Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting puppies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:47

Bryan stood outside of the shop for a long while. He wasn't too fond of meeting new people, but he did have a soft spot for animals. Finally his heart got the best of him and he walked in and over to the puppy pin. He smiled down at the little barking balls of fur, he didn't notice the other person in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:49

Eden appeared and stood behind Bryan. "May I help you?" She asked with a smile. Everyone around here seemed to so interested in the puppies. But she wasn't surprised.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:03

He jumped when he heard her voice and erased himself of emotions.
"I was just .... looking." he said backwardly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:08

"Ah." Eden lifted her finger before looking down at the puppies and smiled. "Well I'm Eden. I run this shop." Her eyes stayed on the puppies but then lingered back to Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:23

" i am Bryan. The blacksmith. " he said in a small voice. His eyes kept wandering back to the puppies behind him. He heard them playing and barking and it made him want to adopt all of them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:56

Eden looked down into the pen. "Do any of them catch your eye?" She looked back him with a smile on.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:00

There was a black and white puppy sitting in the corner of the pin. He looked the runt of the litter, this puppy certaintly caught his eye. He pointed at it.
"She does..." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:19

Eden giggled before stepping over the small fence and walked to the corner. The blue haired girl lifted up the small puppy up with care and walked back to Bryan with only the short fence between them. "You can hold her if you like?" She slowly held out the puppy for him to grab.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:26

He gladly accepted the puppy and held her close to his chest. He smiled lightly down at her as he petted her gently. he was speechless, caught up in his puppy. Happy
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:28

Eden giggled. She could tell that Bryan and puppy had made an instant connection. "I think she likes you~"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:31

Bryan was broken from his trance and he looked up at her, a trace of the smile still on his face.
"I... uhh... If I could.... if you could...." he wasn't good at asking for favors.
"Can you hold her for me... until I get my first paycheck... if you can..? " ?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:48

Eden smiled up at him. "Oh course." She already one dog reserved for Dougy. And plus it then guaranteed her a future costumer.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:54

"Then.. you don't mind if I carry her around for a minute, do you?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:08

"Of course. Go ahead." Eden stepped back over the small fence and brushed off her sleeves so they were free of dog hair.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:47

he walked around happily petting the puppy and looking at the other animals.
"what brings you to this town?" he asked after a long moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 22:40

"I just decided to settle down after a couple years of traveling around." Eden was in the Kitten pen feeding them their lunch since they looked hungry.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 14:32

Bryan was still happily carrying the little puppy with him, but he did look around at the other animals in the store.
"So you're a traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 15:18

"I guess you could say that." Eden dipped her hand in the Cat food bag and brought out a handful before dropping it in the pen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting puppies   Meeting puppies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting puppies
Page 1 of 1