Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening the Bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Opening the Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 14:09

He made her his biggest smile.
- So, any friends yet ? I'm sure you've made some ! People in the town are so friendly.....I'm sure lots of them came to visit you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 17:51

"Well, I've met Hincaru, Birdie, and Oliver as far as I've been here," Ayumi replied; tilting her head and smiling a sincere smile.
"They're all very lovely people."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 18:48

Dougy closed his eyes and smiled with all his teeth.
- That's what I though ! You're already popular here ! It's fantastic ! he exclaimed.
I was sure you would be able to have friends quickly.

Dougy took a break. He didn't knew what to say else...
So he stayed there, staring at Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:32

Ayumi straightened her posture a little; delighted and pleased with what he told her. She was glad he thought so. She smiled to herslef for a few seconds; blinking her sparkling brown eyes in curiousity, and suddendly took notice of him staring at her; nearly causing herself to blush.
"So..." She started; taking the cloth, working at cleaning the counter as she continued to talk with Dougy, still blushing slightly.
"How have you met in the town so far? Do you know everyone here as of now?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:55

Ayumi's skin began to turn to a light red, and that made Dougy smiled. He looked away to let her take back her normal skin color while answering to her question :

- Well, there's Birdie, Hincaru, Emkay, Alexa, Oliver, Bryan.....in fact, lots of them. There's just three or four of them that I don't know. I hope to meet them soon !
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 21:03

Ayumi's blush faded slightly. She smiled at him as she slid the cloth she was using to clean the counter with aside.
"I hope I'll be able to meet them all too!" She exclaimed before a random thought came to mind.
"Sorry for the strange question; but what's your favorite color, Dougy?" She asked; tilting her head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:09

He contemplated how quickly the red spread on her face....And taking like that made him blush a bit. But well, it wasn't the sort of thing you could easily notice on tan skin...
He found her question pretty strange but gently answered.

- It's green. No wonder why I like the outdoor, uh ?
And you, what is it ?

[i]He found themselves really funny to be like that in a bar talking about their favorite colors...
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:56

"Blue, mainly because of the sky," Ayumi agreed. She studied the look on his face for a second; and almost thought the very same thing. She let out a light giggle at the fact.
"Sorry for the random question though, I was just curious, really!" She started once more as her giggles faded slightly. She smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:59

- That's a cool color....but I prefer the blue more aqua....Dougy said while playing with his down lip.

" And it's ok....You can be curious if you want to, it's ok !"
Dougy looked around and stayed a bit quiet. When he finished thinking, he said :

- Well, it was really cool to meet you, Ayumi. I'm happy a person like you has joined our community !
He was going to leave and looked at her while waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:12

Ayumi got the hint soon; and nodded her head, smiling. She was very glad she had met with Dougy as well.
"I'm glad! It's was great meeting you too. I'm happy you stopped by to visit," She said; now wearing a sincere smile; one that could tell him the hint that she knew he was getting ready to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:02

He greatly smiled at her and, after putting his vest back, he turned around and moved toward the door of the bar. He got out under the bright sun's light. He was sure to come visit her soon.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:07

Ayumi watched the door shut with a gentle smile before adjusting her bonnet; and turning back to work at clearing the dust away from the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Bar   Opening the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening the Bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2