Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

House : House 9

Checking out competition Empty
PostSubject: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:42

Although a bar wasn't really competition, he felt that he needed something to be his rival and he decided on the bar. Of course Oliver was too nice to really make it a rivalry but he needed someone to make him feel like he needed to work harder. He entered the bar and went to the front to sit.

His eyes darted around the room.

-Nice atmoshpere.-
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

House : The Blue Rose Bar
Job : Bar tender

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:51

Ayumi blinked her brown eyes twice; wondering who this young man who entered was. She tilted her head; then suddendly decided it would be better to welcome the man instead of stare at him in her confusion- since that was strange and impolite.
"Welcome, sir." She greeted with a warm smile. She recalled to him as sir, clearly because she didn't know his name just yet.
"I'm Ayumi. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:07

Oliver heard the girls voice and smiled at her. Walking over he leaned on the counter.

-Hello Ayumi.II'm well. You're self? 'm Oliver, the diner owner. I was just seeing how you run the place...so maybe I could get some idea's for my own place.-

He gave her a sweet smile as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:13

"I'm alright, thank you. And nice to meet you, Oliver." Ayumi replied; grinning; cheerful that he seemed very kind, just like the other few of those she'd met from the town so far. She set her fingertips against her cheek softly; and blushed just a bit at the comment.
"Is that so? I suppose I'll have to head over to the diner at some point in time too then, shouldn't I?" She closed her eyes and smiled for a breif second beofre opening them once more.
"Is there anything you'd like to drink, Oliver?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:18

Oliver saw her blush faintly and smiled more.

-You're rather cute when you blush.-

He went back to listening to her. He shook his head no to something to drink, he had just finished a beverage off at his diner before heading over.

-I would love for you to come over to the diner. It's got a nice atmosphere...so I'm sure you would be comfortable Ayumi.-
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:31

Ayumi blushed faintly again at his first comment before smiling.
"Oh, I'm sure it does!" She recalled; tilting her head to the side slightly. She was glad he was being so kind to her. She had to admit; at first she was kind of nervous. But that seemed to be the feel that anyone would get when they were new to a town.
"I'd love to go down to the diner sometime in my spare time," She added; still smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:27

Oliver looked at the girl with interest, his sweet smile never leaving his face. He was glad that this girl was friendly.

-When is your next day off?-
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:41

"Oh, it's over the weekend." Ayumi responded with a sweet smile; cleaning the counter off with her cloth now as she talked. She wanted to make sure it was nice and clean impression on someone else who might have happened to walk into the bar. She wondered; perhaps she'd be able to stop by the diner earlier; since not many people came into the bar very early in the day either.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:43

Oliver smiled softly at her as she cleaned.

-You're very deligent.-

He was rather impressed at how well the girl took care of the place.

-I hope you'll be able to stop by this weekend.-
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:53

Ayumi smiled sincerly at his kind comment. She continued to clean the bar.
"Of course I'll stop by sometime over the weekend. Or maybe at the least busy hour of the day, I can take a little time off to stop by," She started; anxious to see how the bar was after Oliver's remark about the lovely atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:24

Oliver smiled sweetly at the girl as he stood up and straigtened out the back of his shirt.

-I would love that Ayumi. Please come by soon. I need to head out though.. I open soon. It was a pleasure to meet you-
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 19:35

"I'll make sure to!" Ayumi promised; smiling just as sweetly back. She nodded her head once as well.
"And it was a pleasure to meet you as well!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out competition   Checking out competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out competition
Page 1 of 1