Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayra's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayra

Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

Ayra's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Ayra's Profile   Ayra's Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 18:46

Name : Ayra

House : House 3? Star? Is this okay? X:

Farm/Store's Name : Ayra's House

Personal Quality: Slightly shy, Nice, cool, silly, optimistic, Naive yet is level headed, opened with any sort of ideas, sometimes random, sensitive to others emotions and a good listener.

Blemish: Can be insulting, Stubborn, blunt, get's annoyed easily, a slight bit anti-social, judgmental, can act like a jerk and very sarcastic.

Story: A Chinese girl with uniquely colored eyes for an Asian. She lived in s strict house hold and was always put to endless chores. Although, she was nothing like Cinderella, it was only normal for her family to work their butt off. Apparently, they're all workaholics. Sometimes, when she didn't have much chores around the house with a bit of spare time, she would practice playing the violin. As she grew older, Ayra became more and more amazing at the violin and was slowly learning piano as well. Eventually, her parents got sick of her music and told her to to stop. Ayra absolutely refused and ran from home. She had no where to live for weeks and started to play the violin in the streets were a couple of famous people noticed her and took her to the studios to try her talent out in the world. Ayra was a success. She was also able to sing but not as well as most but what truly won the hearts of most was her music playing. She then wanted to relax from the stress of being in the higher crowds and came to Twilight town. Will her life change anymore after coming here?

Invited by : Dougy

Favorite : Chocolate Cookies

Dislikes : Any Salad, Veggys & Junk Ore

Hate : Tomatoes

3 Words : Accepted
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Ayra's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayra's Profile   Ayra's Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 18:50

Presentation Accepted, but your job's going to be Star then ?
Welcome !
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.forumotion.com
Ayra

Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

Ayra's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayra's Profile   Ayra's Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 18:53

*nobs* Will that be okay? :O I'll change anything to fit the rp better if needed :3
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Ayra's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayra's Profile   Ayra's Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 18:57

It's ok, the choice was already there in the job list.
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ayra's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayra's Profile   Ayra's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayra's Profile
Page 1 of 1