Share | 

Fine Pastries...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Fine Pastries...   April 28th 2009, 21:39

All Dougy could think of when he knew a bakery was in the town was it's fine pastries...Eager to have some of it, and meet the place's owner of course, he woke up early in the morning and, at 8, he was in front of it. It was a small but cute place with beige walls and big windows.
He quickly knock at the door. Again. And again.

*I hope I'm not too early !* he thinks while despairing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 28th 2009, 21:50

Pepi was still half asleep since she wasn't an early bird, but owning a store was a big responsibility so she was already working and about to open the shop. Then she heard someone knocking the door "Oooh a customer!! how nice~~!!"

Walks happily to the door and prepares a big smile to welcome her first costumer "Hiii!! welcome to our bakery!! please come in and enjoy the food!!" said Pepi to the guy that was standing outside the shop *heey, he's cute Love hope he likes sweets!!* thought Pepi while looking at the guy "I'm Pepi, the owner and since we just opened we are giving free samples!!" brings a plate full of cookies "Would you want to try some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 28th 2009, 23:19

The door opened on a charming young lady. Her blue eyes where fixed on him. The way she was cheerful made him smile. He already liked her.

- Hello ! I'm Dougy, the farmer of the northern farm. Happy
Free sample....the two word that any pastry lover dream of.....Dougy already felt the cookies sweet texture on his tongue....

- What a question ! Of course I want some ! Love

Pepi let him enter and that's what he did. Inside, he saw the bakery's beauty. It was a normal place with some table and chairs, sofa and, most of all, a shelf with cake, pie and cookie on it. He felt like he was in paradise. Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 14:00

"Dougy the farmer? how cool!! would love to visit your farm later if that's not a problem" looks at him really interested "so glad you like sweets too!!" huge smile "but please take a seat!!" Pepi shows him a cute table where more pastries were waiting to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 17:59

Dougy quickly liked Pepi. She was energetic, funny and talkative. She was really cute and, above all, she knew how to cook ! The farmer felt like in presence of an angel. He had shiny eyes while he looked at the cute table she showed him. But what took his attention was the pastries on it...He felt like his heart was going to stop. He sit on the chair and looked back at Pepi with light in eye.

- Can I ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 18:50

"Haha of course you can!!" sits in a chair near Dougy "What use does food have if no one eats it?" eats a cookie too "And what use would a bakery have if no one liked sweets? lucky me most people here love them!!" stands and grabs something from the shelf "Tea or milk?" says while holding a cup in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 19:03

Pepi didn't had to say it twice : Dougy literally jumped on the plate and began to eat the cookies. Of course, they were delicious. He didn't even bother to think if they were or not : anyway, just by smelling them, he had the feeling they were good enough for him !

- Huum....he said the mouth full Milk ! Happy

Pepi came back with the milk and while she poured it into a glass, he said :

- So, what brought a wonderful cooker like you in this wonderful town ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 19:26

Laughs at the sight of the boy with the mouth full of cookies *Hehe looks like I'll see him at the bakery often Happy*

Sits again in her chair
"Well, a handsome guy invited me to this town!" winks at him "And since the town where I used to live was abandoned..." sad look "I decided to give it a try and come here!!" laughs "It sounds like a lame story compared to the reasons the other villagers had right?" stares at Dougy "And what about you? If it's ok for me to ask"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 19:42

He took the glass of milk and began to drink it.

- A handsome guy ? Really ? he said with interested eyes. Well, it's too bad that your previous town was abandoned....poor you. You must had a lot of friends ! I'm sure of it !
He laugh.
- Well, not that lame...Mine is pretty normal....I lived with my 8 brothers and sisters, and my parents of course, and I heard that my uncle died. I really wanted to take his farm over - I came to it a lot - but the next town is far away, so....
and when I heard that a town was built around it, I jumped on the occasion, and here I am... Happy
He finished the last cookie and had a big smile.

- Félicitation ! Your cooking is really good. Chapeau.
He said some of his words in french and had a big smile, his elbow on the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 19:57

Pepi was pouring some tea in a cup for her while listening to Dougy's story. When she heard about her family she almost dropped the tea-pot to the floor.

"Whaat?? woaah your family is really... impressive!!" said Pepi cleaning the tea that fell all over the table "I'm an only child so it really is... hard to imagine how life would be with so many people in a house!!" giggles "But it really must be fun having that many brothers and sisters!! you could play with them and talk about what you like and all that!!" stares at Dougy while widely smiling "It must have been fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 20:13

Dougy laughed when he saw the tea all over the table. He was going to help her but she was already taking care of it.
- Well, it was fun in some case....some of my brothers and sisters were cool. But some of them were just.....ergh. Sometimes you would just hope they....disappeared. No, I'm not too cruel, I didn't said "die".
But some of them are just so.....awww. I could not have lived in that house without them. Seriously, they're really cool. I hoped some of them could come here, that would be fun !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 29th 2009, 22:54

Finished cleaning the tea and poured some more in her cup "Aww... how nice!! I always wanted a brother or sister..." starts laughing loudly "Hahaha sorry!! it's just that I remembered something funny..." Dougy stares at her with curiosity in his face "Humm... it's just that when I was a child I always told my parents that as a birthday present I wanted a baby!!" laughs again remembering her childhood "I even wrote in my Santa's christmas card that I wanted a brother and sister and got really angry when I opened the presents to find just toys" drinks her tea still with a smile in her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 19:29

- Well, being unique child doesn't look really funny either...
He laughed when he heard her naivety when she was young.

- Putting a baby in a box and wrapping it....Isn't really intelligent, is it ?
He had a by smile on his face.

- So, have you met a lot of people till now ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 19:49

She was still laughing about her old self "haha yeah, wrapping a baby would have been dangerous!! not to mention illegal..." with a worried face "Thank god Santa-san didn't obey me because he could have gone to jail..."

When Dougy asked about the people she had met at this town she quickly regained her smile "Unn~!!" and then kept talking non-stop "I have met lots of people by now!! but all of them are so different... some are cheerful and others are quiet, some are cute and others are super cool!! with this many variation I'm sure fun will come everyday to pinch our cheeks and make us laugh!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 21:13

- He would have been in such problems.... Err

He laughed and listened to what Pepi said.
- Yeah that's true !
he added with a mischievous smile "I'm sure I'm in the cute AND cool category ! But that's true : it's really cool in the town. I'm happy we have so many cool persons here !"
He finished his milk and licked his lips.
- It was so good ! You're so talented ! Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 21:57

With a grinning face "Noup!! ur in the third category!!" laughs a little "the ridiculously-incredible-awesome-gorgeous type!!" winks at Dougy

"And thanks for the compliment" with a gentle smile in her face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 22:52

Dougy blushed a bit and turned his head, "looking" by the window.
- Thanks...

When he felt his face was back to normal, he turned it again, but in Pepi's direction.
- It's nothing....I mean it. Your really good at that. Could you give me some teaching someday ? I really need to be good as you...[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   April 30th 2009, 23:05

"Aww thanks!!" blushes "I'm not really that good!!" clearly pleased with Dougy's comment "There's many people in the world that are waaaay better than me" looks at him "But at least I keep trying!!" sighs "I guess that's my only good point hehe" laughs quite embarrassed of herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 1st 2009, 16:47

- It's nothing...and yes you are ! he replied with a strict look on his face. And I'm sure you have lot more good points....your good humor, for example ! It's so cool ! I mean, you're so cheerful and all...that can be so useful sometimes !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 8th 2009, 16:47

Pepi laughed at Dougy's comment because she thought so too and was happy that someone else shared her thoughts "Yeah I know what you mean!! being cheerful and happy is a good thing!!" takes Dougy's hands "I'm glad you also think that!!" smiles "I mean, being grumpy and sad all the time is boring and you can't truly enjoy life that way so you have to be happy with whatever you have!!" really excited stands up and throws a punch to the air but then, seeing Dougy's laughing face she sits down and blushes "I'm sorry hehe I tend to do that a lot... of course being able to control yourself is something good too Razz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 8th 2009, 17:03

- Seriously ! I don't know what's funny in being serious....but well, sometimes it isn't the person's fault....
He was thinking about Bryan, who lived a pretty strange life....
He saw Pepi stood up and gave a punch to.....something. He looked at her and laughed.

- Ehh ! Well, it's true....maybe you should try sometimes ! he said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 8th 2009, 17:40

"Hahahaha!! I know, my self-control could really improve" looks at Dougy while he kept talking "Well, sometimes the person is just shy or lived a complicated situation so you have to learn how to deal with that kind of people... though it can be difficult at times" sighs "Actually it's difficult to me to talk with quiet people since you have to be really active in the conversation and keep it fun but I get really happy when the other person reacts to me and smiles so I guess it's not a waste of time, does it?" with sparkling eyes and a huge smile looks at Dougy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 8th 2009, 17:42

- I don't say it negatively, though ! Well, not too much....
Dougy looked at her with amused look. This girl was definetely funny....and a bit too full of life, even for him !
- Yeah, as you say.....So, does that mean I have to put a strange face on or...? he said while laughing. Well, don't worry, I fully listen to what you say !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   May 8th 2009, 17:51

"Aww thanks!!" hugs him "I'm really glad I met you!! you are a great person and really fun to talk to" goes for another plate of pastries "Would you want some more? I have cakes, cookies and other really colorful and sweet things!! feel free to eat as much as you want or can Wink"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine Pastries...   

Back to top Go down

Fine Pastries...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Flowerbud Pastry Bakery-
Jump to: