Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making acquantance Pt.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatia

Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

Making acquantance Pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 07:26

Today is Lunatia's first day at Twilight Town, thought the town is much smaller and much more quiet compared to where she came from, she doesnt mind. She was grateful how she can live up to now, and given a chance to open up her own dream shop in this town.

"This is my first shop, and my career will start from this day, I shall do my best." she said eagerly and full of optimistic.

"Now, what should I do, I've done all the arranging, and ready to open up the shop.." she muttered to herself.
"but I doubt anyone know about this shop..." she continued.

Lunatia sighed, and sit on a chair, thinking what should she do. A few minutes later she got an idea.

"Thats right! I shall go and visit everyone first today, and make acquaintance. Then surely someone will come to my shop!"

After came up with that idea, she took her mantle and cap, ready to go off and visit everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:22

Dougy was really happy to ear that someone was going to take care of the Supermarket. He really wanted to buy seeds soon. Like that, he could start producing them...
So, since he has his afternoon free (well, he couldn't really have something....), he decided to take a little visit to the owner of the shop.

He arrived in front of it quickly and, impatient, opened the door and entered in it. The piece wasn't too small and a good smell floated through the air. The farmer made some little step in it and said :

- Uhh....Someone's here ? Hello?
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:17

Lunatia who just grabbed her mantle heard someone's calling from outside her shop.
"Owh, is there someone out there?" she went and check it out.

There is a man, with a contrast hair and skin colour, she stopped a moment and gaze at him, she thought he's a handsome guy. But she didnt let that fill in her mind, and she opened the door,

"Hello there, is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:29

Dougy saw a cute girl opening the door.

- Ow....Hello. I hope I'm not bothering you....I came to say hello. I mean, we've been in the same town for few days, but we didn't talk to each other since then. I'm Dougy. It's nice to meet you.

He smiled at her and hoped he did a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:36

Lunatia made a note to herself, about her first impression about Dougy, he's polite and handsome too XP.

"Ah, of course not! I'm Lunatia, nice to meet you too.." she smiled back at him.

"I'll be taking care of the supermarket.." she said, then stopped. " of course, silly me, thats obvious." she knocked her own head for making a stupid mistake

"I was just about to say hello to everyone until you knocked the door... so would you like to come in and take a look? You'll be my special customer."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:44

- Lunatia....that's a cool name ! ^^

He looked at her while she knock her head and that made him laugh.

- Don't worry. I have already said more stupid things.
And yeah, that would be cool. I really want to take a look at your place. It's were I'm going to make my common purchase after all !
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 12:11

She blushed when Dougy make a compliment of her name
"Thank you! Its the first time someone actually complimenting my name. Please come in! and take your time to see the stuff."

she opened the door wide to let him in.

"If I may know,whats your job? maybe I can help you to find something that useful for you"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 12:32

Dougy entered in the shop and looked around. It was a normal shop with a counter, and some shelves with objects on them.

- I'm the farmer. And yes, I think your help would be precious, since I need some crops and all. And I'm very found of chocolate, so... Happy

He turned toward her and said :

- Sooo, what bring you to Twilight Town ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 12:45

"Fond of chocolate eh? I have lots of chocolate stock in my supermarket..As a friendly gift, here's one for you"
she took a bar of chocolate from the shelf and give it to Dougy

"What bring me to this town?" she stay silence for a while, after a sigh and a sad face then she began to talk
"there's a fire accident happened on my town, and I had to find a new place to live, since its all burnt to ashes."

then she changed her expression to a cheerful one in an instance.
"Anyway, you're a farmer? I've some great spring crops, turnips, cucumber, cabbage and strawberry!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:59

Dougy had a big smile on his face. He could hardly find a blemish and this girl. She looked so friendly and caring....
- Thanks ! he exclaimed while taking the chocolate.
He opened it and began to eat the candy. When Lunatia answered to his question, he opened big eye.
*- That's awful ! Poor her.....*
He noticed that she changed the subject of the conversation and, not wanting to make her sad, he decided to cut it off.
- You have lot of seeds, that's really cool ! When I'll get the money, I'll be able to buy some ! That's cool ! Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:49

Lunatia smiled when he saw Dougy saviour the chocolate that she just gave him and then she replied to his statement.

" These are just some basic seeds, back in my hometown, they have more than 10 different seeds for each season!" she tried to tell him the memory she had of the great supermarket she used to go and the things they sold.

" I wish I could succeed and can establish such a well known and big supermarket that will provide almost everything." She said with a big sparkle eyes on her face. Then she went back to reality, and take two bags of turnip seeds and gave it to Dougy

" How about these two bags of turnip seeds for 100G, for a starter." she winked at him

"and all I asked is you can give me one of your first turnip when you've harvested them"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 13:03

- 10.....he murmured with big eyes.
Lunatia knew what she was talking about for sure. "This supermarket must have been really cool ! I'm sure a day your supermarket will become as cool as this one, don't worry ! You really look like a determinate woman.

Dougy looked at Lunatia's two bag with a smile.
-Hm....can I buy them in a few days ? I'm a bit short for now.....
He hoped she would accepted since he wasn't exactly rich and didn't wanted to be penniless...
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 04:06

She forgot that Dougy is a new farmer, getting some seeds must be a real hard for him. She took a few minutes to think, and finally she said

"Dont worry, just kidding, you can have this two bags of seeds for free"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:06

Dougy had big eyes.

- N...no ! I can't say yes, it could have reported you a lot of money !
He felt a bit like someone who was asking charity...

- I mean, you need to live too, and get money to buy things ! Fuss

{ O. O. C -> 1 bag = 1 seed now.... xD}
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:57

"Its fine really..I still have my stash, moreover, you need these seeds right? I dont know how to farm, so it would be meaningless for me." she explained the reason to dougy

[wow, thats expensive ...>_<]
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:30

Dougy looked at Lunatia with shining eyes. He was so happy that she is so....wonderful !

- That's.....so sweet of you !
He shyly took the seeds bags and put them in his bag.

- I'll be sure to give you some when they'll grow enough ! Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 03:13

It feels good when you know you can help people and also make them and yourself happy, and this is the feeling that she felt right now.

"No problem! Just make sure you come back for more seeds.." she winked at him and giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making acquantance Pt.1   Making acquantance Pt.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making acquantance Pt.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Confeito - the Supermarket-
Jump to: