Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm
Job : Farmer

Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:11

One thing that Aria has always wanted to do, watching sunset at places like beach or mountains where she couldnt never do back where she came from. Apparently these things are popular among couples too, she heard that her Dad used to purpose her mom on top of the mountain during the star gazing night. She thought how romantic is that, and wished she could experience something like that as well.

After her morning duty, she had nothing to do, so she talk a detour and walked up to the mountain to enjoy the scenery. It was indeed refreshing. She found some pretty flowers on the road side, she plucked some of them and brought them along on the way up to the top

Last edited by Aria on May 3rd 2009, 05:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:16

At that same day, Luke was taking a walk to the mountain as well. It was a coincidence that he met someone on the way to the mountain top. Moreover, its someone that he has never met before.
Hi
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:18

Surprise, surprise..Aria never thought someone's around there, at first she thought it might be a stalker, but she looked around and found a guy, looks harmless, and doesnt fit anykind of stalker personality.

"Hi!" she replied with a smile, but she didnt know what to say after that, because she was very nervous, she gave him the flower that she picked up just now
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:24

--Flower? for me?--Luke felt that was an awkward thing to do. But he like flowers, so he doesnt mind

"Thank you, I like those flowers" he thanked her with a friendly smile

"I'm Luke, yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:26

Aria was relieved to know that he liked the flower that she gave, and take a note of it.

"I'm Aria, a farmer" she replied to him, telling a bit more about herself.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:29

Farmer... I see, a farmer requires a strong body and determination right? I'm an Inn keeper, I owned the Summer Breeze Inn in the main place.

eventhough he said that, the girl doesnt look like she has those characteristics, she was quite small, her size, and she looks way to cheerful for a farmer, and maybe a bit fragile too for those labour work on field.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:33

Aria was half offended after listened at what Luke said, she might be small and look kiddish but she love her job.

"Hey! Dont underestimate me!" she was annoyed at him, and she give some small light punch at him.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:35

Sorry, I didnt mean to..

and one of the punch hit his body, and it caused a him to cough.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:38

She panicked when she saw Luke was coughing really badly, she didnt mean to cause him to cough like that, at first she thought he might be joking with her, but he was in pain. " Oh my god, look at what I did,..what should I do?"

Her worried grow bigger when he hasnt stop his cough after minutes, and she just give him a small light massage at his back to relieve him, and asked

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 09:24

Luke felt that he shouldnt need to tell her the truth, moreover they just met.But the situation has changed, and the girl still looks worried. So he gave him a smile to comfort her

I'm fine, sorry I have made you worried. Its really not your fault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}   Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected First Meeting {Black Heart Event-Luke}
Page 1 of 1