Share | 

Meeting Ayra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

PostSubject: Meeting Ayra   April 27th 2009, 21:12

Ayumi was on her walk when she noticed a cute little house that looked like someone had just moved in. She smiled sheepishly, always willing to meet someone new. She built up her confidence as as she walked up to her door; and knocked gently twice; not wanting to be rude by just barging in. Her stomach swarmed with excitement as she waited at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayra   April 27th 2009, 23:55

Ayra flinched upward as she heard a knock on her hardwood door. Her heart began to beat fast. She was nervous.

*This is what normal people do right? I forgot all about that stuff...* She smiled and brushed out the creases in her dress as she stood from her chair and walked over to the door. She put on her wonderful star like smile that she usually gave to the Tv and opened the door to find a surprisingly elegantly cute girl.

"A-ah, Nice to meet you!~ I'm Ayra."

She thought she should introduce herself before asking her quest's name.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

Ayra wasn't sure what to do or say. She was never good in being social active and doing small talk. Although she tries but most say she talks too much when she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayra   April 28th 2009, 22:05

"It's nice to meet you too, Ayria! I'm Ayumi." She replied with a sincere smile; overjoyed that she was able to meet someone new. Anyhow, everyone in the town was quite new; so these greetings seemed quite common. Sometimes she didn't know why she got so excited about them, but she just guessed it was because everyone was uniqie in his or her own way. Snapping out of her thoughts; she extended her hand to shake.
"Oh, no thanks; I don't need any help as of now. I was just stopping by to welcome you to the town," She responded in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayra   April 29th 2009, 17:09

"Ayumi,..that's a pretty name!~" Ayra said in thought of the foreign name. She was Chinese so hearing Japanese names was very interesting. "That's very nice of you! I couldn't help but wonder though... are you somewhat new too?" She couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayra   April 29th 2009, 21:49

"Yes, actually. I've only been here a few days now," Ayumi responded with a calm smile; tilting her head a bit.
"Everyone I've met in this town is very friendly. It's a very nice place to live," She replied. Someone easily fit in when they were new. All of them seemed somewhat new in the town, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayra   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Ayra
Page 1 of 1