Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening the Bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 12:57

Ayumi glanced from side to side with a suspicious feeling as she headed to the downstairs of the Bar she applied to work at. She wrinkled her nose some at some visable dust on the counter; and dreaded cleaning it- in fear that she'd start sneezing. She shrugged the feeling off; and rubbed the back of her neck as if she was bored; and didn't know much of what to do at this point in time.
"What to do...what to do..." She murmured to herself in a soft and gentle tone as she headed over to the counter; picking up a cloth from the supply cabinet so she could start cleaning the bar for her first day of employment.
"Well...Might as well make a good first impression..." She supposed as she started to rub the cloth against the dusty couter; humming softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 13:42

The bar's facade now displayed a big sign : « The Blue Rose Bar ».The fact that two color's name were in the new bar's name intrigued Dougy...and its owner, too. He was in fact on the way to the square when he noticed it, and couldn't help but be attracted by the place. It looked really clean for a bar and, curious to see the inside, he entered in it.

He saw, behind a long counter, a blond girl. Dougy found her really cute.
*She's probably the barman...*

He came closer to her, a big smile on the face.

- Hey there ! he exclaimed himself.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 13:47

"Wha--?" Ayumi stuttered; slightly surprised that she didn't hear the door open, dropping the cloth she was using to clean the counter. Her brown eyes glittered with a little amusment at her actions. She giggled sheepishly; and grabbed the cloth from the ground; and set it back down on the counter.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't see you there," She started; slightly embarrassed. She must have looked pretty silly, acting like that.
"Nice to meet you though! I'm Ayumi, the new Bar tender." She walked over; and extended her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 13:57

Dougy found straightaway Ayumi friendly. She emanated a lively feeling. She looked like the sociable type of person.
He quicly took her hand and shaked it.

- Really nice to meet you. I'm Dougy. I'm taking care of the farm at the north of the town....I don't know if you've saw it ; its next to the library. Really happy to see new face here ! What brought you to this beautiful town ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:04

Ayumi lightly let go of his hand once they shook; and grinned. She tilted her head to the side some, setting a hand on her cheek.
"Very nice to meet you, Dougy!" She said brightly before tapping her forefinger to her chin, thinking about how to word her answer to his question.
"Well, I was traveling from town to town before I came to Twilight Town. It seemed very nice and quiet; so I decided to stay." She started to explain. She didn't go into a lot of detail; since her memory loss was a topic that was quite...depressing in a way. She didn't want this meet to go off in any wrong direction. Breaking from her thoughts, she smiled once more.
"How long have you lived in the town?" She asked; curious of what it was like to live here, since she was still new to the town.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:22

Dougy brightly smiled.
-Well, like everyone in town, you found this peace of paradise by error....I'm starting to think that this town's dragging lost person in search of a home....he joked.
In fact, it was a bit true, but he was really happy of that. It's not like the people who come weren't funny or interesting....on the contrary !
- In fact, it's not bad...it can give us interesting persons.....
I've lived here for almost a week. Living here is really peaceful. Everyone's friendly and welcoming. You won't feel new too long, don't worry !
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:30

Ayumi giggled; clasping her hands together below her chin in delight.
"That's lovely!" She remarked; her brown eyes sparkling with lively texture
"I'm glad to hear that," She added before pausing; letting her hands set down on the bar now. She glanced about some before looking back at Dougy, smiling.
"Would you like something to drink? I'll give you a discount, for your kindness!" She started happily, "And the water's free anyway,"
She giggled again; and rubbed the back of her neck; unsure if she was being a tad too straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:11

The way she acted made Dougy smile. He definitely liked her.
- Does discount mean free ? 'Cause if yes, I can't exactly say no ! he said while laughing.
He took a sit on one of the stool in front of the counter, putting his elbow on the counter and carrying his head with his hands.
- Well, you sure look like you enjoy your job ! Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:22

Ayumi giggled; and placed her forefinger to her chin lightly
"Well, pretty much~" She replied with a smile.
"And yes~ I've been enjoying my job very much so far!" She started happily before tilting her head to the side.
"Oh yes, what would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:41

Dougy said without hesitation :
- Grape Juice ! And sorry for my enthusiasm, it's my favorite beverage.
He waited that she made the grape juice and asked :
- And you, what's your favorite juice ?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:35

Ayumi giggled at how energetic he was.
"Alrighty! Grape juice, coming right up!" She exclaimed cheerfully; turning to the bar. She mixed up the fresh grape in the blender. She grabbed a glass as it was blending; and set it down. Soon after; she took the mixture, poured it into a pitcher, and then poured it into the glass. She turned over to Dougy once again; and smiled at him as she set the glass of grape juice on the counter before him.
"I'd have to say I like apple juice the best~" She replied; holding her hands together, smiling in hope that he'd like the juice she made for him.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:42

Dougy was surprised to see how fast she was. It was obvious to him that she didn't choose to be a bartender aimlessly.
He took the glass and drank it.

