Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossing the Black Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

Crossing the Black Cat Empty
PostSubject: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 00:08

Hincaru was smiling as she walked along the path. She was slowly geting used to the town in which she lived, but she still hadn't managed to make it to all of the shops around. There was one in particular that caught her attention. It was called Black Cat. She smiled at it's name and wandered up to it's doors, opening one gently and enjoying the sound of the welcoming bell as she entered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Oliver

Oliver

House : House 9

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 03:28

Oliver had just finished getting everything reay. It was different not having maids to set everything up but he thought he did good. He had just finished baking some breakfast goodies so that he could give people tiny free samples. He was hoping that the people would have a large appite because he could cook a large amount of food in a short amount of time. It was one of perks about having been the best chief in France.

It wasn't too long after the Diner opened before a person walked in. Lavender eyes flew to the door to see someone so beautiful that even Oliver was taken a back. He leaned over the counter and grinned at the girl.

-Hello There. It's a pleasure to having someone as beautiful as you be my first customer..please take a seat. I'm Oliver.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 12:03

She blushed at the boy's comments and slowly moved to the seat in front of him.
"It's my pleasure to meet you, I am Hincaru." she smiled sweetly. "You are too kind." Happy
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:32

Oliver smild at the girl as she sat down.

-A name that matches your beauty. Now listen to me.. I sound like Enrique.-

He turned around and and picked up one of the tiny cookies that he baked earlier.

-Would you like to try one?-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:42

She smiled sweetly and accepted a cookie. Honestly, she loved sweets and was excited to take one.
"I would love one." she admitted as she took a bite. It was the best cookie she had ever eaten. She smiled at him, excited.
"This is simply wonderful!!" she finished off the cookie. She tilted her head and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:21

Oliver couldn't explain why, but he just felt captivated by this girl. when he heard that she liked his cookie, he smiled and handed her another one.

- I was supposed to make it just one per custmer.. but you're cute enough for two.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:33

She blushed, not used to being complimented. She timidly ate the cookie, and that is when she saw it. The dear old grand piano in the corner of the diner/cafe. That proved two things to her. This boy was rich, and there was a possibility he could play piano, just like her.

"Do you play?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:37

Oliver smiled at her and nodded.

-Of course. My father taught me at a young age. I couldn't be well rounded if I hadn't been taught how to play. I assume you do as well Hincaru.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:46

She smiled politely, and excited. She always got butterflies when she was around such expensive instruments. Or perhaps it was the boy giving her butterflies?
"I do, among other things." she replied with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:48

Oliver smiled sweetly at the girl and leaned over the counter.

-Is there any way I could convience you to play for me?-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 21:49

She finished the cookie and smiled sweetly at him.
"That is all you had to say." she replied.

She moved slowly from the bar and over to the piano. She sat at the piano and raised it's sheid that covered the keys. She ran her fingers over the ebony and ivory keys. She loved the feeling of the ivory on her fingers. She closed her eyes and breathed in the piano for a moment before beginning to play a song called Thantos. It was a sad sounding song, but it was still rather quick moving.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:01

Oliver was impressed with this girls playing. It was the finest he'd ever heard and he had heard many over the years. He would be willing to say that her playing was even better than the professional his father hired. He smiled as he watched her.

-Your playing is amazing.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:10

She blushed at him when he complimented her.
"I am sure it's not as great as yours, Oliver." she smiled sweetly at him. She was really taken back by him, his kindness, and his looks.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:20

He nodded but spoke in a serious tone.

-I'm serious. Not even my father's musicians can play as well as you.-

He smiled at her.

-Its like you were destined to play like an angel.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:32

She smiled shyly at him, she had never been compared to an angel.
" You are the kindest person I have ever met in my life." she said with her shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:26

He smiled and tilted his head to the side as he spoke to Hincaru.

-I doubt that. I'm sure you've met plenty of people better than me.-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 22:14

She smiled gently.
"You can't say that." she grinned playfully. "But you are certantly in my top three."
she stuck her tounge out.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:28

He smiled at her words, being in her top three of anything was a good thing in his opinion. He took a cook and as she stuck her tongue out threw a cookie on it. His favorite hobby made his aim increasingly impressive.

-Thats good. It makes me happy-
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 14:37

She looked a little confused when the cookie landed on her tounge. She stared down at it before shoving the whole thing in her mouth. She laughed.
"That's took talkent, how many times did you hit your friends in the face with cookies before you got that trick right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing the Black Cat   Crossing the Black Cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing the Black Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Eastern Area :: Black Cat Diner-
Jump to: