Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:23

Hincaru approached the house that she hadn't seen since she moved to this town. She went to knock on the door, but that is when she heard all of the barking coming from the inside. She was a sucker for animals. She smiled brightly to herself, before knocking quickly on the door
* Oh! I wanna see the puppies! *
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:02

Eden slowly opened the door and smiled at the black haired girl that had found her way to the store's doorstep. "Come on in." The blue haired girl stepped out of the way so Hincaru could walk inside. "I take it the barking of the puppies attracted your attention? Well yes it's feeding time, so they get kinda loud around this time."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:38

Hincaru was a sucker for animals, so she was eager to get in and see the pupies.
"Do you mind if I watch for the feeding?"she asked with a wide childish smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:56

"Of course you may." Eden smiled leading Hincaru to the small pen in the corner of the room. She walked to the left of the pen and picked up the big bag of dog food and got the one bowl ready.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:01

Hincaru could hardly contain herself. She loved animals so much she just wanted to adopt them all, but she could hardly support herself let alone a litter of puppies.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:12

"You can pet one if you'd like?"

Eden looked up from her careful pouring to see Hincaru. She msiled before looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:34

She quickly bent down and started petting one of the puppies happily, enjoying the soft fur of the puppy.
"I love these little creatures!!" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:40

Eden just smiled as she placed the bag down and grabbed the bowl with two hands before stepping over the small fence of the pen and set it down on the ground and watched all the small dogs run toward it and surround her feet as well. All except for one, and that was the one Hincaru was petting.

"He seems to really like you."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:42

Hincaru didn't stop petting him, but her eyes were full of saddness.
"I wish I had the money to have a pet." she said, patting the doggy on his bottom so he would go eat with his brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:54

Eden watched the puppy scurry to the dish in the center of the pen as Eden stepped back over the fence.

"You can always come visit them if you like, I'm sure their not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:05

She smiled brightly.
"you can expect me to be here often."
She walked happily over to the pin with the kittens and she patted one softly.
"you're so lucky." she admitted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:08

Eden tilted her head. She didn't believe so, all the things she had went through made it hard for her to even think about being lucky.

"Why is that?"

She had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:22

She smiled at the little cat.
"Animals are so wonderful. Besides plants, animals are the only living creatures who don't judge you. They don't blame you, or think low of you just because you are all alone. They don't talk behind your back, and as long as you are kind they will never desert you. All you have to do is pet them and feed them and love them and they will always be loyal. You are so lucky to be surrounded by such perfect little creatures." she never stopped smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:29

Eden walked over to the Cat pen and smiled.

"I suppose your right."

She had never really thought of it that way. But that was probably one of the main reasons why she loved animals so much, they didn't care who you were, they would love you forever.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:43

She smiled brigtly
"I always vowed that when I found a voice of my own I would help animals because they always helped me when I had no voice."
she remembered back to the little cat that used to live in her orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:49

Eden continued to smile. She hadn't ever met someone with her determination to stand up for animals before, but she came from a slaughter neighborhood so it really wasn't a common thing.

"I hope you get to fulfill that wish."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:53

She felt fufilled when the kitten had fallen asleep.
"Thank you." she replied with a smile.
"So what brought you to this town? What made you want to run a petshop?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:17

Eden frowned. She normally didn't like to take about her past life.

"Well it's a long story."

She shrugged. "If you would be willing to listen."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:29

She kept her soft smile. Her's was a long story as well.
"I would be happy to hear, and after, if you would like, I can tell you about myself."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:39

"That would be great." Eden smiled before taking a deep breath.

"From the time I was a child up until I was fourteen I lived with my family in Southern Norway.. And when I say family, I mean everyone. Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins at least on my fathers side anyway... Okay but as I was saying. We all lived in a slaughtering neighborhood. I'm not sure if you know what it is or not, but it's just a place where people took their farm animals like chickens and cows to have them... You know. Slaughtered."

She paused and exhaled.

"But when I was fourteen my father dragged me down the street to the building where they did it all so I could learn the business. Then when I saw it I freaked out on my father and my Uncles as well since that's how they made a living. So I just ran away and I haven't seen them since and have been traveling and making a living off begging others for money.. I just kept thinking, How could they do that to cute little animals it just seems like too much."

She looked over at Hincaru. "Probably not what you were expect huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:27

She smiled softly.
"On the contrary, usually something terrible has to happen for a human to be so wonderful." she closed her eyes, tilted her head, and smile.
"Bad things happen to good people, you know."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 00:14

"I guess, but still. It's not the best thing in the world to see when your fourteen." Eden sighed and could feel herself getting chicken skin just think about it. It was never a run experience.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 08:16

"I understand. "she frowned. "I am very sorry."

She took a deep breath.
"So it's my turn. I came from a happy family with my mother, my father, and my brother (who is much older then me). My parents loved me dearly, but my brother pretty well raised me, but that is neither here nor there. When I was ten years old we were driving down the street, and I had hurt myself in the back seat. My father turned around for a moment to see what was wrong with me, and he had swerved over and we hit a semi. I was the only one to survive. My family was sprawled out in the street before they took me away.

They took me to an orphanage where I stayed until I was 18 and I moved out on my own. I learned to play all of my instruments while in that orphanage." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:54

Eden gulped. Hincaru's had experience was much worse than her's. "That's... That doesn't even compare to my life. It.. It just doesn't compare."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:06

Hincaru shook her head and frowned.
"I couldn't imagine being forced to watch animals being slaughtered! I would lose my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Twilight Pet Store :: Eden's House-
Jump to: