Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} Empty
PostSubject: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:31

Dougy heard that the Carpentry was finally inhabited. Happy, he decided to visit the person who was in it. He quickly got there and knocked on the door, waiting for the person to answer.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:49

Melii heard a knock on her door. Curious to know who would come she decided to answer the door. She stopped what she was doing which was creating a small wooden draw for pure randomness, and walked to the door, opening it.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 21:18

Dougy wasn't the type of person to be sexist, but the view of the young woman made him open his eye and raise his eyebrow. He was going to ask where the carpenter was, but he found that pretty rude....maybe she was the carpenter?

- Err.....H-hello. Hi...I....I'm farmer, the Dougy......Ehh ! I mean, I'm Dougy, and it's me who is the farmer....Well, there is another one....farmer...

*Oh please, just shut the hell up !* he thoughts to himself.
Dougy felt so embarrassed that he blushed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 21:49

Melii raised her eyebrows at the person before her. She also laughed a bit, because out the way he was acting. She thought it was pretty funny. She leaned against her door. "Hello, I'm Melii, but I prefer to be called Mel, and I'm the Carpenter." She couldn't help but smile, at how his face was red. She was amused.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:09

He gave her her smile back and scratch his head.

- yeah, you're the carpenter....that's what I thought....
He hesitated to ask his question, but finally did :
- So, ehh.....what pushed you to become a....carpenter ?
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:00

Melii closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them again, her brown eyes looking at his eyes for a bit, before quickly looking away. "Well basically, I grew up with my father who was a Carpenter himself. So, he taught me how the ways of Carpentry, and I was pretty interested." She looked back up at him again. "Also, I wanna show that a girl can work a guy's job, and do it well."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:18

Her brown eyes were looking at him for a moment before looking something else. He felt like being under rayon X.

- Wow ! It's the first time I see a girl who want to do a boy.......a more manual job. I'm impatient to see you working !

He looked a bird fly for a moment, and when it went out of his view, his concentration was again on Meli.

- Since I'm so curious, can I come in and visit ? Happy
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 23:32

Melii nodded, and smiled. She was happy that he didn't say anything or judge her at all. She opened the door wider, so he can be able to get inside. "Sure, come in." She responded, waiting for him to go in.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 17:28

He entered the house and looked around him. It was a cool house, not too small. He was shocked to see that her house was in fact more bigger then his. Well, it wasn't a mansion, but still...
- Wow ! Your house is so cool ! Lot more then mine....he said with a sad voice.

He turned around to face Meli and said "So, what's your incredible story that brought you directly here in Twilight?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 18:52

Melii closed the door behind her, and looked around herself. She laughed and smiled. "It is? I wouldn't have expected it." She looked at him with her brown orbs. "No incredible story just I came here because there was a Carpenter spot available, so I took it, and plus I wanted to show what I can do, which is this."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:12

*So, I'm not the only one with a almost normal story....*
Dougy sit on the chair around the table.

- Well, I can't wait to see what you can do ! he said while scratching his nose' tip and continued. Well, mine isn't that exalting either, except the fact that I have 8 brothers and sisters...
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:26

"That's great, thanks." Melii couldn't help but smile at him. Then she heard about his brothers and sisters, and her eyes widened. "That's a lot of siblings!" She had to say that.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:17

- Yeah, that's all everyone say, he said with a small smile. since some are unique child or have 2~3 siblings....Not 14 000 !
He laughed.
- So, what do you find interesting here ? Well, except me, of course ! he added while winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:57

Melii laughed and blushed a bit, at what he said. He was pretty amusing in her opinion and he thought he was funny. "Well, I found the Forest pretty nice, since I really didn't explore the village yet." Melii said, while walking to sit down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 22:42

He looked at her.
- Really ? Well, if you need help to figure out your way around here, you can ask me to lend a hand whenever you want !
He looked at the ceiling lamp while continuing,
- And any....one interesting ? A boy, maybe ? said Dougy with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 23:02

"Alright! I'll make sure to." Melii said with a smile. "Also I would like to see your farm." She added in, happily. After the last thing he said, her face turned more red. "No, I didn't really meet anyone interesting, besides you that is." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 13:03

- that would be cool. I like to have visit, even if my farm isn't exactly.....erm... he laughed. Well, not that bad, I'm going to start farming soon. Bryan, the blacksmith, did my hoe and Lunatia, the supermarket owner, gave me some seeds....She's so kind !
He happily smiled.
- Oh, that's too bad, 'cause there's a lot of cool people here. And different too, so you don't have uniform townies...
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 23:52

Melii laughed lightly again, and smiled. "You haven't started yet?" She asked, her brown eyes looking at him. After a bit she blinked. "Alright, I'll make sure to meet he people here."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 02:10

- No, but I want to start it soon ! I'm so exited to start farming....like that I'll be a real farmer....well, I just miss the livestock....
He made a little grimace.
- Cool, then !
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:35

"That's great!" Melii said, and she rested her hand on her palm. "I hope you do well on your farm too." She chimed in. "And ask for upgrades and house extensions and stuff too." She added in but laughed at the end. "I'm just playing, but do what you want." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:46

He laughed.
- Well it's sure I'm going to upgrades things....I don't want to live in a cardboard box all my live !
So, anything interesting happened to you yet ?
he wanted to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 14:30

"That's true." Melii smiled, and laughed a bit. "As for anything interesting that happened to me..." Melii paused mid-sentence, thinking. She shook her head, meaning no. "Nope, not that I can think of. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 17:48

He began to think at his turn.
- Well, I've met pratically everyone in town, and I got lot of friends too.....That's really cool. Everyone's friendly and interesting in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:12

"That's great." Melii smiled, and kept her hand on her palm. "Has there been anything or anyone interesting to you?" She had to ask. He asked her so it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:15

He thought a bit with a little smile floating on his face.
- Weeeell...there's some girls that I found pretty....yeah.
He looked trough the window and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}   Woman Can Do it ! {Melii} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman Can Do it ! {Melii}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Western Area :: Twilight's Carpentry-
Jump to: