Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping <Birdie>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

House : House 1
Job : Blacksmith

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 14:48

When Bryan was done with work he decided to get as far away from people as he could. He didn't like people very much, and he dreaded talking. He didn't want to go home, however. The sun was still up, and compared to Russia this place was like a tropical paradise. He wandered as far from the village as his feet could take him. The only reason he stopped walking is because the ocean stood in his way. He stared out at the water for a long moment before he heard it. The sound of someone singing. His eyes darted around the sandy beach until he finally saw her. A young woman on the edge of the ocean, playing a harp and singing her heart out. He took a step back and thought about leaving before she noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 04:15

Birdie had been at the beach singing for about an hour. She felt the need to escape the square for a change so she moved to the beach. She loved singing by the beach more than anyplace in the world. To her, it felt as if the ocean was an audience and the waves were its endless applause for her singing. She was about to start singing again when she felt as if there was someone near by.

She turned her head to look around and spotted a boy. He was fairly tall and pale. He had grayish, purplish hair. Birdie was captivated by his appearance. She shook her head and smiled at him sweetly.
"Would you like to sit down and rest while I sing?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 12:10

He had been caught, and he was torn. The man in him saw a beautifully captivating woman inviting him to sit next to her, but the stoic mess he had become told him to walk away and ignore her. He met in the middle, he sat next to her, but ignored her entirely.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:11

"Hello. I'm Birdie. Who are you?" Birdie tilted her head as she looked at him. He wasn't very friendly at all. Maybe there was a song she could sing to make him feel better. She closed her eyes and played with her harp's strings softly as she thought, then she opened her eyes and smiled at him, even though she new he was ignoring her.

Her finger's started playing the harp at an interesting beat. The song she chose wasn't the best thing to play on a harp. It was a time like this that she wished she had Hincaru's guitar. She played on for a while before words ever escapd her lips. The intro to this song was a decent length.

"It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway
"

Instead of singing again she just continued with the beat of the song. "Are you curious about the rest of the song?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:51

He listened closely to her singing and her music. He was taken back by it, he really loved music, but he refused to show something he liked. Admitting that one likes something is to show ones weakness. He had to admit though that he was interested in the rest of the song. He thought he had heard it before, a long time ago, in his childhood. He looked over at the girl for the first time. Her long hair was blowing gently in the wind and her purple eyes glittered with beauty. These thoughts made him blush a little, but he let his robotic characteristics take over him again.
"Yes." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:10

Birdie smiled. She had gotten him to show some interest in the song. It was one thing to perform for regular people but to make some one so stoic actually interested in at least one song was an accomplishment to her. She smiled and instead of continuing the song she placed the harp down in her lap. "I'll finish it for you then...one day. I just want to find out a bit more about you. Like your name."
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:16

He stared at the harp in her lap. It was a trick, he should have known. It is always a trick.
"Bryan." he replied simply and stoically as he stared back out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:23

Birdie giggled, he had such a bad personality and generally she couldn't stand those people... but there was something about him. He just seemed to draw her towards him. She picked up the harp and just plucked some strings. "It's wonderful to meet you Bryan.

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you
"

At this point she stopped singing again, her eyes focusing intently upon Bryan
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:28

He waited patiently to hear the rest of the song, he knew there was more. He didn't know how he knew, but he did. Suddenly he realized she wasn't going to go on without more information. He sighed deeply.
"I am from Russia, I run the blacksmith shop."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:32

She didn't stop playing the harp as he spoke, but she didn't sing as well. A smile fit itself across her face as he spoke."The last verse of the song is a special one... so I don't think you'll get to hear it for a while but if you have any songs you like.. I could sing them for you."
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:36

He didn't know any songs in particular, he just liked listening to it. He had nothing really to say, except.
"Why can't I just hear the end of this one?" he asked in an almost angry tone, his lavender eyes moved to her instead of the ocean. He calmed down a little when he saw here again.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:45

Birdie smild softly as she stopped strummed the harp and held it to her chest, her purple eyes closing as she did so."Because its a song that holds my heart and I'll only share if fully with the person who can win my heart over completely."

Birdie looked up at him with a playful grin. "Does this mean you're going to try to steal my heart to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:52

Bryan's face turned red and he stared back out at the ocean. Now, the man in him said to walk away, but his robotic characteristics took it as a challenge. He was caught between his thoughts again, but he couldn't find the words to say.
"....... I....... I-I..."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:59

Birdie couldn't help but giggled. She had made his stoic man blush. She wanted to get up and dance but feared he'd find a large seashell and ping her in the head with it. She rested her head upon the harp "Someone's tongue tied Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 21:14

"I am not." he replied quickly, with an angry tone in his voice. He was caught, he had to act angry.

"I won't try.. no way..." he told himself more then her.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:03

Birdie couldn't help it, she just laughed. She knew that she was most likely laughing at the one person in the town that wouldn't mind putting a bullet through her head. She smiled and played an up beat song that went with the rhythm of the waves. "hehe. I didn't mean to make you so flustered. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:18

He was still blushing but her music calmed him down.
" Why are you here ?" he asked."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:25

Birdie blinked and looked at the ocean. " I find that the ocean is the best place to sing and play."

She smiled at him. "what brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:33

"I was trying to get away from people. " he said.
"And I failed."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:07

Birdie heard that and giggled. Even if he was trying to be mean and push her away he was failing. "Has my company really been that bad so far Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:09

he sighed deeply and tried to ignore the question, until he finally spoke to break the silence.
"No... no.."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:15

She smiled at him.and Grinned. "Good. Want to take me to dinner some time?"

She grinned innocently. She was wondering what his reaction would be to this half serious question.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:25

He acted angry but he blushed when he heard the question.
"What kind of girl goes around asking questions like that?!"
He talked when he was nerves.
"Besides I don't have alot of money... the black smith business isn't exactly booming, I just made my first sale today."
He looked at the girl and all of the anger left him, all that remained was a blush.
"But.... I guess...... I don't know..."
[i]He still wasn't used to people."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:37

Birdie couldn't help but laugh at his outburst. She didn't know what about it made it so funny but god..it did make her laugh. Smiling she laid the harp in her lap. "This kind of girl. I didn't say we had to do it now. We have plenty of time to run off into the sunset together."

She grinned. Now she was just saying lines she heard her dad use on her mom. Generally he got beat in the head though but she wasn't too worried. she just liked the reactions she got out of him."hehe. Does that mean I get a date later?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:41

"Why do you have to call it a date?"
he blushed lightly.
"Tomorrow... I can buy you dinner tomorrow......" he said after a long silence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escaping <Birdie> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping <Birdie>   Escaping <Birdie> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaping <Birdie>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Southern Area :: Beach-