Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of a pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepi

Pepi

House : Inn
Job : Bakery owner

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:31

Pepi was taking a walk along the town just to see what was around her when she found a pet shop "How niceee!! I soooo want a pet" said cheerfully while walking to the store "sadly I don't have any money yet so I can't buy a pet for now..." quite depressed "But looking around is free so I'll enjoy the visit" with a regained happy voice "Hii~~!! may I come in?" sightly opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:34

Eden was standing in the puppy play pen when she heard the bell above the door chime. "Welcome to The Twilight Pet Store. I'm the Shop Keeper, Eden." She said in a quiet tone.She looked up and smiled as she continued to stand in the puppy pen since they were all sleeping at her feet and she didn't want to wake them.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 19:53

"Ooops, sorry for being so loud!!" said Pepi trying to control her voice to keep it low "I'm sorry I wanted to look around the pets you have n__n since as soon as I get money I'll be your customer!!" sees the sleeping puppies "Aww... how cute!! I love dogs but I live at the Inn so it might not be a good idea XD and I can't have a dog at the bakery..." talking to herself.

"Ooh, by the way, I'm Pepi!! I'm the owner of the bakery, nice to meet you" with a huge smile in her face "Whenever u have free time come and pay me a visit!! free cookies will be waiting for you" winks at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:20

Eden smiled. This girl defiantly seemed very peepy, which wasn't such a bad thing.

"That would be nice." Of all the people that came in her shop she seemed to be the only one looking for a pet to take care of, even if she wasn't sure if she could handle one.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:35

Still looking around "Humm... I was thinking... about a bird!!" stops walking and turns around to look at the owner "A bird could stay at the bakery and would be a pretty pet, it also could sing for the customers and would be a nice attraction but..." mumbles to herself "I also wanted a ferret..." a sad expression fills her face "you know... I used to have a ferret... but it died a while ago" stays quiet a long time.

"I've thought about it more seriously!!" her cheerful voice and wide smile returns to her "another ferret would just make me think about the last one so it's not a good idea!! my new pet will be a bird!!" totally decided "sorry that you had to hear all that Err I tend to talk a lot hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:41

"No no it's fine." Eden nodded and smiled. She looked around the store, Eden was sure she didn't have birds anywhere in the small store. "But for the bird I think we would have to mail order him, and I'm not sure how pricey that's going to get."
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:49

"Don't worry I don't mind being poor XD but I first need the bank to approve my account..." thinking *hope it is soon cuz there's lots of things I would like to buy...* laughs loudly "hahaha at this rate I will be seriously indebted really soon!!" remembers the sleeping puppies "Oops sorry!! I forgot it..." bows deeply
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 20:52

"Well don't worry about it." Eden smiled slipping her feet out from under the sleeping puppies. "Just ring me when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:05

"sure thing Wink you will have me here as soon as money falls in my hands!!" with a gentle smile "hope I don't cause you much trouble since you will have to mail order the bird... just tell me if it's too troublesome!!"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:16

"Not at all. It gets me business." Eden smiled stepping out of the pen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In search of a pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of a pet   In search of a pet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of a pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Place :: Twilight Pet Store-
Jump to: