Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanting Sweets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:02

Birdie made her way to the pastry shop. She had been craving something sweet now for a little and decided it would be the perfect time to check out the new place. She entered the shop and greeted with a smile. "Hello~"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:17

Pepi heard a female voice coming from the door so she ran there to greet the customer "Hii!! welcome to Flowerbud Pastry Bakery!!" then she realizes an unknown young beautiful girl stands in her store curious about the smell of sweets "Ooh nice to meet you!! I'm Pepi the owner but please come in, relax and enjoy!!" with a huge smile in her face "Right now we are having a party to celebrate the opening of the bakery so feel free to eat all you want!!"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:20

Birdie smiled at this girl. She walked over and sat at a table closest to her. "I'm Birdie...a singer. This is a cute place you have~"

Birdie's smile grew when she heard that there was free sweets. It was her lucky day. Happy "Do you have any cookies or cake?"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:49

"Yeah, please take some of these!!" Shows her a plate full of pastries with different shapes, sizes and colors.

"So you are a singer? how impressive!!" Pepi couldn't help but stare at her "Birdie is such a cute name!! and your voice is really beautiful too!! Singer is definitely the perfect job for you!!" gives her a sweet smile "fits perfectly"

"Ooh!! I know!! I have a great idea!!" with an excited voice "Could you sing at the party?" blushes "I-I'm sorry, I'm so impolite... we have just met and here I am asking you to do me a favor..." regains courage "but please!! pretty please with creams and sweets on top!! I couldn't get any musical entertainer and parties are nothing without music..." looks closely at her "and you seem like a pro so could you sing at it?? of course I'm not asking you to do it for free but at the time I don't have money..." depressed "humm... hey... you like sweets right?" her eyes brighten up "what about a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:52

Birdie blushed at all the compliments the girl gave. She couldn't help but smile, this girl's personality just made her happy. Seeing the plate she took a star shaped pastry and bit into it. " ! This is amazing Pepi"

She smild and finished the pastry quickly. Then she smiled at Pepi. " I would love to sing at your party Pepi. Is there any song that you're heart desires to hear?"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:36

With a bright smile in her face "So that means you will sing?" happily yelling "Yaay~!! thanks a lot!!" stops jumping and thinks for a while about a proper song "hum... do you know Oasis, Daft Punk or Vampire Weekend?" XD

(Sorry couldn't think of many english-talking bands hehe)
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 23:53

Birdie smiled and nodded her head. "I do. What do you think about Daft Punks Digital Love? Will that work?"
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 01:20

"Aww you know them?? really??" her eyes were brighter than usual and her smile was about to pop out of her face "That's so great!! and I looove it!! though maybe One more time would be better for a party XD"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 16:38

Birdie smiled sweetly at her and nodded. "One more time it is. Give me a few minutes before I come play."

Her smile grew. "I hope I don't let you down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting Sweets   Wanting Sweets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting Sweets
Page 1 of 1