Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting--Ayumi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:28

Birdie had been looking around town today. So many people have came to town, it was very exciting. She was surprised that so many people came so quick, but she didn't mind. Smiling she passed a bar and stopped in her tracks.

She grinned and entered. This was the last place for the day tha she had to enter. Once she entered she looked around.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:36

Ayumi perked up like a small puppy when she heard the door of the Bar opening. Her eyes glittered slightly; for she was excited to meet someone new.
"Oh, hello. Welcome to the Bar~" She greeted with a kind natured smile; sliding the cloth she used to clean the bar aside. She wondered if she was making a good first impression for the bar, anyway.
"I'm Ayumi," She introduced suddendly; not wanting to be any rude.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:42

Birdie smiled at the girl, she was glad that she was friendly. She wasn't sure what to expect and a cute, young girl wasn't who she expected to be the bar tender. Smiling she walked up to the chair infront of the main counter and sat down, placing her bag on the floor. "It's nice to meet you Ayumi. I'm Birdie. I like your bar."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:46

Ayumi smiled once more; very pleased.
"Thank you very much! And it's nice to meet you, Birdie!" She started; tilting her head to the side slightly. Out of those she'd met so far, it's by far been a very nice town. She grinned at the thought; and blinked a few times.
"Is there anything you'd like to drink?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:49

Birdie smiled sheepishly and played with her fingers. "Just water. I haven't really much money at the moment... and I'm talking to my Inn owner about rent."

She let out a laugh, she felt bad that she couldn't buy a drink but once she was able to perform for money regualrly, she would be sure to come back and buy a drink.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:55

"Oh, I understand what you mean; no worries!" Ayumi started cheerfully. She turned slightly so she could go back to retrieve the water.
"I'll be back with your water soon!" She assured as she headed to the back counter; grabbing a glass and the water pitcher. She poured the water into the cup; and turned her head slightly so she was glancing at Birdie.
"Would you like any ice in your water?" She asked. She'd known of some customers in the past who wouldn't want to have ice in their water, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:01

Birdie's eyes were wandering around the bar when she heard Ayumi's voice. She looked at the area the girl was calling form. "Yes please. Ice water is always best one my throat."

Then again, she had to be careful with the combinations of things she ate back to back because they could mess with her throat and her voice was everything.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:08

Ayumi smiled at her; and bobbed her head lightly to show that she understood. She poured some of the ice from the tiny pitcher into the glass, and set it down on the counter in front of Birdie.
"Here you are! Please enjoy," Ayumi started with a small grin before turing to place the pitcher back into the freezer; so she could keep the water and ice fresh and cold for others who could happen to head into the Bar.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:12

Birdie's slender hand took the cup and lifted it to her ips so that she could get a decent drink out of it. Once she was done with that drink she sat it down. "Thank you so much Ayumi. I needed that. My throat was dry from all the singing I was doing."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:27

Ayumi smiled kindly; taking the glass into her hands so she could wash it soon.
"Oh, it's no problem!" She assured before blinking, and tilting her head to the side in curiousity.
"You sing? I bet you have a lovely singing voice!" She started; overjoyed that this town had a lot of creativity in the villiagers who lived in the area. It gave variation to those who lived there.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:32

Birdie smiled at Ayumie. "I generally perform in the square if you'd like to come listen."

She liked being in the bar, the owner of it was very friendly and she liked that. " My friend Hincaru will play with me occasionally too."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:37

"That'd be lovely! I'd come to listen, for sure!" Ayumi stated; clasping her hands together from delight. She was also interested in meeting the friend Birdie mentioned as well. Seeing how nice everyone in the town was; she knew for sure they'd probably get along as well. She turned for just a second; and set the glass by the sink; deciding she'd wash it later; so she could chat a little longer with Birdie.
"What genre of music do you like to sing?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:42

Birdie smiled at the girl. She thought about genre's but music in general came to her mind. She smiled at the other. "Honestly? I love all music. My mother taught me to be that way. She said never favor or hate one type because it may effect your judgment later. I love music as a whole. It's my life."

