Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star in Da Place {Ayra}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Star in Da Place {Ayra} Empty
PostSubject: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:20

Dougy was taking care of his farm. Since it was so dirty and filled with wild grass, he took his day to clean it a bit, cause till then he looked like someone extremely disrupt.
He had cleaned almost the half of the soil when a shadow appeared in front of him. Since he was on all fours, the person hidden the sun from Dougy's view, he raised his eyes to see who was in front of him. A young girl with long black hair and green eyes, like his, was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

PostSubject: Re: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:26

She stared at him for a moment. She wasn't sure what to say,

"Erm, Sorry, I'm I bothering you?"

She asked somewhat unsure what to say. She then noticed how dirty he looked and tilted her head with a brow raised,

"Don't you feel odd being all dirty like that? I can't stand it. Just what are you doing anyway?"

Her curiosity took a hold of her, but because of her horrible social skills with people she didn't know, she acted bluntly and rude.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:41

The girl's voice was sweet voice but sounded am bit more rude then the rest of the girls in town.
- Uh.....a bit, but I'm always happy to meet people ! he said with a big smile.

He was surprised at how she asked her question. Her rudeness made him furrowed his eyebrow.
- That's....my work. I'm a farmer...Isn't it enough obvious ?
And I'm pulling out the wild grass.

He had some of them in his hands and, with a big smile, he gave them to her.
- Want some of them ?
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

PostSubject: Re: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:52

She looked at the grasses and smiled but then nodded,

"O-Oh sure!"

She said as took the grass. She noticed him furrow his brows and seemed to know what he was thinking. Well, of course! He wasn't the first to give her that look. She knew she was being rude. She looked to the side and kept from looking at him while saying sorry,

"I-I'm sorry. I was being rude again, wasn't I? I'm been trying...trying to be not rude but sometimes I thinking gets a head of me."

She bluntness made her slightly easier to read then normal. She then looked at him for a moment as if trying to confirm something and then placed her hand just below her chin,

"To be honest, you don't look much like a farmer to me...."

She trailed off on her words as she continued to examine. He didn't have those overalls and that straw hat that all farmers wore and he was DEFINITELY not fat.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:53

His eyebrows got up when he saw she took the grass.
- Well.....it was a joke.... Err

Dougy smiled at her. He wasn't his type to be rancorous.
- It's nothing. Really ! I mean, it's not that awful....I just though you were so cute that being that rude was a bit strange....he said while wiping his nose.

The last thing she said made him laugh.
- And how does a farmer look to you ? A cowboy hat and some flared trousers or something ? Well, we, the farmers, have developed a lot through the years !

He eyed her up to see her style. She was really clean, had a long, black robe, like her hairs. Her big green eyes where luminous like a lighthouse.
- Hmm...you look like someone too clean to work in a farm......You're probably some kind of rich ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star in Da Place {Ayra}   Star in Da Place {Ayra} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star in Da Place {Ayra}
Page 1 of 1