Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herb Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas

Nicholas

Job : Doctor

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:14

Nicholas was venturing the forest that located in the western area of the town. When he passed by this area yesterday, he saw some interesting medicinal grass herb that he has never seen before. Out of curious, and restless thought he had the night before he went to the forest and look for it, and maybe gather some of them to bring back and to be experimented.

"I'm pretty sure it was around here' he mumbled, starting to act restless because couldnt find the exact area.He search to the deeper part of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 13:15

This time, Dougy decided to be more careful. He stayed on the road while he walked in the forest. He wasn't expecting to see someone, but some footprints on the soil aroused his curiosity. He thoughts for a bit if he should follow them or no. After a "fight" (against himself) he decided to follow them. He walked for a bit when he saw a person in front of him. He came across him

- Uhh.....hi ?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Nicholas

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 09:54

With caution Nicholas turn his back, prepared for the worst. After he saw it was another human ( at first he thought it was a wild animal) he lowered his guard.
"Hello. I'm Nicholas" he introduced himself
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 17:43

Dougy saw a man more or less his age getting up and turning around slowly. He also noticed his face expression : he looked relieve.

- Hi ! I'm Dougy. The farmer. Of the northern part of the town, he said while smiling You looked frighten ! What did you think I was ?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Nicholas

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 08:41

" Sorry, I thought you were some wild animal in the forest." then he laughed for his stupid mistake. Then he explained the reason because he didnt want to make Dougy offended of mistook him for a wild animal.

" When I were little I got attaked by wild animal in the forest, so now I get really cautionous when I go to the forest."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 21:37

- Oh, I see...
He didn't felt like he looked like an animal. Just thinking that made him smile.
- Aw, poor you. It mustn't really be simple to be in presence of wild animal after what happened to you....
Anyway, as far as I know, there isn't wild animal here....And if yes, it's probably some small animal like owl or squirrel...
By the way, which animal attacked you ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herb Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering   Herb Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herb Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Western Area :: Forest-
Jump to: