Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Black heart event <Bryan> Diner? Empty
PostSubject: Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?   Black heart event <Bryan> Diner? I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:12

Birdie arrived at the bakery saying hi Pepi as she went to a table to sit and wait for Bryan. She sat her bag down on the floor next to her. She did it gently as not to hurt her harp. She looked at the clock. There 'date' would be soon but she was anxious?worried? All her hopes were was that he would show up. She rested her chin upon her palm and closed her eyes as she went through music in her head.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?   Black heart event <Bryan> Diner? I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 17:53

When Bryan walked in her eyes were closed and he knew he had left her waiting too long. He slowly and quietly moved over to the table and sat down, he smirked at her as he waited for her to open her eyes and see him sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?   Black heart event <Bryan> Diner? I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 20:10

She opened her eyes and there was Byran. She jumped and hit her arm the table. "Where the heck did you come from!?"

She was completely startled by his appearance but once she calmed down she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?   Black heart event <Bryan> Diner? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black heart event <Bryan> Diner?
Page 1 of 1