She looked down at the counter. She probably sounded insane to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:30

Ayumi smiled; setting her hand to her cheek lightly and closing her eyes as she slumped her elbows on the counter lightly, inwardly wishing that she had a talent like one of singing.
"That's nice. It makes you a well-rounded person," She said in a soft, yet encouraging voice. She straightened her posture; and fixed her bonnet's position on her head a little.
"I'm looking forward to hearing you sing some day."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:37

Birdie smiled brightly at Ayumi. "My family has always been musically inclined. I come from a family of singers and musicians!"

Birdie looked at the girl's bonnet and smiled. "I don't look good in hats which is why I wear my hear the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:47

Ayumi smiled brightly at Birdie. It must be nice to live in such a family! She herself, had no current memory of where she came from; or even if she had any family whatsoever. But it didn't make her feel very sad at all. She couldn't want what she never had; and she'd already gotten used to the fact a long time ago, so she just had to make do with what she had.
"That must be nice," She commented before pulling down the tip of her bonnet a little, and giggling.
"Well, I really like your hair! It's unique!"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:04

Birdie giggled softly. A lot of people liked her hair but it was just tso weird when you though about it. "My mother's hair was like this. I got my father's eyes but I was the one lucky enough to get my mother's weird hair."

Birdie smiled. She missed her family. "What about your family?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:10

Ayumi smiled at Birdie. Sure, the style wasn't common; but it was unique. She thought there was no reason for anyone to think it was weird...Just different. Different, in a good way. Her heart pounded a little nervously when she was asked about her family; but remained smilig.
"Well, I really don't know if I have a family or not," She relpied in a sincere and gentle tone.
"I lost my memory when I was twelve...But I don't mind much. I grew up in an orphanage with a lot of other lovely people who treated me like a member of the family,"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:17

Birdie gave an apologetic look for bringing up a touchy subject. Though hearing that Ayumi had been okay was graet. "Well.. lets make this town like a new home and people here your family. I didn't mean to bring up such a touch subject.. I apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:23

"Oh no, don't worry about it. I don't mind talking about it- it helps other then bottling it up. And thanks; I'm sure I'm going to love it here," Ayumi assured; not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable because of the subject she brought up the subject of her family.
"In fact, I'm already enjoying myself here. I've met very lovely people as far as I've been here," She added with a sincere giggle.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:30

Birdie smiled sweetly at the girl. She was sure that she had found anotherb est friend in this one. She lifted up her bag slowly. "Would you mind if I played my harp for a little?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:36

"Oh, not at all! I'd love to hear you play!" Ayumi exclaimed in delight. She propped her elbows up on the bar; and leaned over just a little so she could relax just a bit. Her brown eyes sparkled, for she was anxious to hear Birdie play her harp.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:41

Birdie smiled and brought out her harp out and strummed the strings softly. before playing just a few warm ups. "Do you have any songs you like Ayumi?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:49

Ayumi listened to Birdie play her warm ups; even so, when they were warm ups; it sounded lovely to her ears. She smiled at Birdie.
"Hm...There are very many songs that I like," She started; deciding it would be hard to just pick one song. She was sure, however, that she'd enjoy anything that Birdie was willing to play.
"I'd like to hear one of your favorite songs. You're the musician; so I'm sure you'll play something beautiful," She smiled a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:56

Birdie started playing a sweet upbeat song that seemed to raise with the wind. Slowly Birdie closed her eyes and began to sing

"Halta de manna cinca de manna horahoraho
Horto prier blos d'ita
Omna magni

Crietros strientropo horahoraho

Altinigue ortono floen d'ermenita
Aiho detarmeno hiha
Miha trava lafladitu
Aiho detarmeno hiha
Plient plient plientu hora

Halta de manna cinca de manna
horahoraho
Horto prier blos d'ita
Omna magni

Halta de manna cinca de manna
Cripar intari
Aquarion Aquarion
"

Birdie stopped singing and smiled at the girl.

Spoiler:
-- song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meeting--Ayumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting--Ayumi   The meeting--Ayumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting--Ayumi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next