HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 10th 2009, 03:00

(Moved this conversation from the presentation topic of the house Razz)

Since she woke up this morning Pepi had been quite nervous, and there was a good reason for that attitude because she was going to visit Edward at his house *This is just to welcome him...* kept saying Pepi in her head *it's not like there's any other meaning to what I'm doing...* but couldn't help to blush and look like a tomato.

With her bright red face Pepi knocked the door and awaited for a reply
"It's me, Pepi!!" while breathing deeply to help herself regain control.

Edward hears the knocking and a girl's voice so he walks to the door, opens and sees Pepi standing there.
Without thinking, hugs her
"Hi!!! I'm glad that you are the first one to show up" then he reacted *wow why did I hug her??* so he let her go and walks to the little kitchen "hm..err.. d-do you want some tea with chocolate cookies?" he said with a trembling voice.

When Edward hugged her, Pepi blushed again and looked away from him to hide her red glowing face *It must be because I'm not used to being hugged... usually I'm the one that gives the hugs* still trying to convince herself *yeah that must be it...* lifts her face and faces him "T-thanks!! that would be great..." follows him and then remembers the basket she had in her hands "Ooh that's right!! I brought you some pastries as a welcome gift!!" looks down and says with a nervous voice "H-hope you like them!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 13th 2009, 21:21

edward take the tea pot and try to fll the cup but he missed *wt...? why are my hands shaking??, wath`s wrong with me??, c`mon is pepi... s[i]he`s the boss, yeah... that`s it!!... im nervous cus she`s the boss..*

"huh?? o-oh yeah s-sure! XD! put the basket on the table i`ll bring the tea" a second later edward came out of the kitchen with 2 cups of tea "hope you like it, is exactly how my grandma use to make it but with less sugar"
then he try to take a cookie but at the same time pepi did so their hands touched, he saw pepi put her hand away quickly and so he stare the sopt where her hand touch his in some kind of hypnosis but sudently he snap out of it cus pepi was talking to him"h-huh?? what?? were you saying something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 13th 2009, 22:20

"Ooh n-nothing... just sorry..." looks at him nervously "also, the tea is really good!! I mean it" smiles while drinking it "it tastes great, sweet but balanced... the flavor is perfect" closes her eyes while enjoying her tea and treasures it holding the cup with extreme care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 13th 2009, 22:29

"well i have to say the same of your cookies!! they`re crunchy but not too much and sooooooo sweet that root my teeths hahahaha" then a akward silence start and after some minutes that feels like centurys edward spoke "mmm... er... what do you think of my house??? do you like the way i decorate it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 14th 2009, 00:30

While they were at silence, Pepi just stared at Edward and spaced out *He's so handsome... really cool looking although uses weird clothes but that's quite interesting too...* smiles while looking at him until she realizes it and turns around to avoid his eyes.

Looks around the house for the first time since she arrived
"Woaah!! Pokemon posters!!" with a bright smiling face "on top of that a charizard one!! I love fire pokemons!!" her voice sounded really excited and happy "nice to see you also like them!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 14th 2009, 21:32

after he heard the screamy coment he stand up and jump of joy "d-do you love them too??
i tough i was the only one!!! and of course i love fire pokemon they´re the most powerfull and cool of them all
those are my favorites i luuuuv charizard and arcanine"
*wow she´s cute, bake delicious pastrys and love pokemon!!, i never tough someon like her would ever exist!!...* "she´s especial" the he realized that he
said it loud *oooh how stupid!!!* then he wait to see the reacction of her visit *she gona think im crazy!!!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 14th 2009, 22:58

When Edward said that, Pepi blushed and pondered the comment's meaning. She was sure it didn't mean anything special, but then... why did her heart beat so fast? She was afraid the sound would be heard by Edward... it was like a nervous small bird fluttering. Takes a deep breath to regain the calmness in her mind and to silence her heart.

"You are really special too..." a shy smile shines in her face "I-I mean... as a worker and a friend..." looks away embarrassed while an awkward feeling fills the air "humm... I..." looks again at him "it's amazing we both like pastries, bake, love pokemon and on top of that the fire ones" regains her smile "I think it's really important to share interests with the person that you l..." stopped herself before saying the rest and looked at Edward nervously hoping he didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   May 16th 2009, 23:08

when he heard pepi said all that stuff his only reacction was to take a long breath, a big sorb of tea and got a red face, the only thing he could do was turn his head so pepi wouldn´t notice it, but then he heard the last words of pepi "I think it's really important to share interests with the person that you l..." *woa... was she gonna say the thing i think she was?? did she fell the same thing as me??* "y-yeah it´s important to share interest" blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}   

Back to top Go down

Just a visit!! Nothing more... - Purple Heart Event {Edward}
Page 1 of 1