a job and I get help" laughs "That way I won't burn any more bread!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}   

Back to top Go down

Love at first sight... or not? - Black Heart Event {Edward}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next