Share | 

Cookies,.....???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Cookies,.....???   April 28th 2009, 22:45

Aria heard some rumor that there's a new pastry shop opened, and they'll give out some free cookies. Excitedly she waltzed to the shop and sing a random song that consist of the same words all over again

"free cookies....Happy Free cookies "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 28th 2009, 23:10

Hears someone happily singing a weird random song *How nice... it's the most beautiful thing I have ever heard in my life* some tears of pure joy appear in Pepi's eyes.

Then she runs to see who is the owner of the voice and sees a cute small girl standing in front of the bakery
"Please come in and have a seat!!" said Pepi with a gentle smile "I'm Pepi the owner of this place and since the store has just opened we are giving free samples!!" shows the girl a plate full of cookies with different shapes and colors "eat as much as you want!! or can..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 29th 2009, 09:32

"For real????" she asked Pepi once again to make sure it wasnt a lie. She looked at the cookies served, its tantalizing smell and cute shapes made Aria drool.She quickly wipe it before anyone notice it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 29th 2009, 13:49

"Of course!!" takes a cookie out of the plate and eats it "they are not poisoned!!" winks at the girl "and what is your name little one? if I may know that is"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 29th 2009, 22:51

a knock on the door rings through the room, followed by the entering of what sounds like someone wearing pretty heavy boots. that person grins from ear to ear toward pepi

"hey pepi! remember me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 29th 2009, 22:59

Turns around really fast at the sound of a familiar voice "Seek!!" runs towards the guy widely opening her arms and hugs him tightly "So good to see you here!!" starts jumping around with him "Oooh but you must be hungry and tired!!" runs to the nearest table and offers him a chair "sit down and eat something!! it's free so don't worry!!" winks at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   April 29th 2009, 23:02

"actually, i was quite fine. but that hug wore me out!" walks over to the table in mock exhaustion, which isnt really that hard if you actually ARE exhausted. "thanks pepi! long time no see!"

notices the little girl at the table "oh hey there! what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookies,.....???   

Back to top Go down

Cookies,.....???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Flowerbud Pastry Bakery-
Jump to: