Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Breeze Inn's new owner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke

Luke

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Inn Owner

Summer Breeze Inn's new owner Empty
PostSubject: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:13

This is the inn that I'll manage? asked Luke to himself. It doesnt look that bad, this inn has a great potential I say. Why there is none of my siblings want to take over the inn?

Suddenly Luke had a bad cough and he covered his mouth with his hand. He took a chair and sat down to rest his weak body for awhile. When the cough stopped he sighed and look at his palm, as he thought, blood.
He has been this week since he was born, and he doenst think he could live any longer than another few more years.

I heard, there are is someone took a room in the Inn already. I should go and introduce myself to that person, at least after I've washed this blood first.

Luke went to the washroom and turn the water tap on to wash the blood off his hand. After its all gone, he wiped his hand on a paper towel then go to the second floor. Knocking a room's door.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Job : Musician

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:23

Hincaru had just woken up. She moved from her bed and stretched her hands to the ceiling. She loved this little Inn, she had only been there a few days and it was already feeling like home. She smiled at the picture of her family sitting next to her bed.
"Good morning." she told them as she did ever time the sun raised. That is when she heard the knock on her door. She assumed it was going to be Birdie, so she didn't bother getting dressed. She walked over to the door and opened it with a smile on her face. She was shocked to see a boy standing there. She blushed.
"ummmn,... h-hello..." she said in a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:34

Luke was surprised as well to see the girl was not dressed, she looked as if she just woke up. The gril still looks hreally pretty, and that made him blush. He has never seen such a beautiful girl other than his sisters. And He knew that his sisters doenst like when people to see them still undressed especially when they just woke up, so he turned around and apologized.

Sorry, it seems that I've woken you up. Maybe I'll just wait downstairs when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:43

"Oh, no! I am sorry! I am really so sorry!!"
she bowed.
"I will get dressed and be down in just a minute... I am sorry!"
She apologized a hundred times, embarassed that somone cought her in her pj's, and the face that it was an attactive boy only made it worse. She gently closed the door and got dressed quickly.
*I was so rude to shut the door in his face!* the musician thought to herself. After she was dressed she opened the door again and headed downstairs quickly.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:49

Luke felt awkward to have their first meeting like that, he hoped that it wont leave a bad impression of him to the girl. He slowly walk downstairs and went to the kitchen instead of waiting.

I'm sure she hasnt have her breakfast yet

He prepared some toast and hot milk and juice, placed them on the tray and brought it outside, to a table, then he waited for the girl to come up.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 13:54

She nearly fell down the steps because she was moving so quickly. When she saw the boy she bowed deeply.
" I am really sorry about that! "
She smiled gently at him.
"I hope you don't think bad of me, I thought you were soemone else. "
She smiled down at the food on the table. It looked good, but she thought it was the boy's. She thought about making some of her own.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:02

"she looks even prettier when she's dressed"said Luke in his thoughts.

I'm the one who should apologize to you, I should have consider that you might have been still sleeping at this early in the morning.
Luke said tried to take all the blame to himself.

And please, have a seat, and have your breakfast, its all yours. I wasnt sure which one you like, juice or milk for breakfast, so I made both for you. and some simple toast.
he said in a friendly smile on his face.

Anyway, I'm Luke Rozenkrantz, the new owner of this Inn. Just call me Luke.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:09

She was shocked to hear that the food was her's. She smiled kindly and bowed again.
"Thank you so much! You are took kind."
She took a seat and began to eat.
"This is wonderful, thank you!"
She took another bite and a drink.
"So you are the owner." she smiled happily. "It is very nice to meet you! I don't know if you know it yet, but there are two of us living here. Other then myself, Birdie lives in the room across from mine. She is a singer. "
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:14

Again Luke smiled, he glad that she likes the food that he made. Back before this, no one ever said thank you when he cook for his family.

Take your time to eat, dont rush.. he reminded her

I see so there's another persion staying here. Miss Birdie, and miss..?
He forgot that he hasnt asked for her name yet.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:20

She smiled.
"I am sorry, I should have introduced myself. My name is Hincaru, I am a musician, and it is my pleasure to meet you, Luke."

she smiled, excited that she had such a kind landlord.

"So what brings you to Twilight Town?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:30

It was my fault, a man should always ask a woman's name, thats what my Dad used to say.

Luke coughed for a moment when he stopped he answered Hincaru's question.

My Dad wants one of his sons to take the Inn business in this town, but none of my brothers wants to go, so I volunteered myself.

So you're a musician?Thats awesome, I would be happy if you can use the Inn as your stage. Maybe, we can make the Inn merrier with that. he suggested
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:35

She smiled brightly.
"That would make me very happy!"
She looked at him worried when he started coughing.
"Are you ok?" she asked.
"Are you sick?"
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:39

He felt bad for making her worried.

I'm fine. I just have a bad cough since the journey to this town. I'll be fine soon.
He gave her an assuring smile

So tell me about yourself too. You must have traveled to lots of different places
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:50

"Not as much as I would have liked."She smiled gently.
"But when I saw Twilight Town I just knew that it was destined to be my first home!"
She drank her milk
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:50

He agreed with what Hincaru said, Thats right. I love this town too. So, did you and Birdie know each for a long time?
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:52

She smirked.
"No, we just met a few days ago in the town square, but we kind of hit it off."
She tilted her head and smiled
"Honestly I didn't really know anyone in the world until I met Birdie, so she will always hold a spot in my heart as one of my best friends. she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:58

You must be really lucky to find someone like her. he smiled and thought how wonderful it is if he can find someone like that too.

Actually I dont know many people in my whole life too, only my family and a few of them who always come to my house. Other than that, no one actually know me.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 00:03

she thought for a moment
"i had my family when I was little.. they knew me. And then the people at the orphanage.'
[/i]she smiled gently.[i]
" They knew me too. "
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:38

Luke felt very bad for reminding Hincaru about her past when she was still in the orphanage. He knew he should change the topic, or it will just make her sad.

How long have you been in this town? Perhaps you could show me around the town.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 13:42

"I have only been here for a few days, but I would love to show you around town, Luke."
she smied gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 04:14

Thats a relief, I thought I would have to look around the town by myself. Luckly I had you! he answered cheerfully.

And of course, anytime when you're free. he added I dont want to ruin your plan and your job.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 15:52

She smiled happily.
"I don't have a job right now, and I would love to spend time with you Luke.[i] Happy
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:28

Luke blushed. It was the first time anyone said that to him. Normally people would just leave him alone because he's sick.

"Thank you! How about we go now?? We might be able to visit some places before dark"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:15

"Sure, just follow me!" she smiled lightly and reached her hand out for his.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 11:07

Again Luke blushed. Holding hand is sure isnt his thing, but he thought this might be a good sign.

"Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze Inn's new owner   Summer Breeze Inn's new owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Breeze Inn's new owner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Summer Breeze Inn-
Jump to: