Share | 

VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

PostSubject: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 5th 2009, 11:06

Lunatia came to the beach with extra preparation, she dressed in a semi-bikini,with a big bag containing food, changing cloth, and some other things, and she hold a volley ball on her hand. She has always wanted to try playing beach volleyball since she was small, but unfortunately the place where she grew up doesnt have a beach.

"Its a good day for sport isnt it?" she claimed when she placed all her things on the sand.
"I wonder if anyone would love to join me for a game...." she looked around to find someone around there to be invited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 5th 2009, 16:53

Birdie had seen the girl with her semi bikini and thought that it might be funto play at the beach. It was only Spring but it was still nice enough. She ran back to the Inn and grabbed her swimsuit as well before heading back to beach. Of course she brought her clothing with her, that and her beloved bag that contained everything in it.

Once she got to the beach she smiled and waved.
"Lunatia!"

She walked over, her hair was pulled back into a single pony tail. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke

Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 6th 2009, 09:19

Luke was walking by the road to the beach, and he saw there are two girls chatting and seems having fun. He recognized one of the girl, who is Birdie, the singer, but not the other one.
He looked at his watch and he has no reason to rush back, and he went for a detour to the beach and approached them

Hi! What are you guys doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdie

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 7th 2009, 07:45

Birdie saw Luck and smiled at him. She pointed to the large open space of sand. "We're gonna play volleyball soon. Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 7th 2009, 13:28

Edward was sitting on log as he watch the waves of the sea *wow this is quite*
then he started to hear some voices at the distance so he turn his head and watch lunatia, birdie and luck
so he decided to go and say hi

"hi everyone!! what are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdie

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 7th 2009, 23:25

Birdie smiled and leaned down to pick up the ball. "We're playing volleyball. Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 8th 2009, 02:24

"not to interrupt, but may i join as well?" seek said, his tone raspy as ever, but still with that little hint of happiness.

he walked in wearing a black long-sleeve rash-guard, and swimming trunks sporting a checkerboard design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdie

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 8th 2009, 07:53

Birdie turned her head and smiled sweetly as Seek. "Of course Seek. The more people we have will be fun. We'll need to figure out teams soon though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 8th 2009, 13:17

"ok we are 5: lunaitia, birdie, seek, luck and me so i think it would be 2 teams of 2 and a referee"
takes the ball "but who´s gonna be with who?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 8th 2009, 18:04

Pepi was walking around the town and wanted to go to the forest but took the wrong road and ended at the beach. While she was trying to find her way back she heard some people talking close to there and decided to follow the voices *Thank god there are no trees around here because that makes me get even more confused and lost*

After awhile she saw some of her acquaintances playing volleyball and soon decided it was best if she leave that place soon *Sports!! I hate sports... I'm so clumsy that I could break my leg falling in this soft sand... better hurry before they see me...* tries to sneak out of there but then Edward sees her and yells
"Hi Pepi!! where are you going? don't be lazy and play with us!! If you are lucky you will do enough excercise to get rid of that chocolate cake you had this morning!!" with a troubled face Pepi answers "Humm... thanks but I would prefer to watch..." sits on a rock and stares at him thinking of the best way to kill him without going to jail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 8th 2009, 20:13

"c´mon dont be lazy, dont make me do it!" then edward aproaches pepi and grab her arm and pull her to play
"well no we are 6 sowe canplay 3 vs 3, i choose pepi and lunatia!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 9th 2009, 00:36

"so i assume that i'm with birdie and luck, is it?" seek smiled and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "sorry birdie, luck, i guess your going to lose. I'm on your team hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdie

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 9th 2009, 11:29

Birdie smiled at him and gave him a pat on the back "We'll be okay. I'm pretty happy with my team!"

Birdie gave Luke a thumbs up. "Come on. Let's show them how its done!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 10th 2009, 03:08

"Nooooooo!!" Pepi starts yelling like if it was the end of the world "You big jerk!! meanie~!!" starts hitting Edward, at first softly and playfully but then punching him with incredible force "I dun wanna play!! I hate sports!!" with a spoiled voice until she hears that she's in the same team that Lunatia "I'm with Luna-chan...? and Seek is gonna play too?" with a big smile again in her face "Ok then!! this game doesn't sound so bad now Happy "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 13th 2009, 01:27

"BRING IT ON, PEPI!!" seek crouched, getting ready for a ball he was sure to miss. but at least he would have fun, and miss in style. Cool "your team is going down!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 13th 2009, 21:33

"not your`s going down my friend!!" *i hope my inner competitive maniac comes out* then he hit the ball but accidentaly hits pepi on her neck "ooops!!!" *damn she`s gonna be mad* "im sorry very very sorry let me look it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 14th 2009, 02:20

(My dear Edward your engrish can just get worse XD)

When Pepi was hit with the ball all she could see for a moment was little stars and birds flying around her head.
"Oww..." Pepi touched her neck carefully "What happened to me?" her long eyelashes had a tenuous shine when the sun rays got reflected in her tears.

Edward runs to her side to see how bad it was but then remembers Pepi can kill him easily so hesitates and draws back. Then she looks up at him with teary eyes and says
"It hurts..." which makes him blush. Then she grabs his arm and pulls him closer "I'm so gonna kill ya..." and an evil glow comes out of Pepi's eyes staring at Edward intensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   May 17th 2009, 18:12

(yeah i know T_T teach me!!!! hahahaha)

after edward heard those words coming from pepi´s mouth the only thing he could think was *run!!!!!!* but it was too late pepi have grab his arm so there´s was no way out of it "don´t kill please!!! im so sorry" and in a rush he pick her up in arms and gently walk to the near bench and let her sit away from the game *stupid me now she´s hurt!!* "sorry again for this now you win you´re not gonna play so watch me ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   June 2nd 2009, 00:51

"is she okay?" seek called from the net area. Pepi looked a little confused, and a little agitated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   June 3rd 2009, 15:44

"she´s ok but a little dizzy so she won´t play and i´ll take care of her so me neither T_T" throw the ball to seek "have a nice game XD!, next time i´ll play too"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   June 5th 2009, 02:21

[/i]seek was still "processing the data", so he didn't notice that edward threw the ball at him. He didn't catch it, and it bounced down a sandy hill, coming to a stop in a ditch.[/i] "hey.... where did the ball go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]   

Back to top Go down

VolleyBall anyone? [open for everyone!]
Page 1 of 1