Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird and the builder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

The Bird and the builder Empty
PostSubject: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:20

Birdie had a list of all the new people she hadn't met but at this point she let out a sigh. She got lost so easily. She'd been trying to find the carpentry for over an hour now. She looked over and saw a building and decided to ask for directions. Of course she hadn't thought about reading the sign near the road. Once she got to the door she knocked and waited paitenly.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 00:03

Melii blinked, hearing a knock on her door. She was pretty happy that someone else came by also, and walked to the door and opened it, seeing who it was.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 00:35

Birdie waited paitently till the door opened, then she greeted the girl with a smile. "Hi! I'm Birdie, the Singer. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:02

Melii smiled and nodded. The girl in front of her was certainly pretty, and it made her feel plain, and normal. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Melii, the Carpenter." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:17

She was glad to meet this new girl. So far she had tried her best to befriend everyone...she just got lost frequently along the way. "Have you had any business yet?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:21

"No, not at all yet." Melii responded to her, her brown eyes looking at her then quickly away. She had that tendency to not look at someone for a while. She didn't know why, but she just does it.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:22

Birdie rose an eyerbrow when the girl suddenly turned away but she didn't question. Instead she kept her friendly smile upon her face. "I'm sure business will kick up soon, after all...we have two farmers now."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:30

"Yeah, I sure hope so." Melii gave a small smile to her. "So, what brings you here to this town?" She asked, curiosity now on her face.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:35

Birdie was happy that she was able to carry out a conversation with Melii. She smiled when she asked about why she left. "Well.. I come from a family of musicians and singers. So we perform for everyone. About four years ago I decided to try to make my own living and moved away. It wasn't very easy.. I left behind so much, that and I don't like being alone"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:56

After hearing what Birdie said, Melii's smile got wider. She loved hearing music and stuff. "That's great. I bet you have a great voice, and I would love to hear from you." She chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:59

Birdie smiled. She loved people who loved music. She just wanted to hug them all. "I generally can be found in the square playing. Though I don't mind for playing people. Are you busy currently?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:14

Melii shook her head no, and looked at her again. "No I'm not busy at the moment." She stated, simply.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:19

Birdie smiled and took her bag off her shoulder, taking out her harp. "Is there a song you'd like me to sing for you then?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:31

Melii smiled and was happy. She would've never thought someone would play for her. "Any song is fine." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:13

Birdie smiled softly and strummed a few strings to make sure that they were in tune. Once they were she played an opening to a different sounding song.

"boku ha no subete wo inochigake demo hoshii
hoka no iikata wa nai mune ga jin jin furue
ne te mo same te i te mo yake kogare te shimai sou
isogashii na katagata wa ha nigawarai suru dake
anata no nanimokamo ni kokoro ubawa re ta shunkan kara
katakuna wo tooshi masu ichizu na mama no boku

doke doke doke mukanshin na yatsu ha doke

yotte takatte yabo ga koi no jama wo suru
doke soko doke junjou no o toori da
otoko to onna ha itsumo motome au no ga ii sa
boku no inochi anata ni sasage te shimatte ii sa
otoko to onna no kyori ha kobushi futatsu de ii sa

boku ga nai te iru no ha totemo kuyashii kara desu
hito no touto sa yasashi sa fuminijira re sou de
chikara wo shimesu mono tachi ha shinayaka sa wo ushinatte
uso mamire doro mamire jirettai fuukei deshou
yori tsuyoku shitataka ni tafu na ikikata wo shi mashou
massugu aruki mashou kaze ha mukaikaze

doke doke doke ushirometai yatsu ha doke
uzoumuzou no machi ni akari wo tomose
doke soko doke shinjitsu no otoori da
seigi no jidai ga kuru sa kibou no uta mo aru sa
boku no inochi konoyo ni sasage te shimatte ii sa
"

She paused as there was a part where only her music played.

"doke doke doke doke jou wo naku shi ta yatsu ha doke
ikiru mono subete ga ai de tsunaga reru
doke doke soko doke shoujiki no otoori da
anata no tame no boku sa kuyashinamida no mama sa
tagiru jounetsu no boku sa yureru kokoro no mama sa

boku no inochi konoyo ni sasage te shimatte ii sa
"

Spoiler:
--song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird and the builder   The Bird and the builder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bird and the builder
Page 1 of 1