Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blitzkrieg is open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

The Blitzkrieg is open Empty
PostSubject: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:16

Bryan worked to get everything straightened up. His tools were where he needed them, and he checked the oven to make sure they were working.
*I don't know why I opened this shop.* he thought to himself
*I don't like people, especially not these ones, they all seem really happy. That is going to get annoying.*
He sighed angrily.
*If I didn't need money to pay for that house.... Atleast I know no one, not even Boris, will find me in this little one horse town.*

He sat back on his stool and waited for people to show up.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:22

From afar Luke has been watching the blacksmith shop for quite some time. He needs to find a few things for his Inn, and he thought maybe the blacksmith might be able to help.
He walked to the shop's door and knocked it

Is the shop open?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:26

"Yeah." Bryan replied in a monotonically stoic voice. He wasn't very social, but he did need money, so he decided to be as polite as he could be... then again, that isn't much better.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:53

Hi, I'm Luke from Summer Breeze Inn. he began the conversation by introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:56

" I am Bryan." he replied stoically. He wasn't a very social person, so it was nothing against Luke.

" Is there somthing you need ? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blitzkrieg is open   The Blitzkrieg is open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blitzkrieg is open
Page 1 of 1