Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} Empty
PostSubject: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 21:40

Dougy and Birdie just finished their little scroll from the Square to his house. They talked a lot, and the farmer explain to the singer how he came to buy this farmland : His uncle sickness, his own desires of running a farm, his love for animals, his laziness.....
When he start talking about him, he never stop ! He always have something to say, a little bit of life he wants to share......he's a bit too gossip for a boy. But he was proud to be an official gossiper.

Right now, they entered the farm's property and advance till the house. Then, Dougy stopped and Birdie followed he's movement and he turn to her.

- Soooo......here is my house ! It's not THAT horrible, I mean......I have a bed, after all.... Err

*Err....maybe I should had wait a bit to show my house to people....waiting for it to be bigger....*
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 21:45

Birdie walked silently next to Dougy and listened to his everyword. She smiled at him as he spoke. She liked how open he was with everything. It made him easy to get along with. Finally they made it too the farm where he led her to a rundown tiny house. She heard his voice falter as he spoke of the house and she just smiled at him.

"I like it and it will be even more when it gets bigger. I'm currently saving up money so I can buy my own house." She looked at it and even though it wasn't anything fancy, she couldn't help but wish that she had a house of her own. A place to call home. Turning her attention back to Dougy she had a playful smile. "When do I get to see these amazing plants?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:12

Dougy had a big smile on his face.

- Well, you can turn your head wherever, you'll find some. There, it's the young one, who just began to grow. And there, it's the ooold one, you can see it to their long gray leaf...Oh, and these ones are the prettiest : they are wild grass but just looks like flowers, with their little purple petal.

He found himself pretty stupid, but hoped that he was funny enough. He really likes to make people laugh, and that's why he act like an idiot.

- So, you're going to live in the free inn? You're reaally lucky. Since nobody takes care of it, you can stay in it freely.....
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:25

Birdie turned as looked at the weeds. She laughed as he explained them. She looked at the one that looked like a flower. It surprised her because she didn't really picture weeds as pretty. She giggled at his discriptions. She wasn't sure how he did it but he made her laugh a lot.

"I guess you could say that. I couldn't afford rent at the moment but its really creepy staying there. Actually... someone new is supposed to move in soon. We'll have to visit later" She smiled at him and looked around the farm, looking a buildings. " Do you have a favorite place on your farm yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:41

- There's someone else in the Creepy Inn ? Wow....well you won't be alone ! Very Happy

Dougy looked around his farm. A favorite place ? Not really difficult to choose...

- Well, my animal barn are vacuum (?) and doesn't use to anything, so i think it's my home.....I mean, at least there's a bed in it....better then nothing ! Now that I think if ot...let's just go into it....it's better then staying outdoor like idiots...

Dougy continued his route trough the farm to go in front of his house, Birdie in his back. He opened the door and let Birdie enter before him, followed her and closed the door. He showed her the pouffe that were around the tiny table. Except this, there was a bed (of course) and a bookcase. Dougy sat on a pouffe in front of Birdie and smiled.

- So, Birdie.....why don't you tell me a bit about your life with your parents ?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:57

Birdie giggled with his exclamation about the Inn. She was excited as well. She wouldn't admit this to many people but she hated to be alone. Once they entered his house Birdie sat down and placed her bag next to her before folding her hands into her lap.

"My family?" She closed her eyes and tried to figure out where begin. She smiled when she figured out a good way to start the story. " Well... My parents have always been musically inclined. So I picked up that ability from them. They started teaching me to sing since I could first speak. Then once I got old enough my mother handed me a harp. Over the years I just got better. My family and I performed together, we were quite popular." She paused to see if Dougy had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:16

- Wow....It's pretty cool, because your job is directly connected to your talent....it's wonderful...and you were doing all of this with your family....

Dougy looked at Birdie with shining eyes. He never did that sort of thing : his father had a boring job and his mother was a housewife and haven't do a thing to success professionally in anything. Birdie had the exiting life, and Dougy, him, the stressing one....but well, he still had a lot of person to count on. He suddenly wondered...

- Say, are your parents.....still alive ?

He hoped the answer was positive because he didn't wanted to bring back bad memories to her.
*Say yes, say yes !*
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:30

She smiled at him. She didn't think that her family story was that entertaining but she was glad that he enjoyed it. Her father loved to tells stories and her mother loved to listen to them. She tilted her head when he asked about her parents then smiled and nodded. "Yes they are."

She shifted and leaned on the table that was before her. "If they were dead I would have headed back home to take care of my brother. He's about five now I think. He's going to follow dad and master the guitar and drums. I followed in my mother's foot steps with singing and a more lighthearted instrument."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:38

- Your brother is much younger then you, I see....
Only the youngest of us all is still a child, and not that young. She's fifteen right now. The last of us...

Dougy stopped talking. He was thinking that is parents really exaggerated. Come on ! Nine children !
It would have been a lot easier if they were only two or three....lot more simpler, too.

- What's his name ?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:50

Birdie was greatly surprised to hear that the youngest was only fifteen. She smiled though, she always like the though of a bigger family, mainly because it would make more musical oppertunities.

"His name is Seth. He wants to be a drummer and play the harp. He looks up to me a lot." She smiled and reached down and picked up her bag. "I have a letter that I recently got from him if you want to read it."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:17

- Only five and he can write ?! That's amazing !

Dougy suddenly remembered how hard it was for him to learn how to write....Just thinking about it made him blush a bit, mainly because his big brother always annoyed him with this.

