Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making acquaintance Pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatia

Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

Making acquaintance Pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 07:43

After Lunatia left her shop, she take a route to the Town Square, which located right in the middle of the town.
Every paths in the city will somehow leads to this place. From what she knew, most of the events will takes place here.

As she walked down the path, she was awed by the scenery of the city, she never knew that it was that pretty, and she knew she made a correct decision to move in to this town.

Just about a few meters to the square, she can barely hear a beautiful melody sung by someone.
She was so excited,and asked herself a question
" I wonder who is the owner of that voice... I hope I can be friends with that person."
Back to top Go down
http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 16:33

Birdie had woken up early to explore the town a little more. She had made a few friends the past few days and hoped she could meet more. She made her way to the square, the main place where she could be found in the town.

She walked over to a fountain that was in the square and sat down on the ledge. She leaned down and pulled out her harp, plucking a few strings to make sure tha it was in tune before singing. She sang child lullaby's to start off since they were simple. As she came towards the end of a song, she heard foot steps. Looking up she saw a new girl had just appeared in the square.

"Hello." She smiled softly at the girl before sitting her harp down in her lap. "Are you new? I'm Birdie, a singer."
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:20

"Owh hello there, I'm Lunatia, just came to this town" she replied to the pretty girl she just met.

For a moment she tried to conncet the things together, a girl with a sweet voice, and the voice that sing the song that she heard just now. They are the same! Then excitedly she said out her thoughts.
" The voice that I heard just now, must be you! You're an awesome singer..!"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 03:56

Birdie was mildly surprised by the girl's out burst but just smiled in the end. She giggled softly and laid her harp into her lap softly. "Thank you. I'm a performer and singing is my forte. I'm Birdie and if there's ever anything you wish to hear, tell me and I will sing for you!"

Birdie couldn't help but smile at this girl. She was very friendly and Birdie liked that about people.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:50

Lunatia was very happy, she just made an acquaintance with someone in this town!!

"If you dont mind, would you sing the song you sang just now again?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:42

Birdie smiled sweetly at her then patted the ground next to her. "Please. Come sit down."

With that Birdie plucked the strings of her harp and began to sing.
"Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
The kind of feeling I've waited so long

Don't stop come a little closer
As we jam the rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun
We were dancing all night long

The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it this dream was all gone

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream come true

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
We'll make this dream come true

Why don't you play the game?
Why don't you play the game?
"

Birdie played the last little bit of the song and then smiled at the girl, waiting to see what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 03:18

Lunatia dropped her jaw, she was astonished with her harp plucking and singing skills.

" Oh my ....Its awesome!!! I wish I can sing or play instrument .."

then she tried to remember the lyrics and sing it, but her it came out horrible...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making acquaintance Pt.2   Making acquaintance Pt.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making acquaintance Pt.2
Page 1 of 1