Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Puppy Dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:06

Eden turned her head left and right. *Oh no. Oh no* Her mind was going insane. She gazed upon the crystal clear water and blinked before letting out a sigh.

She had only left the door to the Pet Shop open for two seconds as she cleaning out the dog pen before little Pepper made a run for it out the door. God why did she have to be so stupid. Especially if she couldn't find him in time for feeding time.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

House : Supermarket
Job : Supermarket Owner

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 03:21

Lunatia passed by the Harvest Goddess and heard someone talking to herself, and she looks troubled. She went up and asked her what happened.

" Is there anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://lunatia.deviantart.com
Eden

Eden

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 17:46

Eden looked over at the girl and sighed. "Yes... I've lost one of my puppies. And I can't find him."
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 04:31

"Puppy?" She hasnt seen any puppy wondering around the area where she walked on just now. The girl look so troubled and she thought that it would be the best if she helps her to find it.
"Mind telling me more about them? I'll help you to find them"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 13:27

"Well." Eden brushed off the front of her skirt and sighed. "He's an all black dog with a small white patch over his right eye." She brought her hand over her right eye, she always did that when she was explain something. "He about this big." She brought her palm to a little over one foot off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 08:30

"Dont worry, I'll help you to find him." she said while patting the girl's back to calm her down.

"Do you have anything that he likes? maybe we can lure him with food.."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 00:32

Eden tapped her chin. "Well I believe he likes to eat berries." She stated, at least she thought it was him that liked to eat berries. They all had such strange habits it was impossible to keep track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Puppy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Puppy Dog   Lost Puppy Dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Puppy Dog
Page 1 of 1