- Seth....that's a pretty cool name. I would like to see him. Smile
So all of you are destined to be artists....
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:23

She nodded and took out a piece of paper from her bag and unfolded it, handing it to him. "His hand writing isn't the best and he's not the best speller he's young and all but it's the thought that counts." She smiled as she watched him. the letter was as followed, {Sis. Mum and da let me play daddies drumdrum twoday. Wen I get to sea sissy, I wanna lern to the harp. wuv Seth.} She smiled brightly. She had reread the letter so many times she had it memorized.

"You know. The hardest part of coming here was leaving him. He was always by me and I miss him a lot." She rested her cheek upon her hand and smiled at him. "Would you believe me if I said I was envious of you?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 16:56

Dougy took the piece of paper on his wand and read what was written on it. It made him smile, cause Seth made some minor child mistake. A little smile got on is face and his eyes got on Birdie.

- Well, I really understand that. Poor you ! I mean, since you're just 2 children, you must have been really close and all.

He opened big eyes when she said she was envious.

- Of....me ? Why ? I mean, I don't have lot of things better then you....

Excepted a big and heavy family...
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:02

Birdie giggled at his reaction to her words. She was serious though. She smiled at him when she spoke. "I wish I had a family like yours...it sounds like it can be chaotic at times... but it must be fun."

She closed her eyes and imagined all the things she could do if she had a big family. "I could picture how my family would be. A child on each instrument and a few singing, maybe some one would pick up father's story telling abilities."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:14

- That would really be cool....an instrumental family ! But well, I mine, we don't have special things....Except French, but I cannot really say it's special....At least I can insult people without being understand....

He put his elbows on the table and his chin on his arms and looked at Birdie with a roguish look in his eyes.

- Don't worry, though....I'll only say gentle things to you in French. Tu peux compté sur moi !
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:17

Birdie blinked at the look she got in combination with the words and instantly her hand flew to her mouth to hide the on coming fit of giggles. She didn't really know why she found it funny but she did.

"I'm glad to hear that. What is it you said this tim Dougy?" She smiled at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:43

- I said you can count on me.....hehe !

He really liked to talk French. It wasn't like that for everyone in his family, since some of his brothers or sisters didn't even learned french, finding it pretty complicated.

- So, after you left your home, were did you go ? You traveled a lot, right ?

Dougy found talking about their past lives really interesting. He wanted to know more about this singer.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:54

Birdie nodded and smiled at him. "It wasn't easy. I left once my father convinced me and I didn't turn back because if I did...I knew I would never leave. I have this problem with being alone. I've been to many many towns. I'd perform and earn enough to stay and eat and that was about it."

She thought about the various people she had met and smiled. "I've met many kind people through out the years but I just want a place to call home now."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:20

Dougy looked at her with shiny eyes

- I bet it was really entertaining....if it was me, I would had traveler a bit more before settling down.....to see some of the country, you know....meet interesting people.....

He smiled and looked at her.

- I hope we are interesting enough for you !

Even if he didn't traveled, he didn't regret that much : he had found a wonderful town full of promise with funny people. He was really happy to be here and would not change place for 1 000 000G !
But maybe for 100 000 000G...
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:27

Birdie smiled at him and nodded her head. "It was. I wouldn't have changed it for anything."

She heard his next statment and smiled at him. "Believe me... I know you all will be. Espeically you. I haven't ever met someone who could make me laugh like you can." She smiled brightly at him after she said that.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:40

Dougy began to blush.
*Oh, it's not like me to blush like that !* he thought. *Hope she didn't remark it too much.....*

- So...err.....what are you going to do about your singing, now that an Innkeeper's here ? I mean, you can now start be paid for singing like that and all....That's really cool for you, you can start having a real work !

Dougy was really happy for her. He knew that she would become really popular among the people in the town, cause of her fantastic voice.
*I hope the innkeeper will see her incredible talent !*
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:44

Birdie noticed the blush and giggled again. She assumed that he wasn't used to such compliments or statements. She felt that it would most likely be best to keep quiet so that she didn't embarass him more.

She listened to him speak. Yea...she would have to work now but she could earn money singing which wouldn't be bad. It would be especially easy the days her and Hincaru worked together. Looking at Dougy again she spoke.
"I won't mind it. Though I hope I'll be able to keep up with my bill. I also hope that you'll be sure to come listen to me sing when you have the free time!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:16

- Of course I will, don't be silly ! I won't miss any occasion to see you sing or play music, I mean come on.

Dougy was happy to spend his time with Birdie. She was an interesting person and really sweet and gentle. Her life's was really interesting and he was happy to be more and more friend with her.

- So, hum.....I would normally purpose something to eat or drink to you, but I don't have any fridge, so.....

He laughs loud and kept a happy look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:36

Birdie's smiled widened when he said that he would coming to her performences when she started having them. That made her very happy. Hearing his invitation or more of an apology she smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. I'm just happy to be getting to know like this... besides. "

Birdie winked at him and flipped a strande of hair out of her face. "You can cook me something when you start growing crops!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:57

Dougy scratched his head.

- Me ? Cooking ? Welll....if you really want to die that young, you should find a more....noble way....

He laughs and when he stopped, he continued :

- Me too, I've been keeping a correspondence with some of my brothers and sisters. Well, especially my favorites ones. ACtually, I've sent a letter to my young sister, and she may be interested in coming in Twilight Town. That would really be cool, she's one of my favorite siblings !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next