- Hmm...It's really delicious ! These grapes are fantastic....he exulted. One day, I'll produce fruits and vegetables as good as these ! he happily finished.
He drank the rest of the juice and put down the glass on the counter.
- So, he said while he wiped his mouth wit the back of his hand, where are you from, and what pushed you to come here ?
As usual, he was really curious.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:55

"Wonderful! I'm glad you liked it," Ayumi replied cheerfully; overjoyed that he liked what she made for him. At his next question; she hesitated; and tilted her head to the side a little.
"Well, I came from an orphanage in a small town. I lost my memory as a child; and I don't really remember if I had any family or not. They let me go when I turned eighteen; so I started to travel, just to find a good place to settle down. I've wanted to be a bartender; but most the spaces were already applied for in the places I've been before I came to Twilight Town," She explained with a small smile. She had to stay positive; and she'd already gotten over the fact that she most likely wouldn't ever meet her possible family when she was younger; so the topic didn't make her all too sad.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:06

Her past life wasn't really happy, but she still kept a good attitude toward life. He began to admire her.
- That's really brave of you. You can't really do something against does things...murmured Dougy.
- Well ! If ever you lost again your memory, don't worry ! I'm not the type of person you can easily forget !
He roar with laughter and, when he calmed down, he kept looking at her.
- Myself, I couldn't exactly forget all about my family ; its so big that I'll always have an annoyer that I still remember. Like my big bro.....He was so awful with me, it was terrible. The sort of things you never want to remember...
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:14

Ayumi let out a light laugh herself. Dougy was a great guy, in her opinion. He brought out the good in a situation.
"I'm sure I won't forget things with you around then," She added to what she was saying with another small giggle. At what he said next; she smiled.
"Well, it souds very nice to live in a large family. I hear that sometimes siblings fight and such...It's terrible that your big brother would treat you that way though," She noted with a little concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:22

- No you won't ! said Dougy while laughing with her.
- Boy, do they fight ! But some of us are in really good terms....Like my younger sister and brother. I'm in good terms with them. They're a lot more friendly then my older brother, that's for sure ! But don't worry though, I don't think he would dare come here just to annoy me, or he'll have to taste my sickle ! !
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:32

Ayumi bobbed her head in agreement; giggling a bit more.
"Well, it's great you have siblings who you get along with too though, it gives you such a variety of difference to converse with," She replied with a smile. She couldn't help but wish she had a large family as well; but let the thought go quickly. Maybe sometime in the future; she'd be a part of a family.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:49

He didn't really think of it that way.
- Hm....Maybe. But I've been a certain time since I last saw them. I miss my parents, and some of my siblings, too. I have even invited some of them here. I hope they've answered positively to my proposition...

He wondered if talking about his family like that made Ayumi suffered. Dougy decided to change the subject.

- So, did you had a lot of friends back in your orphanage ?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:58

Ayumi smiled sincerly at him. She hoped that he'd be able to reunite with his family nicely at some point.
"There were two other girls who I used to be friends with there. They acted kind of like older sisters," She replied lightly. Sometimes she missed the two; but they left a few years before her. They'd both settled down in other towns; but they still contacted with letters. It was good to know she had friends somewhere else; yet then she was making new friends here in Twilight Town. She smiled at him.
"How about you? Were there any good friends where you used to live?" She asked; tilting her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:29

- That's cool. It's better then to rest in your corner....You can simply consider them as people of your family. You know, a family's composed of people that love each other.
He smiled at her. She looked like the type of person who would always love her family, even if they're annoying.

- Well, there was a boy, Adrien. He was quite cool. I spent lot of time playing with him, and my younger brother, too.
Dougy missed those time when life was so simple....
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:39

"Yes, it's good to have someone there who cares for you- even if they aren't a part of your actual family," Ayumi replied with yet another understanding smile. She listened to his next words thoughtfully. Sometimes she as well, missed being a child. She didn't have to worry as much about simple things, life was easier back then. But she had to deal with it; so she took both the good, and the bad as positivly as she could to make simpler.
"It's great to have friends to share a lot of your memories with. But it's also good to make lots of new friends- it helps your perspective on life, sometimes,"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:44

He thought for a bit.
- Yeah, that's true.
He quickly got his smile put on.
- Don't worry ! Here, you'll have a lot of friends to talk to, I'm sure of it. Most of us are really friendly ! And the way you're acting, I'm definitely sure you'll get a lot of friends !
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:53

Ayumi felt butterflies of excitement in a sensation through her arms as he told her this. She smiled at him cheerfully and thankfully.
"You think so?" She asked; glad, yet a little embarrassed.
"I'm sure you have a lot of friends in this town already. You're a very kind young man," She complimented. Then she blushed a little. Making such a comment when she just met him...she hoped it wasn't something bothersome to say.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:27

- Of course I do ! exclaim Dougy. And well, yes, I think I have some friends....That's kind of you to say this !
He smiled while pushing away some hairs that were hidden his eyes. He saw her blush a bit and that made him smile.
- It's hot, uh ? he asked with a mischievous smile. Anyway, whenever you need help to visit the town or something, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm pretty familiar with the place, you know....
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:47

Ayumi blushed a little more at his next comment; but smiled at him, tilting her head to the side. She cupped her hands together; and set them down on the counter.
"That's such a kind offer, thank you! I'll be sure to come to you when I decide on exploring the town more," She said; pleased with how well she was getting along with Dougy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opening the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening the Bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: The Blue Rose Bar-
Jump to: