Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a place to stay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

Looking for a place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 00:02

Pepi walks around the town in search of something until she finally sees it "Aaah!! found it" yells happily "there's the Inn!! hope they have empty rooms n__n" said talking to herself while walking towards the Inn.

Slowly opens the Inn's door and enters the place hopping she wasn't disturbing anyone *It looks nice and has a beautiful name* thought Pepi while looking around the place
"Is anybody here? I would like to rent a room if possible" said Pepi with a happy voice
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 04:18

Ah, there's a customer, he noticed when he heard the Inn's door was opened

Welcome to Summer Breeze Inn! he said his friendly welcome to the girl. Then he answered the gir's question

I'm Luke the Inn owner, and of course we have an empty room for you. Which type of room do you want?
Single bed? Double bed?
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 16:05

"Single bed would be nice, thanks" said Pepi with a huge smile "the size doesn't matter that much, I just want a place to sleep" whispers to the owner "You know, I can't be a vagabond and sleep in the garbage... that's illegal I think, if not..." laughs cheerfully of her own lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:32

Luke laughed at the girl's joke. It has been awhile since the last time he laughed like this.

You're right..no one would like to stay in the outside. Alright, room for you in the 2nd Floor. Its the 2nd on the left.
He passed the key to the girl.
If I may know, whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:40

"Aah!! sorry XD my name is Pepi Cold and I'm the owner of the bakery" whispers to the owner "so if you wanna pay a visit I'll give you free samples" winks at him.

Takes the key and deeply bows at her new landlord "Thanks a lot for taking me into your care!!"
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:50

Pepi Cold..
he wrote the name into the book

I'm the one who should thank you! Thank you for choosing my inn to stay he smiled

I'll make sure will visit your shop somewhere this weekend, and...if you need any assistance, just call me
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:01

"Thanks a lot Happy " smiles at Luke "will go to check my room if you don't mind"

(can I make a topic about my room where ppl come and visit me and upload a picture about it?)
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 04:46

Absolutely, you can.. Do you want me to show you the way??

[yes of course..]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay   Looking for a place to stay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a place to stay
Page 1 of 1