Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music resting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 07:59

Birdie had gotten tired of the heat of the sun. It had been beating down on her for hours, so she decided to find a place to hide out. She had heard that a new librarian had came and she decided that she must met the new person. She made her way to the library slowly, enjoying the scenery.Once she came upon the building she opened the door and entered.

"Hello?" Her melodic voice rang out in the building.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

House : The library
Job : Librarian

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:10

Alexa just finished to eat her lunch then she came at the back of the library to take a box of books that a delivery man give to her yesterday, a delivery that the young lady ordered a week ago. When she was going back into the library to put them on the shelfs, she heard a soft voice. It kind of surprised her. Quickly, Alexa came at the entry and put her box on the floor, in front of her. She saw a young lady of her age who was standing in the middle of the rows. Alexa just said slowly with her neutral voice:

- Welcome, can I help you?

Her face has a little bit of curiosity. This girl was a type of person that she never saw before.
Back to top Go down
http://keimoo.forum-actif.net/forum.htm
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:50

Birdie's eyes went wide as she saw the girl sit down the box. Maybe she had come at the wrong time. She had an apologetic look on her face as she held her hands in front of her. " I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. I heard that there was a new person in town and I wanted to meet you. That and I figured it would be a pleasant place to rest."

She reached over her shoulder and held up her bag. " I've been performing in the square for hours. Is it alright if I rest here? I could help out if you like."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:27

*Oh, the Square! This place looks really nice. If she sings there, I’m sure it would be a beautiful scene...*

She was envy her a little to have a so melodious voice, even if she was just talking. With a calm but happy expression, Alexa answers to the singer:

- Yeah sure. A library is made to make people relax, in a sens. If you wanna read, there’s some sofas at the right corridor and some chairs at some random places. Happy

Even if she was happy, Alexa wasn't smiling, for some reasons...
She looked discretly at her bag, wondering what can she bring in it.

- Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to present myself. My name is Alexa. As you can see I’m the new librarian in town.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:36

Birdie smiled brightly at Alexa. She looked around the library it was so big, she couldn't help but wonder if there were a few books about music. "Do you have any books on music?"

Birdie saw the other girl's gaze on her bag and smiled. She opened it and pulled out the top of the harp and then put it back in." I keep my harp and letters from my family there. It's a pleasure to meet you Alexa. I'm Birdie."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 21:31

*Books on music? Do I have some of those?* thought Alexa.

She had a lot of books and don’t know them all and music wasn’t really what she knew the most. She was really impressive that Birdie has a harp, she was curious about how the singer was playing.

- Hum... I think there’s some books on music in the “art and culture” sections, just there.

She pointed some blue shelfs.

- I think there’s some scores too, so maybe you can look for new songs. It’s more classic music than the others types for now, you know. I hope you’ll find something you like. she said with a hope in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 04:06

Birdie's eyes stayed on the books for a moment, she wasn't very happy that there was so few books on music but she figured she could write some for it or just write home for some. Her family had so many books about music it wasn't funny. She looked at Alexa and smiled softly. "Classical is fine, I may not be able to sing to it but it sounds wonderful on the harp. Sometime I'd like to play for you..the music from your books anyways."

She walked over and picked up a larger classical music book and looked through it before holding it in her hands, then folding the book up to her chest. "You have quite an interesting selection of books!"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:45

Music wasn’t the biggest subject that Alexa had in her library but she was proud about her selection, thought.

- I would be happy to hear you someday, of course.

The young lady seems to be a little more curious about Birdie. She was curious, too much sometimes...

- Birdie, if it’s indiscreet, do you have a boyfriend? I’m sure a beautiful lady like you have success with men.

She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:08

Birdie loved having people hear her sing, so she was glad that summon wanted to come and listen to her. She heard the girls question and turned crimson. "N-not really."

She couldn't believe that she was stammering. "I actually don't have many guys that take deep interest in me. Most just like to listen to me play music. Then again.... I'm pretty slow when it comes to people liking me."

Once Birdie got most of her blush to go away she looked at Alexa. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:54

Alexa was happy when Birdie blushed a little. This subject amused her a lot for an unknown reason, love was so special, so... mysterious. So she likes to talk about it, even if it was only a little or a “drift subject”.
By te way Birdie has a really great voice and she was cute too, but she surely will find someone who won’t like her only for her body or her talent, but for what she likes. Alexa surprised her sometimes to dream about it but she was really patient.

- Hum, well... I didn’t really think about it. I’ve never had a boyfriend before and I don’t know if someone likes me in my native city.

She was kind of lunatic and then woke up quickly.

- I’m sorry if I make you waste time. Do you want to borrow a book or just stay here and check?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:04

Birdie's blush faded once Alexa started talking about her own relationship life. No one ever really talked to her about those things so she wasn't sure how to respond to them. She just smiled at Alexa and held the book in her hands tightly against her chest. " I would love to check this one out but you wouldn't mind if I stayed here for a moment would you? I like your company."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 00:28

Alexa looked at Birdie. No one ever said before that they like her company, she almost blushed.

- I don’t mind you can stay. I like to be with you too.

She looked at her feet, she didn’t really what to say... then she asked:

- Oh, do you want some tea? I can make some then we could talk a little together...
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:26

Birdie's smile grew into a wide one, she was extactic that Alexa was letting her stay. Now she could get to know the librarian better. She walked over to a table and say the book she had in her hands down as well as her bag. "That makes me happy. Thank you."

Birdie tilted her head at the offer of tea then nodded with a small smile. "I would love that! Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 20:59

- Ok, just sit at the back, I will be back in a moment.

She came in the kitchen, at the second stage, than she prepared some tea, it makes some minutes before the tea was ready. With a tray, Alexa put the two cup on it and came back where Birdie was suppose to be. She put the tray on the coffee table and give a cup to her new friend. Then she sat on the sofa in front of the singer.

- I hope I made it well...
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 23:42

"I'm sure you did."Birdie smiled as she picked up a cup and took a small sip out of it. "This is good. What kind did you use?"

Birdie held the cup softly in her hadns. "What made you move here Alexa?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 00:14

- Well, I used the ingredients to do a normal green tea but my aunt had a particular way to make it, kind of a family secret.

If only her whole family knew it. Alexa couldn’t even make some tea for her parents... While she was thinking about that, she drinks a little and then answered to Birdie.

- Well, I never really like the life in a city but I didn’t know where can I go... until my aunt talked to me about Twilight Town, a new town who just started to glory and had a lot of potential.

She smiled when she while thinking about what she thought at this moment.

- So I came here and became the librarian of Twilight Town. It’s such a lot of work to be there with all of this books but I like it.

She didn’t say that her family was rich and famous because she wanted to be quiet and live a normal life here...

- And... I wanna know how did you become an artist? And what’s bring you here too, Birdie.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 11:31

Birdie listened intently to what Alexa had to say. The other girl was interesting to her. She smiled and drank some tea while she listened. Once Alexa had asked her the question, she sat down her cup for a moment. "Well. I come from a family of performers. Singers, actors, musicians, etc. So I picked up on it form that."

She took a sip of tea before continuing "My father was a guitarist and my mother was a singer. So I took after them both a bit. I can play a large variety of instruments because of my dad. Me traveling is actually funny because I hate to be alone. But I needed to see the world so that I could get the restlessness out of my system early...that way it wouldn't mess with my job in the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music resting   Music resting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music resting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nothern Area :: Library-
Jump to: