Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farmer X Farmer {Aria}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Farmer X Farmer {Aria} Empty
PostSubject: Farmer X Farmer {Aria}   Farmer X Farmer {Aria} I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 22:55

During all this time, there was a lot of store owner and some artist, so Dougy felt a bit alone : he is in fact the only farmer. Well, was, since a new farm ad opened up. And that's the main reason why he was there, in front of it. He wanted to see it's owner, visit it a bit, to see the difference...
Except the buildings' locations, everything was almost the same : lot of grass, barns in shamble and small house...

The farmer approached it - the small house - and made three knock on the door and waited for the person to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm

PostSubject: Re: Farmer X Farmer {Aria}   Farmer X Farmer {Aria} I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 23:03

"I'm coming!!" Aria shouted from inside the house, she was finishing her riceball breakfast. When she finished all the food in her mouth, she opened the door

"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm

PostSubject: Re: Farmer X Farmer {Aria}   Farmer X Farmer {Aria} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 17:41

A small girl appeared in front of Dougy, who felt a big too tall.

- Err...Hello there ! I'm Dougy, the other farmer. I wanted to visit my colleague....or maybe archrival !

He said that but he was in fact joking. He wasn't really the type to have enemies....Well, he hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

House : Tathe'alla Farm

PostSubject: Re: Farmer X Farmer {Aria}   Farmer X Farmer {Aria} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 03:36

!

"What a rival??" she shocked.

"I hope you didnt mean it..I"m still a new at farming." she said half scared and trembling.

"I'm Aria anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farmer X Farmer {Aria}   Farmer X Farmer {Aria} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farmer X Farmer {Aria}
Page 1 of 1