Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fear of Doctors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 13:50

Hincaru was kind of afraid of doctors. She never had a good experience with them, but she knew when she had to go to see them. Luckily for her a new doctor had just moved to Twilight Town. She wandered up to the doors of the clinic and took a deep breath before entering with a gentle smile on her face. She glanced around the clinic, waiting to see if the doctor was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Nicholas

Nicholas

Job : Doctor

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 09:49

Nicholas saw someone was standing outside the clinic. He thought that that person must be afraid of doctor, or maybe needle, which is a common thing. He stood up from his place and walked up to the door, and opened the door to see who it was.
" Hello " he sounded friendly " Are you coming for check up?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 13:49

She smiled weakly.
"I-I am." she sounded nerves.
"Well... I seem to have hurt my leg." she admitted timidly.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Nicholas

Job : Doctor

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 08:45

Nicholas took a look at her face, and she wasnt lying, she was in pain. He offered to help her to walk to the examination room, as he know, forcing to walk when your leg is hurt can make it worse.

After she settled down on the chair, and so he did, he asked about the details of what happened to her.

" Could you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 17:58

"I was playing my guitar as I walked, and didn't look where I was going.... and I kind of just.... fell." she blushed lightly at her clumsy mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fear of Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fear of Doctors   A fear of Doctors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fear of Doctors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Sylvarant Clinic-
Jump to: