Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Melii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

House : House 9

Meeting Melii Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Melii   Meeting Melii I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:35

Oliver was trying to visit places he knew would be of extreme importence to him later on. So he was on his way to the carpentry. He would need to make his building larger some day. Arriving at the shop he entered and greeted in a friendly tone.

-Hello.-
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

Meeting Melii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Melii   Meeting Melii I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:42

Melii looked over and saw that a new person came into her store. She smiled, and gave him a small wave. "Hello." She greeted.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

House : House 9

Meeting Melii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Melii   Meeting Melii I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:45

He smiled at the girl. She was very cute in his opinioin, much to cute to being working in a carpentry. If he had been back home he would most likely have invited her to be one of his person maids. He shook his head, he wasn't in France anymore.

-I'm quite surprised someone as cute as you is running a carpentry. I'm Oliver.-
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

Meeting Melii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Melii   Meeting Melii I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:09

Melii laughed a bit, and blushed a bit at his comment. She was never called cute before, and never thought she would be called that ever. "Thank you, and nice to meet you Oliver, I'm Melii." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Melii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Melii   Meeting Melii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Melii
Page 1 of 1