Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still Starving

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 16:14

Bryan was really very hungry, and he was on his lunch break. He didn't have time to go to the diner (or maybe he just didn't want to deal with Oliver's rich boy attitude.) He heard there was a new bakery in town, so he decided to go get something sweet to eat. He walked into the doors of the bakery and began looking around the cakes.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:12

"Hii!! Welcome to Flowerbud pastry bakery!!" said a cheerful Pepi greeting the hungry guy "We are not open to business yet but if you want you can eat these cookies!!" showing a plate full of cookies with different shapes "I just made them so it would be great if you could try them and tell me what you think about the cookies n__n feel free to eat as much as ypu want!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:32

The unsocial boy blinked at her twice. He still wasn't used to friendly people. He took a cookie and stared at it before taking a bite.
"It's good."
He said in a stoic voice, finishing the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:47

Stared at the guy really happy that someone liked her food "hehe eat as much as you want!! would you like anything else? some tea perhaps?" said Pepi with a gentle smile in her face and bringing a cup of tea to the table "C'mon, sit down and enjoy the food Wink by the way what's your name? I'm Pepi the owner of this place..." laughs loudly "but that's kinda obvious isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:56

! Bryan wasn't used to such talkative people. He himself didn't talk often, but he did sit at the table and accept the tea and the cookies. He was hungry and he didn't have much time before he had to get back to work.
"My name is Bryan, I am the blacksmith."
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:08

"Blacksmith?? how cool!!" yelled Pepi with an excited voice which kinda startled Bryan "it must be a really hard job!! but I guess you really like it" laughs loudly again "of course you do, if not you wouldn't be doing it right? hahaha" Bryan looked at her with a cautious look "Oooh I'm sorry!! I talk a lot and really loudly so most people say my name suits me perfectly" winks at him "you know peppy hehe" with a huge smile "but I can't help it!! I guess it's the sugar" Bryan stops eating the cookies "Ooh but don't worry!! I don't think you would become like me!! hahaha it's just a dumb joke XD ignore me and please enjoy the food!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:29

he lifted a cautious eyebrow at her as he slowly took another bite of the cookie. He looked at his watch. He still had time, and he wanted those cookies.
"So... What brought you to Twlight Town." he asked, buying time.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:41

Pepi stared at the guy, even though he didn't speak much she liked his company "Well... I lived in another town far away from here and really enjoyed it but..." the smile that was always in her face faded away while she kept talking "the people stopped coming there and it became a ghost town... it was abandoned so I decided to move somewhere else..." suddenly her bright smile returned "and then a friend of mine told me about this town so I decided to give it a try n__n and what about you? why did you move here?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 18:49

It kind of back fired on him. He didn't want to talk about himself, but he did believe in an eye for an eye. She talked about herself, so he will talk about himself.
"I ran away from home and tried to find the smallest town where they wouldn't find me, and this is where I ended up." he gave her the short story, showing no emotions, simply taking another bite of a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:00

Pepi noticed he didn't enjoy talking about himself so she stopped herself for asking something else *I guess that's good, after all you don't tell a total stranger the story of your life, maybe I should learn from him XD* she thought.

"Hope it goes well then" said her with a gentle smile "Anyway it seems you were hungry hehe" pointed the cookies' plate that was almost empty "what about some cake?" then she noticed Bryan kept looking at his watch "if you are in a hurry you can take it home but you have to promise to come back again Wink"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:20

He was shocked that she didn't ask for a further explination. He was pleased, rather. He nodded when she offered the cake.
"i enjoy the food here." he replied to her asking if he will com back
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:44

"What would you like? chocolate or strawberry cake?" said the girl bringing two plates with her "I'm glad you like my food n__n you know, you are the first one to eat my stuff here!!" with a grinning face "but you know... you can't survive with just cookies and cake!! you have to eat healthy food too!!" stopped talking for a moment and then laughed out of nowhere "Hahahaha!! just ignore me!! I shouldn't be the one saying that since I love sweets and junk food and hate veggies... guess I'm not a good example"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:30

His eyes moved back to his hands. He didn't associate with people often, so he didn't know when to make eye contact and when to look away.
"Chocolate cake. I usually only eat meat, really. And bread." it was a habit he developed back at the Abby, and he hasn't lost it since he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:43

Sees Bryan look away from her *Aww how cute!!* thought Pepi which probably wasn't the best thing to think about a guy XD

"Here you have!!" gives him the plate that had the chocolate cake "I hope you don't eat raw meat!!" laughs a little "Ooh by the way, it was another bad joke of mine hehe good thing I own a bakery because as a comedian I would be dead already" laughs about her own commentary *how lame...*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:32

He smirked, for only a moment. He was trained not to show emotions, so smiling made him blush a little, and then he was his stoic self again. He takes a bite of the chocolate cake. It is so delicious he is taken back by it.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:00

"Heey you kinda smiled just now!!" pointed a really happy Pepi "You should smile more often because you look really handsome when you do!" wide smile "though you should do it just when you feel like doing it, if not it will look empty and false" pinch her cheek while thinking *also, if someone doesn't smile that much, when he does it becomes even more special...*

Comes back to reality "Ooh, if you want more cake just tell me!! it really is enjoyable to have someone eat your food n__n"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:06

"it is good cake." he replied.
"More?" he questioned.He was embarassed, the russian wasn't used to perople.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:28

"Here you have Happy " says Pepi while putting another slice of chocolate cake on Bryan's plate "I just made more cookies so if you could try them and give me your opinion it would make me really happy" looks at the guy that kept eating the sweets "Would you like more tea or would you rather drink something else?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 08:05

"Sure. I can try them."
His voice almost sounded confused. He didn't know how to handle himself around kind people. Where he is from if someone offered you food, it was probably spiled or poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 13:45

"Haha and why are you so sure these cookies aren't poisoned?" winks at him "I was thinking of doing a little event to celebrate the grand opening of the bakery so it would be suuuper if you could come!!" stares at Bryan with a big smile and bright eyes full of expectation.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 18:31

When she said that the cookies could be poisoned he started at them for a long hard moment. They could be. But he didn't taste any poison and Boris trained him in things like that. He felt certain enough to take another bite.
"I'll come." he replied in his normal short sentences
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:00

"How great!!" starts jumping out of excitement "I'm soooo happy you will come!!" dances around "It will be great!! there will be lots of food, nice music and bunch of fun!!" looks at Bryan with a smile, brighter than usually, and says "you won't regret it!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:02

*I hope not.* he thought to himself. He started eating the cake again and almost smiled at how good it was. He stopped himself however.
"Do you know when it will be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:18

"Mmm..." with a troubled face "maybe... maybe tomorrow..." closes her eyes and starts moving her head from one side to the other "Aww... I have lot's of things to do... didn't think of that when I decided to make a party..." sits again at the chair "Ugh... have to prepare all the food and decorations... aghh!! haven't invited the people!!" becomes dizzy but then remembers Bryan is there "Hehe sorry Err but don't worry!! the party will be tomorrow!! so be sure to come, it will be great!!" mumbles to herself "I hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:33

"Maybe you should give yourself more time." he stated with a mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still Starving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Starving   Still Starving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Starving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Flowerbud Pastry Bakery-
Jump to: