Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

home sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward

Edward

home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: home sweet home   home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 22:21

Edward was finishing the decoration of his new house "well finally i put everything in his place and i like it, hope i get visits soon" goes to the kitchen and make some tea "aah now i can relax"
home sweet home Ksa_fo10

Last edited by Edward on May 12th 2009, 00:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home   home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 17:11

Since she woke up this morning Pepi had been quite nervous, and there was a good reason for that attitude because she was going to visit Edward at his house *This is just to welcome him...* kept saying Pepi in her head *it's not like there's any other meaning to what I'm doing...* but couldn't help to blush and look like a tomato.

With her bright red face Pepi knocked the door and awaited for a reply
"It's me, Pepi!!" while breathing deeply to help herself regain control.
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home   home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 20:20

edward hears the knoking and "it´s me pepi!!" so he walk to the door and let her visit enter
then hugs pepi "hi!!! im glad that you are the first one to show up" the he reacted *wow why i hugeher??* so he let her go and go to the little kitchen "hm..err.. d-do you want some tea with chocolate cookies?" he said with trembling voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home   home sweet home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home sweet home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Houses :: Edward's House-
Jump to: