Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Librairy Check Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 22:46

Dougy always liked to read books. When he was young, his mother always read lot of books to him, and since then he had that big hunger for books. So, when he heard that the library opened up, he was so exited that he couldn't wait and he got quickly in it, early in the morning.

*I hope I haven't woken up the library's owner....* he thoughts while pushing the door and entering the place.

The library was a small shop and, as expected, lots of books. It was totally filled with them, of each size and each tickness. He was so exited that he didn't noticed the person that appeared in front of him and walked shyly toward him.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

House : The library
Job : Librarian

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 23:03

*D… did he saw me?* thought Alexa when she was staring in the middle of the place.

She was eating a little snack in her kitchen when she just heared the bell of the entry of her library. The young lady quickly came and saw a boy of her age who was looking around, looking at the books with an interesting happy face. Alexa was happy in herself, that someone here likes books. In Canada, she was the only one who really like to read, unfortunately.

She softly touch the boy’s shoulder and say:
- May I help you?
*I hope I didn’t scare him*
- Are you searching something particular?
Back to top Go down
http://keimoo.forum-actif.net/forum.htm
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 23:34

When Dougy felt something touching his arm, he quickly turned toward the woman who touched him. When he saw it was simply someone, he calmed down and brightly smiled.

- Hey there ! I...didn't wanted to disturb you.....You're new, right ?

*What a stupid question, of course she is !* Err

- Err...My name is Dougy. Pleased to meet you !
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:09

- Hey there ! I...didn't wanted to disturb you.....You're new, right ?

It was a kind of strange question, because Alexa came here only yesterday.

- Hum, yeah... I came in Twilight Town only yesterday.

The boy seems to be a nice person, so Alexa doesn’t have to be too cold with him. He prensented himself. Dougy, an original name, quite cool though.

- Dougy... you’re the Hérard Farm’s farmer, don’t you? I heard some people talking about you yesterday. It’s nice to meet you, my name is Alexa.

Instead her words, her voice was always neutral and her face never really smile. Alexa just doesn’t like to smile, unfortunately people thinks that she was a bad person.

- Do you like reading? I can show you a lot of books here, there’s some new publications here.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:17

- Err....yeah, but less new then you ! he said while laughing. That's what I thought, cause I haven't seen your face before...

Dougy was surprised to see that the she already knew things about him. She was quick to learn the things around her !
!
After that, it's her tone that surprised him. Despite her cute face, she looked really calm, mature and a bit cold for a girl that young. He knew that she wasn't the kind of girl that always smile.

*No problem. I'm sure I can make her smile whenever I want !*

- Hum...yeah, I really like reading. It's so calming and relaxing....perfect when you're in a bad mood, uh ?
And that would be cool if you showed me some cool collection !
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:43

Alexa was happy, at least one person here likes books with a little of the same mentality as her. When she was in a bad mood, she always took a book and read a little, or draw, it always depended.

- Okay, just follow me.

She walked through the library, one or two shelfs later, Alexa stopped in front of one of them and show some books to Dougy.

- Here there’s some fantastic books, I don’t know if you like that kind of books but I really like them. The new ones are here *she pointed them*. But if you like something more “realistic”, there’s historics books just at your left.

She doesn’t really want to have a long discussion with him, she wasn’t the kind of girl who was sociable. She was there for her work but in the other side, Alexa really had fun to talk about what she like.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 21:20

Dougy followed her and stop walking when she did.

- Wow. They look really interesting ! he whispered while furrowed his eyes. Except the history books. They are so not my type. They're really boring. Do you like them ?

He took a book aimlessly and begun to look in it while waiting for Alexa's answer.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 16:47

Alexa compeled herself to laugh a little. Young people really don’t like book about history. It’s true that they were writting with some “strange long words” and some passages were boring.

- Yeah, I agree with you. But personally I don’t hate a type of books, I like them all, I only juge them with their scenary, the characters... and I do the same things with movies.

She takes a little break.

- Can I ask you a question? What brings you in Twilight Town?
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 18:20

- Well, that only prove that you like your job, in all its parts Smile

But he still had a hard time to believe that she could actually like historic books. They don't even have characters ! Except the real people that figure in it...

- Hum...well, I was still living with my parents...and I always liked to come to my uncle's farm, which is now the Beauregard Farm. When I heard he died, I wanted to take it over, but the fact that the next town is at 5 kilometer wasn't encouraging....But when I heard they built a new town all around it, I jumped on the occasion ! Being far from my family is a bit exiting, nobody to irritate you...

He took a little break, since he said all this very quickly. He continued :
-Well, I sure miss some of them. And you ? Why did you came here ?

Last edited by Dougy on April 26th 2009, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 16:59

*Looks like is not like those people who can’t live without their family…* thought Alexa while Dougy was talking about his life.

And naturally, he asked her the same question, so the young lady just answered normally... or not.

- Well, I was born in a big city and during my whole life, I really don’t like this life. The city was too... stressful for me. So I went here and wanted to share what I like; reading. I’m happy there’s people here who likes books. Where I was living, young people prefer video game instead of reading.

She doesn’t want to say the fact that her parents were really rich, Alexa wanted to be unassuming here...

- Hum... Dougy, how’s a life in a farm? Isn’t that exhausting? Do you have someone to help you; a parent, friend or girlfriend? Is that...

She stopped suddenly.

- Er, sorry, I think I’m too curious.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:17

- Video games.....Well, with 5 brothers, playing at it wasn't exactly what I could do younger....
That sentence made him smile. He put his arms behind his head.
- Yeah, big city can be so....Grr ! With everyone's stressed out ! Younger, I lived in a normal town, but my father worked in the city next to the town....I visited it sometimes, and I can say that it's so not the type of place for me.....Too polluted !

- No, you're not too curious ! Believe me, I've put myself in worse situation then you with questions....Especially in bringing bad memories...Err
Well the life in the farm's ok.....The house a bit too small, but it's cool to be on contact with the nature...it's refreshing. I just miss the crops and the animals and it's going to be the perfect picture of a farm ! he finished with a laughter.
But no, I don't have anyone to help me on it.....Why ? Is it a proposition ?
Dougy had that mischievous look on his face that he always do when he want to embarrass someone.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:17

*Finally someone who agree with me* thought Alexa, now happier for meeting Dougy.

He wasn’t a bad person, he was a likable boy. But maybe was he a little bit too excited or tactless... or maybe he was just a little shy. For the moment, Alexa thinks he was kind of cute in himself. He could be a good friend, even if she doesn’t really like to have friends... they’re kind of troublesomes...

- Why ? Is it a proposition ?

She blushed, obviously, when he said that. Then she regained control of herself quickly before saying.

- Well, if you need help, I’m always here and your farm is in the Northern Area. I hope your farm will develop fast.

Alexa wanted to visit it... but she thought it would be impolite to invite herself like that.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:37

The red that appeared on Alexa's face made him burst out laughing.
- Looks like red suits you really fine !
Feeling a bit bad to embarrass her like that, he decided to stop.

- Well, this proposition is really kind of you. Really. I would like to see you in some field turning soil over with a overall on you....It would suits you just well I think ! Happy
And don't worry, this farm's going to kick ass....in some years. Err
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 21:50

*Will he stop with those things? If it continues like that, I’m gonna blush again!* thought Alexa, who was embarrassed. It was hard to keep herself calm, though. She didn’t have the habit to receive some compliments, it was certainly because she was alone the whole time, working.

For the first time during her meeting with Dougy, the librarian laughs. A little, but it was a real one, with a little smile who makes her look more of a young girl of her age. She couldn’t help it, but she stopped it at the next moment.

- I’m sure it would be an awesome farm, you look like someone who’s a hard worker.

The silence passed between them.

- ... were you kidding when you said it would suit me well?
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 00:01

Dougy quickly found her laughter cute. She looked a bit more relaxed then at the beginning of their conversation. He was happy to make her a bit less on the defensive. At first sight, she looked really serious and cold, but she now emanate a feeling more pure, friendly.
He couldn't help but smile while looking at her.

-Thank you.

They didn't said anything for a moment and, a bit ill-at-ease, Dougy looked for a moment the books on the shelves in front of him. He totally forgot that he came for them.
When she finished her sentence, he quickly turned toward her.

- No, of course not ! I mean, you look like a capable woman who wouldn't hesitate to....dirt yourself. Not like these bimbos...
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:05

She laughed again.
*Oh my god, I really should stop those to laugh...*

- Well, you know... I’m not that kind of girl...

She looks at the books for a moment and then at Dougy.

- So, I think I’ll let you check those books. I don’t wanna make you waste your time with me...

Alexa talked a lot. It made a long time since she talked so much with someone. Well, it was the first time she sees Dougy, it was normal after all...
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 21:03

- It's pretty obvious that you're not, said Dougy with a big smile.

He looked at the books again.

- Yeah....well, it's true, I should...But you don't waste my time at all, don't worry !

He scratch his head and blushed a little bit, and then turned and moved to the books. He began to look at them but he wasn't really thinking about them. He stayed there for a little bit, scratching his chin. He then rise up and turned toward Alexa who was still behind him.

- So, uhh.....
he was a bit embarrassed and didn't knew what to say else.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 00:14

Alexa was looking at Dougy while he was looking at the books. She was wondering about him, he was not acting like those people she met before. He was different and it makes her curious about him.
She startled when he move back to talk to her again. His face was red, it makes her blush too for some reasons.

- Hum... well...

Her eyes fixed the ground, seeing a boy while his blushing always made Alexa embarrassing.
She looked at Dougy.

- Do you want a... cup of tea or some cookies?

That’s the only thing she could say.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 21:26

Alexa looked terribly embarrassed. He didn't wanted to stress her more, but refusing her invitation would have been mean. Anyway, he didn't wanted to.

- Ehh..Yeah ! Why not...

He shut up and started staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 22:29

- A... alright, come with me.

With Dougy, Alexa came in the living room, and said to the farmer to just sit there and wait for her. Than she came to the kitchen and prepared a tray with some tea that she prepared a few minutes ago and cookies she made a day ago.
After this, she came back in the living room and put the tray on a table before giving a cup of tea to Dougy and sit at his right side with her own cup.

- I... hope you’ll like it.

She wanted to be more relax. She NEEDS to be more relax.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 12:16

He sat on a sofa and looked around a bit while waiting for Alexa. Her house was ok, and well decorated.
She came back with cookies and tea and, when she gave him a cup of tea, he smiled at her and began to drink it.
It was hot, but really good.

- Ouh ! I think I'll have to drink more slowly.....
Dougy took a cookie and ate it.
- Hmm ! It's really good ! I didn't knew you were good in cooking !
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 20:09

Alexa almost laugh when Dougy almost burned himself, but she keeped herself quiet. It would quite of impolite for him.
She took another cookie too and started to eat it at the same time as Dougy.

- Well... I’m happy you like them. My aunt was used to teach me cooking when I was younger. She’s a very good cook thought. ...

She drank her tea. It was always good when she was under stress.

- Can you... talk me about your parents, Dougy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Librairy Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Librairy Check Out   Librairy Check Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Librairy Check Out
Page 1 of 1