Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friend to visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatia

Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

A friend to visit Empty
PostSubject: A friend to visit   A friend to visit I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 08:35

After a few days since Dougy came to her shop, Lunatia went to his farm. With a mini map and small description of his farm, finally she found the entrance of his farm. There were a wooden sign read " Beauregard Farm".

"This should be it" she said, with full of happiness because she managed to find it without getting lost, yet.

Slowly she entered the farm, she can see the field that filled with weeds, stones and branches, a barn and chicken coop. Then she saw a house right on the other side of the field.

She get closed to the window next to the door and peeped inside, to see whether he's around
Back to top Go down
http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

A friend to visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend to visit   A friend to visit I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 17:04

Dougy was checking the chicken cop's inside. It saw that, in fact, it wasn't really rotten and that chicken could normally live in it. It's sure that, with some expansion, it would become a lot more perfect for animal. So he opened the cop's door and got out of there. He walked toward his house. All was normal, until he noticed that someone was in front of his house. The long, brown hair told him that it was a girl...He recognized the blue dress. It was his friend, Lunatia.
Wanting to make her a little surprise, he moved forward her silently. When he was just behind her, Dougy almost screamed, with a mischievous face :

- What are you doing on my property !?
Back to top Go down

A friend to visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nothern Area :: Beauregard Farm-
Jump to: