Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag Empty
PostSubject: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:09

Birdie decided to come and explore the forest since it was a nice day. She had been walking around not paying to attention to much at all, and so she ran into a tree and didn't think anything of it. After an a half hour of wandering around she found a tree stump and went to go sit on it. Reaching to her side she tried to grab her bag only to find it gone. *oh no....*
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:48

The sun's shy light came upon Dougy's face and reheated it. He was in the forest, walking around and taking some fresh air. He wanted to take a break : no working, just relaxing.
He suddenly saw, on a tree stamp, a beautiful bird with gracious multicolors feathers.

- Hey, Birdie ! he said with a big grin. What are you doing here, all alone ?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:56

Birdie was distracted until she heard a familiar voice. For a second she forgot the problem as she stood up and ran to greet her friend. "Dougy!" She smiled widely when got to him, giving him a hug in the process. "I hadn't expected to see you out here."

Then she frowned again as a forelorn look came upon her face as she wrapped her arms around herself. "..."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 20:06

Birdie almost jumped in his arm and that made him blushed a bit. When she finished, he look at the soil with a shy face.
- Err....how are you ?
He looked at her and, seeing that she wasn't happy anymore, he got alarmed.
- What is it ?!
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 20:11

Her violet eyes looked up at Dougy, they were glazed over as if tears were just waiting to dance down her cheeks.[i] "I'm good for the most part... but my bag. I lost it. My harp... my money...my letters."

[i] This time she did tear up a few tears slid down her cheeks. She looked up at Dougy.
"Please.. help me find it."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 21:19

Dougy felt bad for her. She looked so pitiful that he felt like he was obliged to help her.
He wiped her tears and smiled.

- Of course I'm going to help you find your bag. I can't let you stop playing harp, living in the streets and missing your family a lot more ! Come on, let's go !
[i]He took her by the hand and gently pulled her with him.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 23:53

Birdie looked at Dougy as he wiped her tears away. She managed a small smile as she looked at him. She was happy to have him here with her. As he grabbed her hand, she held onto his tightly back. "I've been exploring through out the forest.. I ran into a tree earlier but I don't remember where."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:41

He continued to walk and turned his head a bit.
- You think you lost it while running onto this tree ?
He started to look around to see if he saw a bag somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:16

She nodded slowly as she leaned over a bush to see if it might be there. "Atleast I think it was that one..I'm not sure." Her voice still seeped with the sadness.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 23:17

He stopped move forward and start inspecting around. He continued to talk :

- So, what did you had in your bag that was worth enough to make you cry ? Dougy asked.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 23:22

She moved silently to another bush and began digging through it before speaking. "It contained my harp... my letters from my family and the one picture I have of my family. Those are my greatest treasures."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 17:08

He looked at her with his a sad look on his face.
- Well, I understand why you're so upset, you have in it your picture ! It's been a long time since you last saw them, right ? And I can't let your music career disappear cause your harp's lost somewhere in the forest, can I ? he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 20:07

Birdie turned and gave Dougy a sweet smile. "You're so kind to me. I don't know what I'd do with out you."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 16:58

Birdie's sentence made him blush a bit. He said :
- Well, you would search for your bag all alone....and I don't think it's really funny this way, is it ?
t
He turned around and began to search behind the numerous trees that were there.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 07:50

She just gave him a soft smile. She really was happy to have him here helping her. She stood fully up and tried to inspect the area. Why did almost all trees have to look the same.? "Any luck over there?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 18:12

He stood up and looked at her.
- No...there's just some of your footprints......
An idea quickly popped up in his mind.
- Hey ! If we follow them through where you past in the forest, maybe we can find your bag back !
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 23:25

Birdie's eyes flew to him and a huge smile flew to her face. "That's a great idea Dougy!"

She went over and stood next to him and looked at the ground then she began to follow her own foot steps. Which nearly resulted in her running into a tree not even 10 steps into the walk.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 14:40

They walked at bit, and Dougy asked :
- How long have you walked there like that ?
He still looked around him to see if he saw her bag.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 19:53

Birdie stopped and placed a finger on her chin as she thought. "Well.. Atleast a half hour."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 20:49

He looked at her with big eyes.
- Dang, your walked a lot, didn't you ?
Dougy looked far and opened big eyes. Far, between the trees, he though he saw something on the floor.
- Come on ! he said.
He took Birdie's hand and began to run, dragging her behind him.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 11:27

"wah?" [i]Her though process was halted when she was pulled by Dougy. She was a bit confused but she didn't say anything. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 12:12

- I think I found something not normally in a forest, if you understand what I mean !
He continued to run. They were almost at the thing he saw, and he was almost sure it was Birdie's bag.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 11:33

Birdie's heart skipped a beat as she followed him. Once they stopped, sure enough, there was her bag. She leaned down to make sure that everything was in it, it was. Then she slipped it back on to her shoulder before turning to Dougy. "Thank you so much."

Birdie ran and wrapped her arms tightly around Dougy. She was very thankful that he had come to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag   Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black heart event <dougy> Lost bag
Page 1 of 1