Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gazing at the scenery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

Gazing at the scenery Empty
PostSubject: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:34

Ayumi panted as she continued on her way atop the mountain side. She grasped the tip of her bonnet with her forefinger and her thumb, sliding it off her head, slightly messing the hairstlyle her blonde hair was in. She felt some sweat slide down the back of her neck from all the walking she'd been doing; but she knew it was soon for her to reach the top. She decided to stop; just for a few seconds to rest. She bent over a little; and placed her hands down on her knees slightly as she caught her breath. She heard this scenery was wonderful though; and she was willing to take the chance to see it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:03

Bryan had had a hard day of work and he was looking for a place to relax. He wasn't entirely too fond of people, so he decided not to go to the Square, instead he went on a hike to the mountains. He enjoyed nature and all the animals, so it was pleasent enough. It didn't take this machine like man to make most of the way up the mountain, but he stopped when he saw a blonde girl sitting on the edge of the path. He wasn't a friendly person, but he wasn't (entirely) heartless. He walked over to her and spoke in a stern voice.
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:42

"Hm?" Ayumi started; a little startled that she had company all the sudden. Her gaze fixed on a young man; and her startled behavior faded slowly, her brown eyes becoming slightly gentle. She smiled wearily because of how tired she was, and fixed her bonnet back atop on her head.
"Oh, I'm fine; thanks. Only resting a bit. It's a long walk up here," She started in a kind and gentle tone. She brushed her skirts off a bit before standing.
"I'm Ayumi," She introduced; extending her hand to shake. She took notice that this young man looked like a pretty quiet person. She tilted her head to the side slightly; still smiling a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 22:48

He remained fairly stoic, not showing any emotion
"My name is Bryan." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 23:02

Ayumi let her hand down; seeing as he didn't want to shake. Her smile never faded from her face, even so.
"It's very nice to meet you, Bryan." She said gently. *I knew it...he seems to be very quiet. It's hard to read his emotion compared to many others in the villiage....*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 15:57

He stood silently for a moment, he blushed slightly, not used to being stared at. After a moment he extended his hand. It was to help her to her feet, or to shake her hand. He almost felt bad for not doing so. Being around all these kind people was starting to get to him.
"It... is nice to meet you." he said, still in a stoic voice.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:59

*Now we're getting somewhere.* Ayumi thought; glad that he was at least polite. He had a slightly cold image; but she clearly didn't expect him to be heartless. She tilted her head to the side and smiled as she grasped his hand gently; and shook.
"So, are you coming up to take a look at the scenery?" She asked lightly; hoping she wasn't asking anything too personal.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:03

He nodded once.
"I am."
He pulled his hand back and stared up the path.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:22

Ayumi watched him head up the path; tilting her head to the side. She took nothing to offence, of course. She knew that he wouldn't want her trailing at his feet, chatting all the way up, but instead, she walked on so she was alongside him; just a few feet apart. Therefore, she was on her way up anyway, which didn't mean she had to change her route. She didn't speak though, just listened to the sound of the wind and their footsteps. Silence wasn't awkward to her in anyway. Her gaze was set forward, to where she was going. Up to see the scenery she'd walked all this way to see.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:26

Hincaru was confused by the woman's actions. He had never had someone want to be around him. It didn't bother him, it actually, secretly, made him feel good about himself. Perhaps someone actually desired his company?
"Sooo..." he started awkwardly "Are you finished with work? Is that why you are climbing the mountain?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:46

"Oh, not many people have come down to the bar at this hour- so I'm just taking a quick break to refresh," Ayumi replied with a sincere smile; almost a little surprised that he would want to start up a conversation with her. She had her gazed set on her feet as she walked; but knew from the corner of her eye; that she was still walking steadily alongside him.
"You?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 08:07

His gaze didn't falter, he continued to stare forward.
"I am done with work... it is slow moving anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 21:45

"Yes...I guess I can understand, in a way." Ayumi agreed; deciding to look ahead once more as well.
"Where do you work, Byran? If you don't mind me asking, of course,"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:14

"Black smith." he replied in a small voice.
"Let's just say that business isn't exactly booming.."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 19:41

"I see..." Ayumi replied lightly still looking at her feet as she walked. She'd come to him if she needed something for sure; but a bar's maid wouldn't need much from a Black Smith, it seemed. She pressed her lips together; but somehow never seemed to find the silence very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazing at the scenery   Gazing at the scenery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gazing at the scenery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Western Area :: Moutains-
Jump to: