Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} Empty
PostSubject: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:49

Dougy slowly opened the door of the bar. It wasn't the first time he came there, so he was quite accustomed. He moved toward the long counter where people were supposed to ask drinks. He touched it with his long fingers. The farmer looked around and found pretty strange that Ayumi wasn't there.
- Ayumi ? Are you there ?! he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:20

Ayumi jumped a little; startled at the yell. She quickly adjusted the bonnet on her head and rushed to the downstairs part of the bar. She stumbled a bit on the last stair; but managed to keep her balance. She flushed a little when she noticed it was Dougy who was sitting there at the long counter. She headed over to him quickly.
"Oh, Dougy; it's nice to see you! Do you need anything?" She asked instantly; tilting her head a little to the side and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:44

He saw the cute girl tumbled down the stairs and walking toward him.
- Hey, Ayumi ! It's nice to see you too !
He smiled a bit more.
- Oh, for nothing. Just though I would visit you and all....I hope I didn't waked you up ! he said with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 16:02

"Oh no, I was just getting some cleaning finished upstairs," Ayumi reassured with a sweet smile. She was glad he came for a visit though.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 16:05

He laughed.
- You like to clean, right ? That's cool. he said while smiling at her. Can I have some water please ?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 16:15

Ayumi smiled; and nodded her head as she walked behind the bar. She started to gather a glass and the water pitcher.
"Yep! I like having things nice and clean," She started happily as she turned to Dougy with the glass of water; and set it down on the counter in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 16:27

Dougy took the glass and drank the water quickly. He put it on the counter with a satisfied face.
- Thanks ! he said.
He looked around a bit and his glance focused on the mixer.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 17:57

"Eh?" Ayumi started; confused at first, before she noticed Dougy's eyes fixed on the mixer. She smiled brightly when an idea came to mind.
"Oh? Would you like me to show you how to use it?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 18:00

Dougy looked at Ayumi with shining glance. He wasn't really cook at anything related to cooking, and he knew that she was quite good with creating delicious beverages. He thought it would be cool to be not too lame in doing these.....
- Yeah ! he exclaimed.
And, seeing that he was a bit too enthusiasm, he said, with a smaller voice :
- I...I mean....yes, sure. Why not ?
He looked at her with a innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}   Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixing Teaching - Black Heart Event {Ayumi}
Page 1 of 1