Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in the Small Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayra

Ayra

House : Ayra's House
Job : Star

Lost in the Small Town Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:08

The aqua colored orbs rolled to the side as they scanned the unfamiliar area of the small town. Ayra was new to all of this and was slightly nervous on the thought of meeting new people and remembering the places, *I didn't think it would be this hard to remember where I lived...* She rubbed her temples in slight disappointment and closed her eyes in thought. Her black locks shone white against the sun as she began to pace back and forth, "Okay..." She muttered to herself, "I think it was over there." She pointed to the west, "But then again it could be over there.." She pointed to the east. She sighed sadly and looked down, "Ah, I'm so confused..."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:22

Hincaru had been wandering the town when she saw an unfamilure, and very sad looking face in the square. She walked up to the girl and smiled happily at her.

"Hello there."she said with a smile.
"My name is Hincaru, it is my pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:29

Ayra was unaware that a woman had approached her for a few moments or even knew she came close and when the woman spoke she jolted. She sharply turned to her to find it was one of the residents and smiled a relieving one. "Oh, Um, Nice to meet you to...Hincaru?" She said trying at the name at the last part. Ayra began to nervous she could feel her fingers tremble slightly but continued smile. Even though she was a star, she did nothing that had to actually talk to someone she didn't know. The interviews was always by someone she knew, "..My name is Ayra," She said sounding a bit proud but not in a bad way, "Umm, are you new here, too?" She asked. She wasn't sure what she was really saying at this point but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:46

Hincaru smiled.
"I am fairly new, but I know my way around."
She giggled lightly.
"You look a little lost, however. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:52

"Whoa! I just got lucky!" She said with a sudden burst along with a smile. "Okay,...umm...I don't know where my house is..." She said honestly. "I think it's the the 3rd house...," She said looking down again. "Oh and Thank you Hincaru.." She wasn't sure if she said that right.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 19:56

She smirked.
"Oh that is right by my friend Bryan's house! It's right this way."
[i]She smiled and pointed at a group of houses right outside the square.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:04

"Byran?" She asked following her. "I see.." She followed her. Hopefully she could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:07

After only a few minutes of walking they arrived outside of a group of houses. Hincaru pointed at a cute house.
"If I am not mistaken, this would be your house." she smiled happily.
"but if you'd like I can show you around the rest of the town."
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:14

"R-really!?"Her eyes kept blinking in shock.* People are so nice here* She thought,
Thank you, Hincaru! I would love it if you did! See...I'm not good with directions.. I know if I looked around this place at least once I can get it." She said with her pointer finger up in the air. She then took a good look at her own house and nodded, "I think I have it in my head now..."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:21

She giggled.
"Alright!" She pointed her finger back at the square.
"To start off, that is the heart of the town, the Square! That is where festivals are held, performers go there, and alot of people go there to gosip."
She pointed her finger at a dark colored house two away from her own.
"That is Bryan's house. He is unfriendly, and he is the blacksmith. The other two houses here are empty! Now then.. moving on."
She pointed her finger out and started walking with a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 20:30

Hincaru seemed to know soo much for someone who recently came as well. Ayra wasn't sure for how long but she thought it was pretty neat that someone had a good memory like that,

"Perform? I see."

She continued to follow Hincaru til something came to mind,

"Hincaru, if you don't mind me asking really quick. Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 22:37

Hincaru smiled sweetly at her.
"I just moved away from my orphanage a few weeks ago, and I wanted to find the perfect place for my first real home. And this is the town I found."
She grinned.
"It is the perfect place for me to play my music."
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 23:19

Ayra's eyes widened. Did she just hear MUSIC!?

"You play!?"

She asked surprisingly. She then lifted the case she held at her side to show Hincaru.

"I play the violin!~ What do you play?"

She had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 15:24

Hincaru was excited when she heard that the other could play violin!
"I can play violin too!! But I play alot of different things. I dedicated my childhood to learning to play as many different ones as I could." Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:29

"That is Amazing!!" Ayra couldn't help but shout out in the moment. SHe had never met other people who had played as well.

"We can do duets and stuff. Do you know other people here who can play? If so then, we can all play together one day."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:37

She thought for a moment.
"the only other person in town who is musically involved is Birdie, she is a singer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Small Town   Lost in the Small Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Small Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: the Square-
Jump to: