Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Emkay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:33

Birdie had heard that someone new had moved into town. She was impressed that was two people within the same time span. She couldn't resist the urge to go see the person. She brought her bag with her that had her harp and the letters from home. The bag was one thing she never left with out, one could say that it was the equivalent of her life. It too her a while to get to the place where the new person lived.

While she was walking she noticed that she passed an ocean. She smiled, she loved the ocean. Playing music by it was the best. The waves always sounded like applause to her ears. Encouraging her to sing more. Finally she came upon the house. She walked onto the lawn, then went up to the door and knocked softly on the door, then stood back waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:45

You could hear a classical music from the inside of the house, the music being played from cellos and violins. Emkay was widdling away at a peice of wood. It was half transformed into what was beginning to look like a little cat. That is when he heard a light knock upon the door. He was happy to be having another visitor, he put down the wooden cat and his caver. He walked over to the door and opened it with a content smile on his face.
"Welcome! " Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:48

Birdie smiled up at the new fellow. Though she did not move from the place on his porch. "Hello. My name is Birdie. I'm a singer that is currently staying at the Inn. I heard you were new and came to meet you."

She smiled as she spoke. She loved meeting new people because it meant that the town was being more lively. Music always enjoyed it when there were more people to listen to it. She chuckled to herself, she thought way too much about music.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 13:38

"Oh hello there, my name is Emkay, Im well..I m an artist"
he smiled and held up his widdled cat he had in his hand
"its nice to meet you come on in"
he felt very welcome in this new place, he steeped out of the way of the door for her to come in, he smiled warmly at his new geust
"So a singer huh, that is really cool, I sing sometimes, but only in the shower or when im alone"
he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 16:39

Birdie smiled at him and stepped inside when she was offered. Of course she made sure that she had no sand on her shoes of course, she didn't want to go making someone else's house dirty. " It's a pleasure to meet you Emkay. hehe. You know... I used to be shy but my family always puts on shows for people so I had to get over the shyness of performing in front of people."

She took the widdled cat into her hands for a moment and looked it, smiling at how cute it was.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:09

He smirked at her when he saw her pick up the cat.
"I used to be pretty meek back in the day myself, but school has a way of fixing that."
"Do you like it?"he asked talking about the cat. He smiled happily. Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:18

Birdie looked down at the cat in her hands then back to Emkay. She smiled brightly. " I do! Its really cute. "

She smiled and set the cat back down in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:21

Happy
He smiles and tilts his head a little.
" you can have it if you like."
He hands it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:29

! Birdie was absolutely surprised that he told her that she could have it but she just smiled brightly. "Oh thank you! It means a lot to me!"

Birdie smiled and nuzzled the small cat against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:42

He smiled gladly and pats her on her head.
"It's not that great, but I am glad you like it!" Love
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:59

She looked up at him and smiled, almost like a little girl. She slipped the cat into her bag, where she kept everything dear. "Do you mind if I play while you work? I'd like to watch."
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 01:02

He smiles and his eyes shine like stars
"You mean it! it would make it better really!" Love
he puts and painting brush in his mouth and holds another in his hand while holding a canvas in his hand
"Can I paint you playing?" Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:13

Birdie smiled. She was glad that he was going to let her play, though she was surprised when he asked to paint her. She sat down with her harp in her hand and smiled at him. "You sure it wont be too hard for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Emkay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Emkay.   Meeting Emkay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Emkay.
Page 1 of 1